Listing monitored by OPSM

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (62)

Dees
DeesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I went into the OPSM store at mill park plenty valley. Which I just came from the Specsavers store. Wow totally 2 different experiences. Specsavers didn’t let me browse due to covid 19 etc and were extremely rude. However OPSM let me browse as much as I wanted and he was happy to sanatize the glasses after I tried them on. I walked out with a pair of glasses. Definitely always going back to OPSM, never going back to Specsavers.

Store LocationMill park, Plenty Valley

Awful in store and follow up service - North Sydney

Store LocationNorth Sydney NSW
Alacoque Welsh
Alacoque Welsh

Have my doubts about OPSM

Have been with OPSM for a number of years. Had an eye test about 3 weeks ago. Still waiting for my new glasses. Guess they come from China? Also waiting for other tests but ‘machine is broken’ which seems to happen all the time. Still not fixed but I can go to other store? Give them the benefit of the doubt but it is getting beyond a joke. Can go to Bali and get new glasses within a few days.

Store LocationRiverton WA
Patricia
PatriciaSydney, NSW

Little ones first eye test

I had the pleasure of taking both my children aged 6 and 4 to OPSM Liverpool. We had the pleasure of meeting with Shahib Samadi for an eye test. He was highly professional and comprehensive with his testing. He interacted beautifully with both my children making them feel very safe and comfortable during the examining. Highly recommend and will defiantly be going back for future testing.

Store LocationLiverpool

Macca
MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, Speciality Optometrist

Having only just received a new pair of prescription glasses ( from an independent optometrist) I was experiencing ongoing balance and focus issues. I have a known vestibular problem which my usual Optometrist new about. The Neurological Physio I was seeing recommended the Optometrist at Kawana OPSM who was a Behavioural Optometrist ( post grad. Qualifications in ? Neuro Optometry. My eye exam was the most comprehensive I had ever had and included testing I have never had before. Result was he was able to put into my prescription elements that make things so much easier. He was able to describe the symptoms I was experiencing which validated my frustration.

Store LocationKawana

Amazing digital multifocals

I'm loving my 1st pair of (digital) multifocals - so easy to adjust to. My vision is crystal clear. No need to change glasses for driving and reading. Thanks to OPSM.

Store LocationWollongong NSW
Stewart A.
Stewart A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Why book when walk-ins are the priority

I made an appointment to have my main eyeglasses examined where in one lens the transition glass was turning white. The warranty was honoured without issue, so I give OPSM full marks on that score.

However, in this day of Victorian stringency I was amazed that two walk-ins had priority over my booking. Normally, I wouldn't comment on this, but with the Victorian government so paranoid about COVIC-19 infections I feel I must. I had COVICSafe running, but did others in the store?

Store LocationMornington
Monica M
Monica MPerth, WA

Dr John Ly in Perth CBD

I was very impressed with the thorough eye check that Dr John Ly performed today. I would highly recommend him to friends and family and will definitely come back to book another appointment with him.

Store LocationWA
Jess E.
Jess E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and staff

Staff are always friendly and have best interest at heart. Their style range is large and good quality unlike other optical stores. Stores are always bright and clean. Their optometrists really know their stuff.

shaun
shaunPerth, WA

opsm maddington are great,saved my sight!!!!!!

opsm Maddington are great,saved my sight!!!!!!
asked Charlene to look at my eye due to loss of sight
detached retina,she wrote me a letter for royal Perth hospital and took some pictures
the staff have been very heplfull
thanks guys good service

Store Locationmaddington
Jane
Jane

Personalised customer service with Outstanding aftercare

I have been visiting OPSM at 233 Collins Street, VIC for a few years now. I have a difficult script and can not speak highly enough of this store for their end to end service. Having worn glasses for over 50 years I can vouch that the eye test is thorough. The staff listen to what style you are after and guide you to good choices to suit your script and lifestyle. I have returned to the store for frame adjustments after purchase and the manager and his staff are always more than happy to help to resolve any hiccups. I don't like having to choose new glasses due to my script which makes choices limited, however, at OPSM 233 Collins Street it is always a pleasure. Thank you.

Store Location233 Collins Street
happyrabbit
happyrabbit

Impressed with the Services at Top Ryde Shopping Centre NSW

Store LocationTop Ryde Shopping Centre

Rose
RoseCanberra 2600, ACT

OPSM Belconnen Canberra

Today when I walked up my one eye was very painful and I need to see the Optometrist right away. I went their early at 8am but the store still closed. I have waited for an hour to see the Optometrist which I trusted more. Sadly to say that the Optometrist told me she can't accommodate me because of other patience. I understand that, but the pain of my eye is hurting/killing me. Then I went to SPECSAVER in Canberra City - they are very busy too. But the Optometrist is very kind to accommodate me because of my pain. SPECSAVER in Canberra City were human they understand people needs very well. Thank you so much for rescuing my painful one eye. God bless your company and more power to you!

Store LocationI did not purchase just to check my one eye
Yang W.
Yang W.Sydney, NSW

ALWAYS BUY FROM OPSM

I always buy my glasses from OPSM. I know they might not be the cheapest but service and profession really matter. This time I went to macquarie st in the city and really enjoyed the experience.

Store LocationMacquarie Street CBD
AmcAustralian Capital Territory

Eye Glasses Still Not Right

Store LocationTuggeranong
Amc

Thank You for getting back to me. Since writing I have had some further checks of my prescription and they are going to try and get me a new script. I hope it works this time

Janine
JanineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not happy Jan

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Exceptional service equals a very very happy customer!

Id like to say a special thanks to the team at OPSM Macquarie St in Sydney, most especially Rose and her exceptional customer service. She is always so helpful and provides a truly objective view - recommending frames I would not normally consider - I end up feeling fabulous with the new look! Thanks Rose, you are an absolute gem! I have followed Rose to the Macquarie St store - it has such a great vibe and gives you the time to look around at all the options. Although I have had to move to extended desk lenses, Rose makes the transition so easy! Thank you!!

Store LocationOPSM Macquarie Street, Sydney
Helen J
Helen JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OPSM Watergardens: Quality service!!

Had my recurring eye test yesterday and left extremely happy to be back in contact lenses! The Optometrist, Susan, spent time working through a solution with lenses which will best suit my vision issues. I had been told for years that I would not be able to wear lenses again, so this is really exciting!!
Hello Sexy Sunglasses, I'm coming for you!!!!

Store LocationWatergardens
Emily
EmilySydney Surrounds, NSW

OPSM Katoomba excellence( both customer service and product )

Used KATOOMBA store. Ordered two pairs of Rayban driving prescription glasses. Very satisfied with their tailored customer service ( I had a special request for testing the final product and for individual adjustment). Also both glasses were ready very quickly.
The staff (Melanie and Monica) were professional and very receptive. Thank you very much.
Emily

Store LocationKATOOMBA
Customer SupportOPSM

Hi Emily. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with the OPSM Katoomba store. I will be sure to forward on your feedback to the store and Management. Have a great day. Regards OPSM Customer Support

AnnaSydney, NSW

OPSM doesn't take responsibility for faulty lenses

Store LocationOPSM broadway

Hi

As advised in our PM we have notified the regional manager to call you back again. Thanks and have a good day.

Helena
HelenaWestern Australia

Good quality but bad service

Store LocationOPSM Carousel
Sourpuss81
Sourpuss81Perth, WA

They don't examine 4 year olds.

Kylie
KylieKatherine, NT

Amazing service!

Store LocationKatherine
gerardoldman
gerardoldmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superior customer service to Specsavers

Bendigo Marketplace
Better range and whilst more expensive than Spec:(Savers, there's a considerable difference in quality. Unlike their competition, OPSM will make sure you've got the right frames. Size matters!

Store LocationBendigo Marketplace
Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

Macquarie Street

My experiences with Macquarie Street store have been fantastic, good customer service, friendly & helpful staff, my consultant was Rose, she has fantastic customer service, approachable, totally recommend her to friends & family

Store LocationMacquarie Street.