OPSM Earlville staff absolutely disgusting

Didn’t ask who I was, didn’t check her bookings, didn’t care about anything I said. Wouldn’t let me explain why I was 17 mins late after a 2 hour drive (a nearby car accident) Gave me the worst attitude, then starting raising her voice and told me to shut up and leave the store. When I tried to talk she put her hands over her ears and walked off!

Tits
Tits

Absolutely not

Gerald H.
Gerald H.Perth, WA

Decent service, poor product recommendations

Michael L.
Michael L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid OPSM, bunch of scammers!

I'd rather buy a 200$ glasses and donate 350$ to charity instead of buying another OPSM glasses. It was downright awful as i was new to Australia and didn't know the general pricing of glasses.

Chenny
ChennyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT SHOP AT OPSM GLEN WAVERLEY MELBOURNE

nivicome
nivicomeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scratched lenses

My last two pair of glasses from OPSM became scratched and I was at a loss to understand the cause of the scratches. I still do not understand why they become scratched in a short period of time however, I must commend OPSM on their customer service. On each occasion they have replaced the lenses and the store manager at Tweed Mall was particularly helpful.

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not happy

OPSM brunswick Glasses keep on slipping down my face was told I could not exchange because I have exchange 3 times already. Not happy will never shop at Opsm again. Ps for those who think I change them because I didn’t like them not the case each pair keep on slipping down my face.

Christine

I am beyond angry all she gave me was nose pads to fix the problem.

Dees
DeesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I went into the OPSM store at mill park plenty valley. Which I just came from the Specsavers store. Wow totally 2 different experiences. Specsavers didn’t let me browse due to covid 19 etc and were extremely rude. However OPSM let me browse as much as I wanted and he was happy to sanatize the glasses after I tried them on. I walked out with a pair of glasses. Definitely always going back to OPSM, never going back to Specsavers.

Tabitha S.Pilbara, WA

Fine scratches in a pattern appeared within days

Good morning, thank you for your response. My contact number is 0437271778

Customer SupportOPSM

Thank you for providing that, we have lodged a case to management with reference no. 2912235 and you will be contacted within 2 business days to discuss. Thanks and have a good day.

BritxPerth, WA

Rip off

Visited Baldivis Opsm for my regular check. The test found I didn't need a new prescription but still pressured me into buying a pair of glasses as they were "free" on my health insurance. I asked if my previous expensive eye scan had changed, he said no idea as we don't have the scan it was last when someone else took over the practice.

0405 053 098

Customer SupportOPSM

A case has been lodged with reference no. 2912262 and you will be contacted within 2 business days to discuss. Thank you and have a good afternoon.

Shell
ShellHunter Region, NSW

Unreliable

Could not order contacts on line as their website is always down and was told it could take more than 3 weeks to receive my contacts if i placed an order through my local store. In the meantime How am i suppose to see? Not Happy

Poor service From TTP store

Had a 1130 am appointment for a HR license eye test , when I phoned for the appointment I told the person on the phone it was for a HR license eye test , when I arrived at appointment I was told I had only a 30 min appointment and would have to come back another time for the rest which as I work away is not at all useful to me so now will have to phone around and also phone sa license to defer and have more time so thanks for nothing OPSM tea tree plaza will never use you again

No I want nothing more to do with OPSM

Ray
RayIllawarra, NSW

More money for less!

I don’t understand why it’s $112 for the anti reflection coating when most other optometrists do it for $50-$60.
Also got charged $30 for some eye scan without being asked if I wanted it, even though I said I only wanted a normal bulk billed eye test.
The staff are a bit hostile too, they make you feel like if you don’t have heaps of money to spend on glasses then don’t bother coming here.
I’ll be taking my prescription elsewhere.

dee
deeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After a double length wait, bent versace arrive wth?!?!?

Waiting double time for glasses, ok... I sucked that up

But opening them upon getting home to see they are bent

Cummon... I spent over $500 on this and also bought two other pair at the same time (still awaiting delivery)

Great eye Dr,

crap opsm manufacturers!!!!!

Shopgirl
ShopgirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive prices with subscription but ultra unreliable with deliveries

Tony8029
Tony8029Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OPSM lied to me in order to get a sale

Before ordering my frames I called OPSM specifically to check whether their products were supplied locally - obviously with the Corona Virus and the delays that go with it, I didn't want to order a product from overseas at this time.

On April 1 I received a note from OPSM saying that the item had been shipped and I should have it in 2 - 6 business days.

8 days later when the item had not arrived, i called OPSM and confessed to me that the frames were being shipped from China.

Why is this not made clear during the checkout process that products are shipped from China?