Listing monitored by OPSM

1.4

"Never buy it at OPSM online".

1800626300 Phone number never works.
It has been 5 Weeks haven't received my order Yet S...t Service. No Email response no calls backs "Pathetic" Please don't waste time buying online.

OPSM Online - Worst Service I have ever experienced - go somewhere else.

I have been trying to send a return back to OPSM as I purchased contact lenses with OPSM online - I have rung the customer line 3 times - they only work a few hours a day. I have sent 2 emails - no response except to say they are busy and will get back to me - it will take over 7 days for them to even get back to me about my order. Forget using them and go to a local Optometrist as OPSM online is woeful and they don't care.

grantss
grantssAU

Atrocious customer service

Don’t shop online at OPSM

OPSM is the worst company to deal with regarding returns. Save yourself some hassle and never buy from their online site. I’ve spent 2months trying to find where to send my online return as my order did not come with a return postage stamp as they said it would and all the people that I have talked to apparently don’t know where they get sent.
I’d apparent once they have your money they no longer care to help you. Don’t ever shop from them online!

Michael L
Michael LSydney, NSW

Terrible online service and customer care

I have ordered and paid online for 6 boxes (90 lenses per box) contact lenses on 10/10/2021. Only received 5 boxes and am still awaiting for one box. It has been a month, many emails and phone call, still no response from OPSM.
Only see OPSM customer care in this review site and ignore customer direct email and phone call. People should avoid buying their products online.

Stanislav B.
Stanislav B.

Limited inconvinient online service.

Online service is very limited and inconvinient. Unable to make an order for child as the service only has my details and there is no way to enter another person's datails. Phone support unavailable during normal hours. Prices are ok and delivery is fast, if you can work out how to place an order, but this is not how you do service in 2021. very disappointing.

Fran Best
Fran BestSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ignored

I found the male who works at my local OPSM very rude & despite telling him I would not return OPSM still is sending me reminders to attend

Customer SupportOPSM

Refused to send me a receipt

Ordered my glasses online and paid in full. Glasses were delievered without my receipt. I asked for it to be sent to me and each request I make is completely ignored and I dont know why. I have called them multiple times and emailed them multiple times and they also still ignore me. Its been more than two months since my order. Customer service is appalling. Ive been lied too each time I get a reply. I wont be shopping there ever again.

Bafflingly bad - defective glasses, customer service that could not be worse

Felicia
FeliciaHobart, TAS

Don't waste your money or time

I've been going through OPSM to get contacts for the last 13 years, since covid I have been using the online store and am still waiting for contacts that i ordered in July. I contacted them for an update via the phone over a month ago as have literally been wearing my last set of contacts since this time and the lady was so rude and dismissive, she cut me off half way through explaining what had happened and wasn't helpful at all, i've tried to call them multiple times and email them multiple times with no reply. I will NEVER use this service again and would never recommend anyone use the online service. Such a disappointment as many of the stores have great staff.

Emily
Emily

Absolutely done after too many chances.

Spannerman
SpannermanSydney, NSW

Rip off

Promotion offering 20% of contact lenses is a complete rip off. Even with the 20% discount they are more expensive than every other provider! They then try and entice you with a subscription discount (still more expensive than 90% of providers) but the discount is not applicable to this price. Another prime example of an Australian company ripping off its customers.

Contact Lens

I've been with OPSM for a very long time and I recently for the very first time ordered my contact lens online (all these days I did over the store). When completing the order it suggested 3-5 business days but when checking your online store no status update, always reads 'progressing'. So made a phone call to find out and found that it is 7-10 business days and not 2-5 days. Very misleading. Moreover, the person over the phone was keen to cancel the order, with no consideration or acceptance of misleading info posted online.

Poor Online System and Lack of Interest in Optometry

I recently ordered contacts online. The online system will let you place an order and bill you without you entering all the details they claim to need. If you forget to enter the prescription date expiry say why not give an instant error like every other website so you can fix it there and then? OPSM happily let you finish the incorrect order, take your money and then don't supply the goods until you resolve the issue a couple of days later.

When the contacts arrived OPSM didn't bother to label which is left and right. OPSM is an optical health care provider, not amazon books.

Put these things together and you see where OPSM's priorities sit.

HNNSydney, NSW

Their customer service is terrible.

I have been with OPSM for years and order my contact lenses through OPSM online. My recent purchase at 12 December hadn’t arrived yet, the first time they sent it to WA instead of NSW and they shipped it again but not arrived yet and no one answers my emails and when I call they forward me to toll services which seems have lost the track of my purchase. I’ve been out of my contacts for a while and no one seems caring about this in OPSM online. If you can’t trust your delivery service, you lose the trust of your customers!

Sunglass H.OPSM
HNN

3643856RPL, I have been on the phone with your customer service and nothing still happening!