Listing monitored by OPSM

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
nivicome
nivicomeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scratched lenses

My last two pair of glasses from OPSM became scratched and I was at a loss to understand the cause of the scratches. I still do not understand why they become scratched in a short period of time however, I must commend OPSM on their customer service. On each occasion they have replaced the lenses and the store manager at Tweed Mall was particularly helpful.

Store LocationTweed Mall
Dees
DeesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I went into the OPSM store at mill park plenty valley. Which I just came from the Specsavers store. Wow totally 2 different experiences. Specsavers didn’t let me browse due to covid 19 etc and were extremely rude. However OPSM let me browse as much as I wanted and he was happy to sanatize the glasses after I tried them on. I walked out with a pair of glasses. Definitely always going back to OPSM, never going back to Specsavers.

Store LocationMill park, Plenty Valley
Yang W.
Yang W.Sydney, NSW

ALWAYS BUY FROM OPSM

I always buy my glasses from OPSM. I know they might not be the cheapest but service and profession really matter. This time I went to macquarie st in the city and really enjoyed the experience.

Store LocationMacquarie Street CBD
Optical Retailers

Find out how OPSM compares to other Optical Retailers

AnnaSydney, NSW

OPSM doesn't take responsibility for faulty lenses

Store LocationOPSM broadway

Hi

As advised in our PM we have notified the regional manager to call you back again. Thanks and have a good day.

gerardoldman
gerardoldmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Superior customer service to Specsavers

Bendigo Marketplace
Better range and whilst more expensive than Spec:(Savers, there's a considerable difference in quality. Unlike their competition, OPSM will make sure you've got the right frames. Size matters!

Store LocationBendigo Marketplace