Ann Carter

Ann CarterPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

We had the most excellent service at OPSM Belmont, Vanessa, Aaron and staff so knowledgeable and helpful, very happy with our new glasses, thank you

Don’t have one

Don’t have oneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

I purchased Valentino in Rundle Mall the service was first class from Marc, Charlie and the team and I love my new glasses !
Looking forward to my next visit !
Coral

Trac

Trac

OPSM Hallshead

Wonderful, knowledgeable staff at every point. Never tried to up sell me, in fact they said I didn’t really an option that I was considering so thanks for the honesty. Great with my 11 year old, had a broken leg at the time so brought a chair over for her and even adjusted the height to suit. Explained everything and answered all my questions. Gave me different cost options and what worked better with my private health. Over and above.

Just great service

In the midst of a Pandemic and far from home, one of our glasses lost a screw. OPSM were excellent in repairing it. So impressed I made an appointment to get new ones for myself. Excellent service all around.

LiliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Soooo Happy!!!

This was my first visit to Opsm at Chermside.Within an hour I had chosen my new frames and had a eye test.
Picked up my new frames last Thursday. The script was spot on the first time .I couldn't believe it as I often need a retest every time I get new glasses .
I will be back and highly recommend Opsm.So much to choose from and the staff were great.Great experience.

Your so welcome.
Thanks for acknowledging my review.
My first day back at work today and got lots of compliments on my new frames.

Dharshana R.

Dharshana R.South East Queensland, QLD

The service they provided today at Albert Street store was excellent. I presented the lady my glasses which had a fallen lense. Even after disclosing that I did not purchase the glases from them she quickly attended to it.

She was so courteous and efficient. I could not believe.
Thank you OPSM.
Dharshana.

Mike G.

Mike G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome customer experience

I attended the Barkly Square (Brunswick) OPSM store today, and saw Jeremy Chan as my Optometrist. Highly recommend this Optometrist; he's extremely thorough and knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Store manager was also excellent, with so many helpful recommendations. Came away from the store experience feeling completely satisfied with my purchase, and really impressed by the level of customer service. Great work Jeremy and team! Mike G

Jadam

JadamSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a store that understands customer service, best manager ever.

PMarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, Top Quality Frames and Lenses

PMar

With pleasure. Will be definitely be back to OPSM North Lakes for my next pair of glasses next time. Thank you.

Find out how OPSM compares to other Optical Retailers

The girls at the sunnybank plaza store are so friendly and professional, I felt very comfortable.

I am totally satisfied. All 3 pairs of glasses are spot on perfect. I have a pair of glasses for driving. A pair for reading and a pair for driving

Katherine

KatherineAU

Friendly, knowledgeable, giving staff with high quality service and products

I love going to opsm. The stores are bright and beautiful with lots of quality stock. The staff are Friendly, knowledgeable, and giving with high quality service. I also find the turn around on my orders faster. Plus the optometrist went over and above to give me extra info -can’t recommend them highly enough!

nivicome

nivicomeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scratched lenses

My last two pair of glasses from OPSM became scratched and I was at a loss to understand the cause of the scratches. I still do not understand why they become scratched in a short period of time however, I must commend OPSM on their customer service. On each occasion they have replaced the lenses and the store manager at Tweed Mall was particularly helpful.

Dees

DeesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I went into the OPSM store at mill park plenty valley. Which I just came from the Specsavers store. Wow totally 2 different experiences. Specsavers didn’t let me browse due to covid 19 etc and were extremely rude. However OPSM let me browse as much as I wanted and he was happy to sanatize the glasses after I tried them on. I walked out with a pair of glasses. Definitely always going back to OPSM, never going back to Specsavers.

Patricia

PatriciaSydney, NSW

Little ones first eye test

I had the pleasure of taking both my children aged 6 and 4 to OPSM Liverpool. We had the pleasure of meeting with Shahib Samadi for an eye test. He was highly professional and comprehensive with his testing. He interacted beautifully with both my children making them feel very safe and comfortable during the examining. Highly recommend and will defiantly be going back for future testing.

Macca

MaccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, Speciality Optometrist

Having only just received a new pair of prescription glasses ( from an independent optometrist) I was experiencing ongoing balance and focus issues. I have a known vestibular problem which my usual Optometrist new about. The Neurological Physio I was seeing recommended the Optometrist at Kawana OPSM who was a Behavioural Optometrist ( post grad. Qualifications in ? Neuro Optometry. My eye exam was the most comprehensive I had ever had and included testing I have never had before. Result was he was able to put into my prescription elements that make things so much easier. He was able to describe the symptoms I was experiencing which validated my frustration.

Amazing digital multifocals

I'm loving my 1st pair of (digital) multifocals - so easy to adjust to. My vision is crystal clear. No need to change glasses for driving and reading. Thanks to OPSM.

Monica M

Monica MPerth, WA

Dr John Ly in Perth CBD

I was very impressed with the thorough eye check that Dr John Ly performed today. I would highly recommend him to friends and family and will definitely come back to book another appointment with him.

Jess E.

Jess E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and staff

Staff are always friendly and have best interest at heart. Their style range is large and good quality unlike other optical stores. Stores are always bright and clean. Their optometrists really know their stuff.

kayebollom

kayebollomSouthwest, VIC

Exceptional staff member!

Recently took my elderly father to OPSM Waurn Ponds to get new glasses. We had the most helpful and pleasant staff member, Lesley. She could not have been nicer to my dad. Well done!

Store LocationWaurn Ponds

shaun

shaunPerth, WA

opsm maddington are great,saved my sight!!!!!!

opsm Maddington are great,saved my sight!!!!!!
asked Charlene to look at my eye due to loss of sight
detached retina,she wrote me a letter for royal Perth hospital and took some pictures
the staff have been very heplfull
thanks guys good service