Listing monitored by OPSM

Sourpuss81
Sourpuss81Perth, WA

They don't examine 4 year olds.

gerardoldman
gerardoldmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superior customer service to Specsavers

Bendigo Marketplace
Better range and whilst more expensive than Spec:(Savers, there's a considerable difference in quality. Unlike their competition, OPSM will make sure you've got the right frames. Size matters!

Totally useless

Don't waste your time going to OPSM Hoppers Crossing in the Werribee Plaza. They are hopeless. Specsavers in the same complex however are great. They have great service and prices and use the latest technology for a comprehensive eye test . And no, I don't have any vested interest, just going from my experience.

Noon
NoonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing

Visited for eye check yesterday. After testing I was informed I needed to pay $49 for an additional contact lens fitting. I asked for the script but was told I needed to try different scripts to get the right lens. She stated she only had the glasses script. I have never had this answer before and felt it was money grabbing to get me to buy lenses from them. OPSM price is double what I can pay on line. Then I asked if glaucoma test was ok. She told me l need to pay for this test but had told me earlier my pressure was on the high side of normal. This is rubbish OPSM. An eye test should include the Glaucoma test like at other places. Very disappointed at the money grabbing attitude/policies of OPSM.

Sam H
Sam HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made in China

Ordered and paid top dollar for multi-focals, only to be told there will be a delay because lenses come from China and currently trade borders are closed between them and America. Why not made in Australia considering the cost?

Delivery takes forever!!!!

Ordered contact lenses on the 20th and its still processing. Website say 3-7 working days. It's been a week and I badly need new ones. OPSM should clarify if its 3-7 processing days + delivery time or what... Also, the first time I ordered same thing happened except the lenses were defective. Had to send it back then re order again. Not happy at all.

fangarang
fangarang

So much more expensive than anywhere else

More than double the price of competitors but you don’t get double the value. Won’t be going back. For some reason you also get less back on your health fund as well.

KN264785
KN264785Perth, WA

Dont expect too much

Having spent $320.00 to fit lenses to my existing frames, having waited nearly three weeks my glasses finally arrived. Yes they were fine and were duly handed to me in a snap lock bag.
I had the apparent audacity to ask for a glasses case where i was quickly told OPSM do not supply glass cases.
Oh well, no problem just popped next door to Specsavers where i was provided a case for $5.00
Thanks OPSM!

Marianne
MarianneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

More variety needed

I have been getting my glasses from Opsm Highpoint for years. I find the staff there to be exceptionally great to deal with. However, the last year or so I found it hard to pick a pair of glasses. There’s just limited variety. I don’t know if it’s a market thing but perhaps Opsm should source out different eye glass designs/designers to add some pizzazz to what they’re offering.

Terrible service - exorbitant prices

I might as well have been invisible when I walked in, there were no other customers in store on a Sunday morning and 4 employees. None of whom even bothered with a ‘hello’ until I went up to them for assistance.

Prices quoted were unbelievably expensive without bothering to explain why. When asked to be shown alternatives I was pointed to a case of frames and left to my own devices.

Please, if you can’t justify the price you’re charging your customers at least be courteous and patient when they need a bit more assistance.

Ann
AnnBowral

great staff at OPSM Bowral

Great local OPSM. Regularly buy sunglasses there - really good advice and helpful. Staff always remember you and make you feel really special.

Leo Rocks
Leo RocksSydney, NSW

Good quality glasses but watch for the prices

I like Luxoticca brands (owner of OPSM) but unfortunately they are sold via OPSM where you really pay a premium for that comparing other shops. I bought a few pair of glasses for work and every time I am not sure how much money I will spend and the people there always recommend to buy the most expenses lenses while I am not interested in them so I can't really understand all the prices available.
I would like that they will provide prices online so I already know how much to spend and what to say when I go to the store instead of asking for cheaper lenses while I have been forced to look the most expensive ones first.

bluebull
bluebull

Service let down by pricing model

bribrendyHunter Region, NSW

Not happy with OPSM “payment policy”

bribrendy

No don't wish to be contacted, I just won't be shopping at OPSM again for my glasses which is OPSM's loss as my entire family of four all wear glasses.

Poor Online Customer Service. Go to the shop!

I ordered my lenses online. Paid the cost. Got an email saying that I didn’t put the prescription even when that is impossible because you cannot order lenses wit hour prescription. Next day received an email saying that my order was on hold and I never received another answer. I had to chase the sender of the emails to get answers. Very unprofessional service. I’m very disappointed. Won’t do order online again and if possible won’t order from opsm anymore.

Hidden costs

Jimmy G
Jimmy GSydney

Good product - hard sell , expensive

The two optometrists who assessed me (two separate visits) seemed professional but appallingly patronising and smug.
The sales staff are coached in the hard sell - seems that selling you glasses is not profitable enough & they pressure you into coatings , insurance , different optical media etc
The end products (reading glasses) I bought were fine - the experience wasnt.
Would not buy from them again - the experience is irritating

Jamie
JamieMelbourne

Bad customer service experience - Watergardens OPSM

Excf25088South East Queensland, QLD

:Be very careful of purchasing an Eyewear Protection Plan and make sure you ask about "heat damage"

Customer SupportOPSM

HI. OPSM Customer Support is really pleased to hear of the outcome. Enjoy your day. Regards Customer Support

RobRRobina

OPSM - Just take me off you harassment lists!

Not a great experience

Barbara D
Barbara DAU

OPSM Cairns

Thorough test but was spoilt by unprofessional use of a smart phone with a damaged face to take and show photos.

helen
helenSydney

They get the script right but at a cost.

I have no question that the eye test was professional and accurate
BUT
other places bulk Bill for just as good result. They were expensive compared to to similar businesses.
Worst experience was that they broke my new sunglasses while cleaning them (they offered) and then basically said bad luck! (I had no receipt as they were a gift) I doubt we will return.

silrBrisbane

Damaged my glasses and have yet to fix it...

silr

If you can contact me privately I will provide these details, otherwise I will not post them publicly. Thank you.

HarryVictoria

Helpful staff

Staff very helpful in regards to my options and cover. Frames too expensive and had to go elsewhere but the eye exam was very well done much more thorough and precise than Specsavers.

Eastland