1.3

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (17)
Spannerman

SpannermanSydney, NSW

Rip off

Promotion offering 20% of contact lenses is a complete rip off. Even with the 20% discount they are more expensive than every other provider! They then try and entice you with a subscription discount (still more expensive than 90% of providers) but the discount is not applicable to this price. Another prime example of an Australian company ripping off its customers.

Contact Lens

I've been with OPSM for a very long time and I recently for the very first time ordered my contact lens online (all these days I did over the store). When completing the order it suggested 3-5 business days but when checking your online store no status update, always reads 'progressing'. So made a phone call to find out and found that it is 7-10 business days and not 2-5 days. Very misleading. Moreover, the person over the phone was keen to cancel the order, with no consideration or acceptance of misleading info posted online.

HNNSydney, NSW

Their customer service is terrible.

I have been with OPSM for years and order my contact lenses through OPSM online. My recent purchase at 12 December hadn’t arrived yet, the first time they sent it to WA instead of NSW and they shipped it again but not arrived yet and no one answers my emails and when I call they forward me to toll services which seems have lost the track of my purchase. I’ve been out of my contacts for a while and no one seems caring about this in OPSM online. If you can’t trust your delivery service, you lose the trust of your customers!

Sunglass H.OPSM
HNN

3643856RPL, I have been on the phone with your customer service and nothing still happening!

Simon DD

Simon DDSydney, NSW

Can't order prescription lenses for glasses online

This is mind-boggling. You can order frames from their website but you cant order prescription lenses with them. Beyond belief in 2020.

Shell

ShellHunter Region, NSW

Unreliable

Could not order contacts on line as their website is always down and was told it could take more than 3 weeks to receive my contacts if i placed an order through my local store. In the meantime How am i suppose to see? Not Happy

Shopgirl

ShopgirlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive prices with subscription but ultra unreliable with deliveries

Didn’t recieve my contacts

Didn’t recieve my contacts, OPSM say it’s my fault and won’t give me my money back over $100. I’m new to the country and an awful first experience. Will never use them again!!

hcshen

hcshenCanberra 2600, ACT

Worst customer service experience

luna K.

luna K.

NO Customer Service

Ordered 2 boxes contact lenses, the parcel has been shipped without any tracking information. I want keep an eye on it since I will be on vacation soon. Called the customer service twice but no one answer the phone. Left a voice message no one call me back. Sent emails twice and no response at all. Sadly, I should read online reviews before making purchase. Don't order from OPSM online and do not waste your time and frustrate yourself.

Find out how OPSM Online Store compares to other Optical Retailers

Don't use OPSM if you need to see

Mariya P

Mariya PSydney

Traumatic Experience

Don't order online!!!!

Never order online. Stupidly I have multiple time and they keep stuffing up delivery address. invoice address correct yet it's delivered to the wrong address. blaming me or toll everytime

Jim Bat

Jim BatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service

Adam B.

Adam B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy preview - I liked it

I like the images and technology running on the online store. I feel comfortable making a choice from the website alone. I live a fair way from the larger OPSM Hub's so its good to be able to shop the whole range.

Belle

BelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a review about OPSM online only

Delivery takes forever!!!!

Ordered contact lenses on the 20th and its still processing. Website say 3-7 working days. It's been a week and I badly need new ones. OPSM should clarify if its 3-7 processing days + delivery time or what... Also, the first time I ordered same thing happened except the lenses were defective. Had to send it back then re order again. Not happy at all.

Annette K

Annette KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible choice of courier, no standards of customer service at all

Their choice of courier, Toll, is possibly the WORST courier in Australia. Despite having reception in my building, they have "attempted delivery" twice now and "failed". I have not had any delivery issues with other couriers like AusPost or StarTrack, and the only other option Toll has is for you to pick up the parcel yourself at their depot at Brisbane Airport. Ridiculous. I ran into the same delivery problem with Toll even at my old address, when someone was home. Contacted OPSM for help but gotten no help or response at all from them.

Never making another order with OPSM ever again if they can't fix their customer service team and delivery issues.