Listing monitored by OPSM

StewWestern Australia

Forced to take glasses with frames I did not order.

I had to get a new pair of reading glasses, so did the test and then chose my frame.
When I go back to pick up the girl gets this frame out and I say no that is not what I picked she says they are now I know I am not stupid these had a pearl on each side of the frame and I would not choose anything with pears as I don't like pearls. So she goes and tells this guy think he is the manager and he says yes these are the frame you ordered I said no they are not anyway I had no choice but to take them home and I do not like them one bit but my bitch is that they forced me into taking glasses I never ordered and so I have never gone back, so they have lost a customer.

Customer SupportOPSM

Hi Lynette, we’re sorry to hear about your experience and would be more than happy to investigate this for you. Could you please leave your details with us here http://www.opsm.com.au/contact-opsm and we’ll be in touch. Thanks.

Stew

It is too late now to have anything done as the damage is already done to me and I just will not go back to that shop.

Sarah
SarahMelbourne, Victoria

Annoyed

Usually I find OPSM fine but after going in today to have a check up and get my glasses adjusted, for the second time they have used heat which caused my expensive lenses to become cracked. I didn't notice until I arrived home as I was wearing contacts in store. Last time they paid for replacement lenses which takes weeks. I'm hoping when I go back tomorrow they do the same. They can't claim ignorance as they knew what kind of lenses I wore. Wish they would teach their technicians about lenses that cannot be heated.

Customer SupportOPSM

Hi Sarah, we understand your frustration and would be happy to look into this further for you. Could you please leave your details with us here http://www.opsm.com.au/contact-opsm and we’ll be in touch. Thanks.

MilkMelbourne

I will never go back again!

Milk

Went to another optometrist and realised they didn't do a good job with my glasses. So far no response to my complaint even though they committed to contacting me for their facebook page. Please save yourself the heart ache!

Aurora79
Aurora79Perth

Generally good experience at Morley store

Visited the Morley store to have eyes checked. Great Optometrist and not at all pushy sales staff. Only negative is the Assistant Store Manager, who on a few occasions I've had to deal with her, hasn't been the most pleasant and appears she doesn't really want to help customers. Not sure why people are working in an industry like this if they really don't want to be there. So therefore I'm only giving the store 3 stars but everything else great.
Excellent Optometrist, not pushy like Specsavers

Barry5163South East Queensland, QLD

Service lacking

Badge117
Badge117Victoria, 3284

Poor quality product and after sales service.

Shouldn't have gone to OPSM

Joan
JoanPerth, WA

Lack of care

braaaysh
braaayshGeelong

Bad Customer Service

I have ordered from OPSM direct a few times, and had always found it okay until recently when they sent me the wrong prescription (double the lenses for my right eye and none for my left...) and I had to deal with customer service to arrange a exchange or return. I emailed them, and they made it very difficult; they replied to me as if they hadn't even bothered to read my emails properly, and then stopped replying all together. I have now given up on OPSM and ordered contact lenses from 'clearly contacts' instead, they are much better (cheaper, faster delivery, helpful service), and I will continue to order from 'clearly contacts' in the future.

bad customer service

bronty_saurus
bronty_saurusAU

Reliable, fast delivery

After going into the OPSM store and baulking at the cost of the contacts the optometrist had recommended I went to their online store and found mine were only $57 ($75 in store). Ordered them, claimed them back on health insurance. Easy.
Reliable, fast delivery, able to claim on health insurance
A little more expensive than other online contact shops. But will pay for the reliability.

bawbaw
bawbawAU

Great place to purchase lenses online

I have been purchasing contact lenses from OPSM direct for the past 6 months and overall experiences with them have been quite positive. Great customer service and almost half the price compared to OPSM stores. Couple of days ago my ordered lenses were lost by express post in delivery, they then sent me a replacement order free of charge through courier. The lenses are not as great quality as those ordered in store though, but wouldn't worry about it too much given the already huge discounts on price.
price, customer service