Listing monitored by OPSM

Mandie
Mandie

Worst online purchase I have ever made

Lolwut
LolwutSouth East Queensland, QLD

Where’s -5 stars?

KEVIN C.
KEVIN C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scammers!!! Absolutely Disgusting Service!!!

Gary R.
Gary R.

They fixed glasses for free that were bought from Specsavers

Prescription sunglasses bought by me were sat on by me within a week of purchase. Specasavers said they could not be fixed. So I lived for 5 years with wonky sunglasses, corrected with asporting leash around the back of my head.
Screw fell out - so I took glasses to OPSM - they fixed these prescription sunglasses while I waited. Now I don't need a leash anymore; they are just like new.

Thank you, OPSM.

Jahanzeb
Jahanzeb

Refused eye test and pressure test for not paying extra $60 for some scan thing

Just another number

I was not treated badly but with haste. Was made to feel like another number to be processed quickly because the optometrist didn’t have much time for me. At the same time I didn’t ask any questions and tried to be as obliging as possible. The customer service person was curtious but never even looked me in the eye and acted indifferent/ bored. Will definitely be visiting a non chain optometrist next time.

Ava Z.
Ava Z.

Was never addressed by my first name either. My name is non English so understand the caution but no one ever even tried.

Rashmi
RashmiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rude disrespectful Chadstone store

We went to collect my daughter glasses from Chadstone store in Melbourne on 9th January 2022 at about 3pm.
Both pairs had issues so my daughter was not happy, it was high priced frames, so we expect no defects at all. The lady will not name with no badge was so rude to my young daughter that i had to step in . She said you take the glasses with scratches on the frame , they did not have any more stock and OPSM policy to supply display frame , I explained our rights she was smirking and rude when I tried to speak, I will never use OPSM , Specsaver will never sell display frames. You expect defect free when you spend large sum on a branded frames, and not to say take or leave it.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!

PJK
PJKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No product has been delivered over 6 weeks and no customer service - no body answers the 1800 626 300 number

Ordered a pair of specs in Nov 2021 and now its Jan 2022. No product has been delivered and no help with any customer service with silence on email and no one picking up the phone.

Thomas
ThomasSydney, NSW

SCAM ALERT!

SCAM ALERT! Paid 175 bucks, no glasses! PayPal is getting my money back. This is an actual scam!! Avoid at all costs!!

Lyell A.
Lyell A.Perth, WA

RIP OFF Merchants!

Absolute rip off merchants. OPSM said they can't quote the cost of the glasses as BUPA doesn't allow quotes. Went to spec savers last time, received almost the exact same glasses and this year at OPSM, I ended up $324.00 out of pocket with 1 pair of glasses costing $550! That's more than double the price of Specsavers. Really disgraced in what you are actually covered for. You pay a ridiculous amount for insurance and when you come to claim, expect to get something back. What you get is medical providers charging obscene amounts, pocketing the profits and insurer's covering only a small portion and pocketing the profits of the premiums. Absolute scam.

Nimit
NimitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service !!!

1800626300 Phone number never works.
It has been 2 Weeks , faulty product is returned to OPSM but no confirmation about refund yet. No Email response no calls backs "Pathetic" Please please don't waste time buying online.

If I could give 0 stars I would

I purchased a pair of sunglasses for Father’s Day in September. They were too small so took them in store once we were out of lockdown only to be told they are nothing to do with online orders. I was advised to use the return slip and send back for a refund which I did. It’s now December and I have emailed and called multiple times, left messages, even asked for assistance from my local store who tried to no avail. I’m out of pocket and have no sunglasses. My next step is Fair Go.

Deb H
Deb HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible response.

I have returned glasses followed by two email and have phoned them twice only to be left on hold for over 15mins then being hung up on. Still no response. Terrible service for a big company.

OPSM $1000 dollars for 2 unusable spectacles

Chirnside park eye test and 2 pairs of spectacles resulted in incorrect scripts. Unprofessional and inexperienced staff with no customer service experience. No smiles, no empathy and no solutions

Simon
Simonasked
OPSM Retail Stores

What are the lenses made out of and why they blur within six months as if they are scratched

A G.
A G.

Yes Simon. I would like to know that. My glasses went cloudy within a few months of use. Making them difficult and almost useless . I took them back to store and was told that it was my fault. What??? Please explain OPSM

Annalise M.
Annalise M.asked
OPSM

I recently picked up my glasses and when I returned home noticed that there was an extra set of lenses in the bag. I am a little confused as to why this may be, I believe they are Blueguard lenses but I was under the impression that the Blueguard was on the lenses in my glasses... Some clarification on this would be greatly appreciated.

Margaret
Margaretasked
OPSM Retail Stores

Jenny
Jenny

Customer SupportOPSM

Hi Margaret,

We are sorry to hear you have had a bad experience in one of our stores.

Best Regards,
OPSM Customer Care

Get an answer from our members and OPSM representatives

Compare both OPSM
CategoryOnline Shops and Optical RetailersPhysical Shops and Optical Retailers
Products / Services OfferedContact Lenses, Eye Test, Prescription Eyewear and SunglassesContact Lenses, Eye Test, Prescription Eyewear and Sunglasses
Health Funds YesYes