Listing monitored by OPSM

Marianne
MarianneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

More variety needed

I have been getting my glasses from Opsm Highpoint for years. I find the staff there to be exceptionally great to deal with. However, the last year or so I found it hard to pick a pair of glasses. There’s just limited variety. I don’t know if it’s a market thing but perhaps Opsm should source out different eye glass designs/designers to add some pizzazz to what they’re offering.

John
John

Fantastic experience

I have kerakatonus, a condition with limited treatments available. My usual optometrist was not interested in trying to get a result instead he kept pushing me for surgery or equally uncomfortable rigid contact lenses. The new optometrist at OPSM spent nearly an hour attempting to correct my vision using glasses. We eventually got there. I went from not being able to see the solitary E on the chart to reading the 5th frame with small letters.
A was a little disappointed that the frames on the display for $99 weren't actually on the list of frames for $99, bjt at least I can see

bluebull
bluebull

Service let down by pricing model

Ram
RamSydney

Excellent service - OPSM Chatswood

Excellent service from a young man named Jim. He quickly and happily fixed my husband’s favourite sunnies (others had told me it was unfixable). I decided then and there to buy my next pair of sunnies from him because he was so pleasant to deal with

bribrendyHunter Region, NSW

Not happy with OPSM “payment policy”

bribrendy

No don't wish to be contacted, I just won't be shopping at OPSM again for my glasses which is OPSM's loss as my entire family of four all wear glasses.

Jenny H
Jenny H

OPSM Bourke Street Melbourne - FANTASTIC !! 11/10

Giovanni was fantastic. I had been asked if I needed assistance by another team member, thanked them and said I would look around. I tried on a number of pairs of glasses, and Giovanni came over with a pair and said try these and they were perfect. He was friendly, professional with a great sense of humour and did everything he could to help me. My glasses were ready within a few days and when I went to collect them, he changed the frame (same style) because he wasn't 100% happy with them. Thank you. A HUGE PAT ON THE BACK for you and your team :-)

Barbara D
Barbara DAU

OPSM Cairns

Thorough test but was spoilt by unprofessional use of a smart phone with a damaged face to take and show photos.

Robert
RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always caring

Teneil

Wendouree store has incredible customer service

Went to get my eyes checked this morning and the service at wendouree was amazing. They were under staffed but that didn't hinder there positive attitudes and focus on their customers. Super friendly, personable and amazing service. Worth paying a little more then other places for my glasses as the store manager and optometrist were outstanding - I didn't want to leave!

Teneil M 0488003269

MrsC
MrsCAU

First class service. Very impressive!

Howie
HowieMelbourne

Amazing service and staff at Waurn Ponds

I had my eyes tested recently and advised i needed glasses. throughout the whole process from my eyes being tested to helping me choose my frames and ordering them the staff were amazing and so helpful. I went into the store after about a month of having my glasses and asked for a price on the same ones just not with the blue tint as it was something i realized wasn't for me after i got the glasses. The staff first offered to replace the lenses in the frames i had to save me the price of a new set and then Nicole spoke with her manager and said she could swap them under warranty. This store always has the most amazing staff who go above and beyond to help. I will always be returning for the helpful staff.

Customer SupportOPSM

Very helpful and friendly. Helped me with my sunnies when the screw fell out. No charge ! Excellent I bought the glasses from another OPSM in brisbane.

helen
helenSydney

They get the script right but at a cost.

I have no question that the eye test was professional and accurate
BUT
other places bulk Bill for just as good result. They were expensive compared to to similar businesses.
Worst experience was that they broke my new sunglasses while cleaning them (they offered) and then basically said bad luck! (I had no receipt as they were a gift) I doubt we will return.

KatrinaBrisbane

High quality frames, genuine assistance.

Frank
Frank

Extremely Disappointed

Trixie1977
Trixie1977Caloundra, Queensland

Never had a problem

Always had great service and speedy delivery on orders. Not sure why the rating is so low. My local OPSM has been checking my eyes and selling me contacts and glasses for 20 years. Friendly helpful staff every time I'm in there

silrBrisbane

Damaged my glasses and have yet to fix it...

silr

If you can contact me privately I will provide these details, otherwise I will not post them publicly. Thank you.

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrific service

The team at OPSM Pacific Fair of Louis the manager, Trish and Trent are wonderful. Trish will always happily adjust my multi focal Chanel frames which tend to be very light and need adjusting frequently to fit perfectly. Louis gave me excellent service when I purchased my new frames and Trent is always there to assist too. Had been rather disappointed in OPSM lately being a long time customer but they renewed my faith in the brand. Would thoroughly recommend them.

Maryke Suzanne Haze, 07 55768271

CLP
CLPBrisbane

OPSM Springwood Queensland

I have nothing to say but great thing about OPSM in Springwood Queensland, Steven the Optometrist was amazing and spent so much time getting things right for me, nothing was too much trouble, all the sales staff were helpful every time I visited the store

Claire
ClaireGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic!

Wonderful service, great products and good value! I bought prescription sunglasses too which are great. I will definitely return, faultless

Customer SupportOPSM

Good product but bad customer service

I’m regular customer in opsm airport west. All my family purchased the glasses from this place. They rude n not friendly at all... dun feel like buy from there anymore.

Ivy Johnston
Ivy JohnstonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extra cost's

Went to OPSM in DEER PARK, go here all the time but I won't be returning. How can you justifiy $320.00 dollar's for len's for my glasses. So disappointed, the eye test was good but then he wanted me to buy bifocal's which cost $700.00 dollar's. Maybe they could have a cheaper section for people who are on low income. Very angry when I wanted to cancel and I can't.

Belle
BelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Instore 5 stars, online 1 star

Customer SupportOPSM

I had an appointment for an eye test today. All staff were polite, attentive and professional. The young man who assisted me in choosing frames for two pairs of spectacles; processed my order, and finalised the sale was extremely patient and well-mannered.

BROLGA46
BROLGA46Ashburton

Response from OPSM at Chadstone

My wife and I have been buying OPSM glasses for more than 50 years, right from my first pair when I was 16 years old.

Two days agoI took two pairs of glasses to OPSM Chadstone to see if they could fix them for free, because I'm a pensioner and now struggling financially. They said "No, because the glasses are out of warranty. It will cost $80 to send them away for repair".

They responded quickly to my post here and they fixed two pairs for free. They're just like new! Thank you, OPSM.

Other Optical Retailers