Poor customer Service Airport West

relevant discounts were not applied, no help in choosing frames; assistant told us to have a look and come to the desk when ready,

Jaspa
JaspaBrisbane

Tested their 100% satisfaction guarantee

I have a challenging pair of eyes. OPSM Carimdale assured me they would get it right. They didn't but went well above and beyond until I had a pair of glasses I could wear continuously- 4 pairs later. I can't fault the more experienced staff but agree with an earlier review that youthful courteousness is great to experience as a customer but knowledge is lacking. Thank you to the staff who listened to me and persisted with solutions. I left my previous glasses maker after being told to go away and 'give them a go' for two weeks before they would entertain checking them. so the OPSM 100% satisfaction guarantee is real.

very annoyed
very annoyed

Not what they once were

SallyPort macquarie

No freebies here!

My daughter and I had to select new glasses from OPSM as that’s where our insurance company said we had to buy from.
We got 3 pairs of sunglasses, and two pairs of prescription glasses totalling $2785.90.
I understand it was an insurance claim however we were not given any discount whatsoever, charged total rrp. I paid the $500 excess as agreed and I was absolutely floored when I was billed an additional $7.90 for the cords to go on my glasses. Really really poor customer service!
Even spec savers give me a free cord, and their prescription glasses are waaaaay cheaper! No OPSM, you didn’t win us over today!

Sally

Sally Love. 65815550. I originally dealt with Amy who was exceptionally helpful, emailed me and kept me up to date with progress of our glasses. I didn’t see her the day we collected our glasses unfortunately.

Steve
StevePerth

Worst customer service ever

Marie
MarieNelson Bay NSW

Thanks OPSM for a positive response

Following the review of my daughter's experience, OPSM contacted me and the manager kindly offered to replace the faulty glasses. I am very impressed by the prompt response of the customer care team and the shop manager.

Customer SupportOPSM

Hi Marie, We are pleased to have been able to address the concerns and turn your experience into a positive one. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future. Kindest regards, Eloise

N.A
N.AMelbourne

Poor service

Rissoleadelaide

Cant get my perscription correct

i sent an email

Customer service not great

Normally the staff are great well have been in the past, today when I went in, not so there was a previous staff that would more then help you out. Not today they were abrupt not caring whether I needed them urgent just ramble off lines taught, I had been coming for years cause they were helpful and I agree with a customer found it strange they don't include some cleaner, manukau bring back the owner of the store and see what's really happening when you are not there. One guy without glasses is very supportive thanks for him enjoyed my day.

Disappointed

We have been Specsavers customers for some years but were disappointed with the quality of our last glasses.
So we decided to go the brand we grew up with, OPSM.
We were surprised by the difference in pricing but hey quality costs money, so we committed.
Our shock came when we picked up our glasses.
They were simply given to us with a request for Flybuys card and healthcare card. Thanks [name removed].
No fitting, no "is the prescription correct" can you see, no complimentary cleaner, nothing.
So we paid up.... perhaps only one time.

One outstnding staff member

Need to acknowledge a staff member at warringah mall. His name is Joe and he went to a lot of trouble to help us select glasses for my wife and myself. So we spent a lot of money. Also he seemed to be the only one there that could fine tune the frame by some slight adjustment. He was very experienced and due for retirement soon. What a shame for the organisation to lose someone with his experience and expertise.

Never again!

alamctoukley

Optometrist very good, staff to customer service frame fitting bad

Bought a pair $430 glasses from lakehaven opsm staff didn't offer to adjust the frame, was not told to bring glasses back for adjustment, couple hours later frame hurts digging into the side of my head, tried to adjust the arms cracking the plastic coating over the wire in the arm, did not know plastic would crack if not heated, returned to ask for the frames to be adjusted, told they can't do anything because i cracked plastic coating on the end of the arm. Staff implied it was my fault tough cheese but they would call me after the long weekend with a solution, call never came, after another week complained to complaints phone number. They arranged a fix. This time staff adjusted the frame, yay.

Customer SupportOPSM

Hi Alamc, We appreciate the update and are pleased that you were happy with the resolution. Kindest regards, OPSM

Levi
LeviSydney

Over priced

I recently purchased contact lenses with OPSM at $58.05 a box and found that Specsavers stocked the exact same brand and were selling it for $38 a box. Even with the current promo of buy 3 get 1 free Specsavers worked out so much cheaper! It's extremely disappointing and I recommend definitely looking around before committing to buy.
How is that much of a mark up justified?

Nita CSydney

Horrendously overpriced... do your research upfront as there's places far cheaper with good quality

Customer SupportOPSM

Hi Nita, If you would like to discuss this further, please send through your contact details and I'll arrange for someone from our customer care team to contact you. Cheers, Jules