Listing monitored by OPSM

1.4
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
susanne maunder
susanne maunderalbany

Thank you so very much for your professionalism when handling my problem I was having with the glasses purchased from you. You bent over to help me , you went above and beyond to be so accommodating. I thank you so very much. You could not have tried any harder to address my problem. Thank you very much Sue

Margaret
Margaretasked
OPSM Retail Stores

Jenny
Jenny

Hi Margaret,

We are sorry to hear you have had a bad experience in one of our stores.

Best Regards,
OPSM Customer Care

Objective F.
Objective F.asked
OPSM

Do you price match on frames?

Good Afternoon,

OPSM does not offer a price matching service in store.

Best regards,
OPSM Customer Care

Victorasked
OPSM Retail Stores

How do I post a follow up to initial review?

Good Morning Victor

Best regards
OPSM Customer Support

Hi Victor

Best regards
OPSM Customer Support

Get an answer from our members and OPSM representatives

Compare both OPSM
CategoryOnline Shops and Optical RetailersPhysical Shops and Optical Retailers
Products / Services OfferedContact Lenses, Eye Test, Prescription Eyewear and SunglassesContact Lenses, Eye Test, Prescription Eyewear and Sunglasses
Health Funds YesYes