Listing monitored by OPSM

MattMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service was excellent. Product was terrible

Great service and friendly staff.
My first time in 30 years of wearing glasses I had to buy plastic lenses since they no longer make glass.
The new plastic lenses have lasted me Just over 1year and they need replacing.
I have never had a set of lenses last less than 3years before.
For people who don't work in an office environment, I would not recommend plastic lenses. There are still some places that sell glass. It's cheaper in the long term.

Jeff
JeffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not very happy...

Dimu
DimuPerth, WA

Inadequate staff

OPSM Bullcreek, WA: Just one staff to attend to all customer needs including fitting frames, billing, answering the phone, handle walk-in inquiries etc. I had to wait more than 30 minutes after my eye test to talk to her. Went to collect my glasses around 1.20 pm on a Friday and the store was closed as the only staff member has gone for lunch. I had to wait for 20 minutes. I feel sorry for the poor, overworked staff member, she was amazing.

Good Service but Greedy organisation

I have been with OPSM for 15+year and we spend $1000 every year. Their glasses come in protective cases taht make them bulky and unpractical. In the old days OPSM would add value by providing a more useful $2 soft case or a cloth bag etc. Now days not the case, NO more freebies with your glasses like the old days. Great product and service and you pay the price, but stop being so frugal and Greedy OPSM, does everything always need to be about profit?

David S

I guess that was not our experience, I was advised by your staff they no longer carry additional accessories and to to go to the local $2 shop and try there.

nivicome
nivicomeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scratched lenses

My last two pair of glasses from OPSM became scratched and I was at a loss to understand the cause of the scratches. I still do not understand why they become scratched in a short period of time however, I must commend OPSM on their customer service. On each occasion they have replaced the lenses and the store manager at Tweed Mall was particularly helpful.

Dees
DeesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I went into the OPSM store at mill park plenty valley. Which I just came from the Specsavers store. Wow totally 2 different experiences. Specsavers didn’t let me browse due to covid 19 etc and were extremely rude. However OPSM let me browse as much as I wanted and he was happy to sanatize the glasses after I tried them on. I walked out with a pair of glasses. Definitely always going back to OPSM, never going back to Specsavers.

Stewart A.
Stewart A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why book when walk-ins are the priority

I made an appointment to have my main eyeglasses examined where in one lens the transition glass was turning white. The warranty was honoured without issue, so I give OPSM full marks on that score.

However, in this day of Victorian stringency I was amazed that two walk-ins had priority over my booking. Normally, I wouldn't comment on this, but with the Victorian government so paranoid about COVIC-19 infections I feel I must. I had COVICSafe running, but did others in the store?

Polchie225Melbourne

Customer care never respond, product not arrive

Multiple emails sent to customer service since the 26th Dec with no reply. Customer service on the phone did not help and did not follow up and query. Product did not arrive.

Polchie225

Hi the order has been redirected and arrived. Just a lack of communication and response but all good as long as the order arrived.

Yang W.
Yang W.Sydney, NSW

ALWAYS BUY FROM OPSM

I always buy my glasses from OPSM. I know they might not be the cheapest but service and profession really matter. This time I went to macquarie st in the city and really enjoyed the experience.

AmcAustralian Capital Territory

Eye Glasses Still Not Right

Amc

Thank You for getting back to me. Since writing I have had some further checks of my prescription and they are going to try and get me a new script. I hope it works this time

margie.smith.77
margie.smith.77Hunter Region, NSW

Dilemma fixed - great service

Thank you to Rebecca @ OPSM Charlestown. RH arm broke off my expensive "Ralph" style multifocal glasses at work. Glasses were purchased < 12 months. Within few hours received SMS advising replacement frames ready. Very helpful & considerate to my needs.

Store LocationCharlestown
Customer SupportOPSM

Hi Margie, Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience in our Charlestown store. We will forward on your feedback to Management and the store.
Kind regards

Customer Support

AnnaSydney, NSW

OPSM doesn't take responsibility for faulty lenses

Hi

As advised in our PM we have notified the regional manager to call you back again. Thanks and have a good day.

gerardoldman
gerardoldmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superior customer service to Specsavers

Bendigo Marketplace
Better range and whilst more expensive than Spec:(Savers, there's a considerable difference in quality. Unlike their competition, OPSM will make sure you've got the right frames. Size matters!

Marianne
MarianneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

More variety needed

I have been getting my glasses from Opsm Highpoint for years. I find the staff there to be exceptionally great to deal with. However, the last year or so I found it hard to pick a pair of glasses. There’s just limited variety. I don’t know if it’s a market thing but perhaps Opsm should source out different eye glass designs/designers to add some pizzazz to what they’re offering.

Ann
AnnBowral

great staff at OPSM Bowral

Great local OPSM. Regularly buy sunglasses there - really good advice and helpful. Staff always remember you and make you feel really special.