Michael
MichaelBraddon 2612, ACT

Keep returning and still not the right prescription

I’ve had to return and they change the type of lense but I keep saying it’s the script. They do not listen. I have to pick up another glasses. I know they won’t be right because of the script.

Simon DD
Simon DDSydney, NSW

Can't order prescription lenses for glasses online

This is mind-boggling. You can order frames from their website but you cant order prescription lenses with them. Beyond belief in 2020.

Jean
JeanSydney, NSW

Wrong script - third family member - what’s going wrong

Three family members have had their eyes tested and their glasses are wrong scripts. My dads glasses had two different lenses in one pair. My other half’s new glasses are supposed to be stronger yet he can’t see distance with new script but can with old glasses with so called less strength. My sister had to go back three times and still here are wrong. Some staff don’t adjust or clean new glasses just say they are correct

Kevin
KevinPerth, WA

Wrong Script!!!

Sala
Sala

Questionable

regtheveg
regthevegNorth Queensland, QLD

Read product disclosure for insurance

Dave
Dave

Not happy

Customer for over 35 years and no complaints in the past
Recently supplied frames from another opsm
Store after having eye test and needing new script
A months wait and lots of excuses and still no glasses

Rod SkinnerHunter Region, NSW

Disappointed

We had an eye test, told we would be bulk billed, had to pay $120 for scans, not told about the extra cost until we were leaving. Be aware of the hidden cost.

Rod Skinner

No no response from OPSM at this stage

Betty
BettyKimberley, WA

Worst service & smart alec's

Well I went back to the store to have my glasses adjusted yet again (over 6 visits now). Still not right. What is with people just lunging at your face & grabbing glasses off your face. Shoving them back on, way too close to your face (which hurts). Ignorant. Please use your words. Its bad enough you have no training. Just having a crack. No idea what your doing. I would not even give you a rating of Terrible, but there is no lower choice on your selection. Wonder why!

Find out how OPSM compares to other Optical Retailers

Lost longtime customer due to terrible customer service

Louise H.
Louise H.

I have no idea how to PM you and I have taken my business elsewhere and dont want to waste any more time, but I would encourage you to look into this with your team and decide if their service really meets your standards

Stephen
StephenSydney, NSW

Lense pop out after 3months

Lense pop out after 3months very disappointed with frames ,glasses cost over $400 expected quality for that price ,worst part lense pop out while driving ,disappointed OPSM Ashfield very disappointed

Doonya
DoonyaLaunceston, TAS

lenses pop out the frame on nearly new glasses

lenses pop out the frame on nearly new glasses which I used for less than month only on weekends when I read books. I just put them gently on coffee table . I would not suggest anyone to buy glasses with no full frame.

I went to OPSM store really disappointed how bad fitting is but they just put new nylon tape around the lenses not willing to listen how unhappy I was .

don't buy Vogue VO4062B

Doonya
Launceston , Tasmania

Traumatic experience

Kate F.
Kate F.Perth, WA

Still waiting for a refund

I had to return my new pair of glasses as they did not fit and were too heavy because of my prescription strength. This is something I believe an experienced staff member should have foreseen and avoided. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a smaller frame as stock was limited because of covid. I therefore requested a refund. Whilst I was reimbursed I am still waiting for a refund to my health insurance and it has been 2 months. I have since purchased another pair at another optometrist but have been unable to claim through my health insurance because of the failure of head office to process the refund to my health insurance.

Olga

Still waiting for my glasses