Listing monitored by OPSM

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (62)

Robyn
RobynWeetangera 2614, ACT

Very, very happy with OPSM !

From the moment I entered OPSM in Belconnen Mall, ACT, I was impressed by the store presentation, the genuine warmth of staff greeting and all subsequent processes of eyes testing (superb and warm professionalism), choosing frames etc. I have now been wearing my new spectacles for four days and am totally “over the moon” enjoying perfect vision and light, super-comfortable, stylish spectacles.
Thank you to all at OPSM, Belconnen, ACT!

Dear Robyn,
Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out with this lovely feedback. We will pass this to the teams regional manager.
kindest regards

Totally useless

Don't waste your time going to OPSM Hoppers Crossing in the Werribee Plaza. They are hopeless. Specsavers in the same complex however are great. They have great service and prices and use the latest technology for a comprehensive eye test . And no, I don't have any vested interest, just going from my experience.

HighProtein
HighProteinPerth, WA

Excellent service and advice

I've been visiting OPSM on Hay St in Perth several times over the last few weeks and I have experienced great customer service and assistance.

I went to OPSM to see the Optometrist there about managing an eye injury receive from playing tennis. I was looked after well and was surprised to discover that all my visits were to be bulk billed to Medicare.

The care and advice I've received there has seen me through to a complete recovery and I highly recommend the Hay St store and staff.

Noon
NoonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing

Visited for eye check yesterday. After testing I was informed I needed to pay $49 for an additional contact lens fitting. I asked for the script but was told I needed to try different scripts to get the right lens. She stated she only had the glasses script. I have never had this answer before and felt it was money grabbing to get me to buy lenses from them. OPSM price is double what I can pay on line. Then I asked if glaucoma test was ok. She told me l need to pay for this test but had told me earlier my pressure was on the high side of normal. This is rubbish OPSM. An eye test should include the Glaucoma test like at other places. Very disappointed at the money grabbing attitude/policies of OPSM.

MPS Cap
MPS CapSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super Helpful

I got an eye test done - booked the appointment online which was super easy to do. The test was fast & answered all of my questions. Resulted in me needing to get glasses which the retail assistant was super helpful. Purchased & had them arrive within a week.

Sam H
Sam HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made in China

Ordered and paid top dollar for multi-focals, only to be told there will be a delay because lenses come from China and currently trade borders are closed between them and America. Why not made in Australia considering the cost?

Adam B.
Adam B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy preview - I liked it

I like the images and technology running on the online store. I feel comfortable making a choice from the website alone. I live a fair way from the larger OPSM Hub's so its good to be able to shop the whole range.

Delivery takes forever!!!!

Ordered contact lenses on the 20th and its still processing. Website say 3-7 working days. It's been a week and I badly need new ones. OPSM should clarify if its 3-7 processing days + delivery time or what... Also, the first time I ordered same thing happened except the lenses were defective. Had to send it back then re order again. Not happy at all.

Kasa
KasaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best luxury brand at such affordable prices

Where can you go and try on 10+ luxury or iconic brands in one store? OPSM Brookside is where you can go, touch, try on Tiffany, Prada, Versace, D&G, Rayban......frames and sunglasses. The staff does not judge you and are so excited to share their affordable luxury products with you. They were so informative and told me a story about each brand I tried on and then related the product features back to my needs.

Great after sales service and were also able to offer me insurance for my purchase for the first 12 months.

Overall the service was genuine, friendly and professional.

fangarang
fangarang

So much more expensive than anywhere else

More than double the price of competitors but you don’t get double the value. Won’t be going back. For some reason you also get less back on your health fund as well.

Bus man
Bus manNewcastle nsw

It's perfect

Very polite service excellent staff very friendly they help you in every way very cheap very good quality I would recommend this place every time
She Helped me in every way

KN264785
KN264785Perth, WA

Dont expect too much

Having spent $320.00 to fit lenses to my existing frames, having waited nearly three weeks my glasses finally arrived. Yes they were fine and were duly handed to me in a snap lock bag.
I had the apparent audacity to ask for a glasses case where i was quickly told OPSM do not supply glass cases.
Oh well, no problem just popped next door to Specsavers where i was provided a case for $5.00
Thanks OPSM!