1.4

lmax2021
lmax2021South East Queensland, QLD

Great store at Mango Hill (Northlakes)

Great store at Mango Hill (Northlakes)! i got my new glasses from them. my first pair i got from their toowoomba store were terrible, this new pair, perfect. they were quick, and efficient, and treated me very well, helped me adjust my glasses to my face, and made sure i was seeing OK before leaving the store. happy customer.

Poor Online System and Lack of Interest in Optometry

I recently ordered contacts online. The online system will let you place an order and bill you without you entering all the details they claim to need. If you forget to enter the prescription date expiry say why not give an instant error like every other website so you can fix it there and then? OPSM happily let you finish the incorrect order, take your money and then don't supply the goods until you resolve the issue a couple of days later.

When the contacts arrived OPSM didn't bother to label which is left and right. OPSM is an optical health care provider, not amazon books.

Put these things together and you see where OPSM's priorities sit.

Adam B.
Adam B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy preview - I liked it

I like the images and technology running on the online store. I feel comfortable making a choice from the website alone. I live a fair way from the larger OPSM Hub's so its good to be able to shop the whole range.

Optical Retailers

Find out how OPSM Online Store compares to other Optical Retailers

Delivery takes forever!!!!

Ordered contact lenses on the 20th and its still processing. Website say 3-7 working days. It's been a week and I badly need new ones. OPSM should clarify if its 3-7 processing days + delivery time or what... Also, the first time I ordered same thing happened except the lenses were defective. Had to send it back then re order again. Not happy at all.