OPSM Retail Stores

OPSM Retail Stores (page 2 of 2)

Super Helpful

I got an eye test done - booked the appointment online which was super easy to do. The test was fast & answered all of my questions. Resulted in me needing to get glasses which the retail assistant was super helpful. Purchased & had them arrive within a week.

Store LocationNorth Lakes, QLD
Hi. Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear about your experience with OPSM. Can you please advise of the store, your full name and contact telephone number by private message and we will log this feedback and send it to Management. Once again thanks for taking the time to contact us. Kind regards OPSM Customer Support

Made in China

Ordered and paid top dollar for multi-focals, only to be told there will be a delay because lenses come from China and currently trade borders are closed between them and America. Why not made in Australia considering the cost?

Good morning, Thank you for contacting OPSM on Product Review. OPSM works with lens partners across a variety of continents including Australia, Europe, North America and Asia to provide the best possible lens to meet your needs. We closely manage the process making it possible to guarantee and verify the highest level of quality across all our products and ensure we can bring to our customers advanced lens innovations. We apologise for the delay in receiving the eyewear. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact us at the email or phone number below. Best regards, Customer Support Services | AUSTRALIA | 1800 626 300 Email customercare@opsm.com.au Website www.opsm.com.au

Knox City Service!

I came in to the Knox City OPSM tonight 25th April to collect a pair of prescription lenses and frames around 7pm and I have walked away upset and extremely disappointed.

When i was shown the glasses made for me i noticed i had not received what i asked for. The frame design I asked for had bent arms on the display model. I was re assured many times that on the pair being made for me the arms would be straight as i had requested as i don't find the curved comfortable. The sales member who organised this for me a week ago reassured me many times they came stock standard as straight and the reason the ones on display were curved was from customers playing with them and damaging them over time. the pair i received were curved.

Secondly my prescription was incorrect, I couldn't see anything clearly out of them beyond 30cm. i had requested lenses i could use for driving at night and sitting at a computer to sharpen the image and also stop my eyes becoming tired quickly in both cases. i specifically had an "anti glare" for driving and a "blue light filter" for the computer screen applied as suggested by the sales member who i originally saw. when the first staff member i saw tonight realised there was an issue I was passed onto a "senior staff member" to handle the problem. I'm sorry to say, this lady was completely uninterested, very blunt and flat. For a staff member who is working double pay on Anzac Day and starting at 1pm six hours earlier I would expect much brighter customer service than what I received. her eyes were bright red and she looked and acted like she hadn't slept.

She bluntly told me told that the prescription was only for reading glasses, though i had requested from the sales member a pair combined for driving and the computer and was going totally from the information the sales member had given me.

The way i was treated by the senior staff member tonight in attempting to fix these small issues was incredibly unhelpful and a little offensive. I tried to explain to her what the sales member told me and the points she had sold me on and the things i had requested and the responses i got from her were incredibly patronising and uncaring. The look of disgust on her face throughout did nothing to help the experience. even a single "sorry we stuffed up and wasted an hour of your life" or "sorry you've misunderstood how lenses work" would have helped but all i received was patronising rudeness and a throwaway "just come back another day" as though i have all the time in the world to drive around.

I have paid a deposit and still owe $269.00.
To be honest my spare time is valuable to me because I don't get much of it and I did not come in on a day like today to have to return again and to be treated the way i was. I am not impressed and expect much better from such a large business.

Store LocationOPSM Knox City, Melbourne
Hello Ludsz, Thank you for contacting OPSM on Product Review. We are always looking for ways to better our products and service and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. We appreciate you getting in touch. Please private message your name and contact details or contact us at customercare@opsm.com.au and we will have this feedback forwarded with a request that management contact you at the earliest opportunity. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Best regards, Customer Support Services | AUSTRALIA | 1800 626 300

No script in my glasses.

I am furious. I had my eyes tested a few years ago which resulted in needing “reading” glasses. I have an issue with focusing and getting headaches from reading. I was still getting these bad headaches even after I had my glasses and looked into other possible issue. 3 years later I get my eyes checked at specsavers and they ask for the old pair of glasses, i am then told, that one side has no script and the other had the tiniest bit that wouldn’t make a difference. Why was I sold glasses with no script? Disgusting seeing as they cost around $300. I will never go back here or recommend to anyone.

Store LocationCarousel
Hello Shannylouisa, Thank you for contacting OPSM on Product Review. Please private message your name and contact details and we will have this feedback forwarded with a request that management contact you at the earliest opportunity. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Best regards, Customer Support Services | AUSTRALIA | 1800 626 300 Email customercare@opsm.com.au Website www.opsm.com.auHi Jason, I was contacted by Beck from the carousel store. She was extremely lovely and refunded me for the lenses. ThankyouHi Shannylouisa, We are glad that your issue has been resolved. If you require any further assistance please dont hesitate to contact us. Best regards, Customer Support Services | AUSTRALIA | 1800 626 300 Email customercare@opsm.com.au Website opsm.com.au

Replacement glasses get easily scratched

I bought a pair of glasses long time ago (almost 2 years) and included insurance because they were really expensive, I can't complain about my first pair, quite hard to scratch, almost 2 years and no complains, I had an accident while on the bike and a car run over the glasses,obviously, they got damaged, but still the lenses were not that badly scratched as expected, I shared the story with my colleagues and showed how tough these glasses were. The replacement was covered by the insurance last January, at this time, not even 2 and a half months after, the replacement glasses are getting easily scratched, I wear them all day long, I only take them off at bed time and place them in a case and use microfiber to clean them, I'm a programmer so I really need them and take care of them.
I have noticed that on my receipts the descriptions are different, the receipt from my first purchase said:

Polycarb SV ANTI FATIGUE
WHITE
CRIZAL PREVENCIA

And the replacement says:

Polycarb SV ACTIV BOOST DIGITAL
WHITE
INVISIBLE BLUE

I have no idea if the original and the replacement are exactly the same, however, the quality of the replacements are not even a bit close to the originals. I was really happy with my first pair, but accidents hapens, now I'm disappointed of the pair I got. I attached pictures and the description from the receipts so you can judge by yourself. Not coming back to the buy again. Thanks

Store LocationPacific Fair, Broadbeach
Hi Oscar, Thank you for contacting OPSM on Product Review. Please bring your glasses, along with both proofs of purchase to your nearest store to discuss the issues you are having with an optical dispenser as they will be able to assess your lens and assist. Best regards, Customer Support Services | AUSTRALIA | 1800 626 300 Email customercare@opsm.com.au Website www.opsm.com.au

Best luxury brand at such affordable prices

Where can you go and try on 10+ luxury or iconic brands in one store? OPSM Brookside is where you can go, touch, try on Tiffany, Prada, Versace, D&G, Rayban......frames and sunglasses. The staff does not judge you and are so excited to share their affordable luxury products with you. They were so informative and told me a story about each brand I tried on and then related the product features back to my needs.

Great after sales service and were also able to offer me insurance for my purchase for the first 12 months.

Overall the service was genuine, friendly and professional.

Store LocationBrookside OPSM

OPSM Spearwood Pure Garbage

OPSM Store Spearwood!!! Do not go there!!! Worst customer service and such a liars!!! Promised my mum to fix sunglasses and never did!!! Do not ever go there if could Give it 0 Stars i gladly would !!!

Store LocationSpearwood Phoenix OPSM
Good morning, Thank you for contacting OPSM on Product Review. We are always looking for ways to better our products and service and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. We appreciate you getting in touch and would like to hear more about your or your mother’s experience with us. Please private message your name and contact details or contact us at customercare@opsm.com.au and we will have this feedback forwarded with a request that management contact you at the earliest opportunity. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this experience has caused. Best regards, Customer Support Services | AUSTRALIA | 1800 626 300

OPSM Wont give me the contact lenses I wear, but I can order them online and just did

I wear Biofinity Contact lenses which are great. I ran out. I called OPSM who made me glasses in 2014 (for $600!) to get some. I have the prescription.

I told them I have the details for the contact lenses I need and have repeat ordered them everywhere. But No, apparently all kinds of reasons why I cant have them. The measurements are special (but all the online places have no problem) I need a new prescription, they arent on the shelf, they haven't seen me since 2014.

A polite lady evaded every attempt I made to get a box. UNLESS I made an appointment for an eye test etc. Is that bulk billed? Is OPSM trying to get a quick buck from an unnecessary service?

So I go online and order a box Express Post for delivery to me tomorrow. No eye test. Perfect vision. OPSM lose.

Store LocationOPSM Parramatta Wesfield
Hello Tony, Thank you for contacting OPSM on Product Review. We are sorry about your experience. In order to provide you with contact lenses, abiding by the guidelines of the Optometry Board of Australia, we must obtain a valid prescription, and this can be provided to you from any optometrist. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Best regards, Customer Support

So much more expensive than anywhere else

More than double the price of competitors but you don’t get double the value. Won’t be going back. For some reason you also get less back on your health fund as well.

Good afternoon, Thank you for your feedback. Please advise if you would like a case lodged to Higher Management? If so, please send through privately the below details; - full name - best contact number - OPSM store Thank you. Kind Regards, OPSM Customer Support

OPSM Hurstville- don't bother!

I was in the Hurstville store a few weeks ago, where there was 1 staff member on the floor serving another customer and 1 staff member on a computer, doing what looked like paperwork. I stayed in the store for 15 minutes, waiting for someone to assist me. On the 15th minute, I started to walk out when the staff member on the computer called out to me, asking what I wanted in a rude and dismissive tone, like I was inconveniencing him. That was enough for me to say goodbye and walked out. I then drove 20 minutes to the Miranda store where I was promptly greeted by a friendly and helpful staff member, who went out of her way to assist me. Given the price premium you pay to shop at OPSM, the Hurstville store was disappointing and the Miranda store was top notch.

Store LocationHurstville

Don't go there

I cannot live without my glasses and when I came to the shop after 1 year because the coating came off, I had the rudest response possible. Won't come back.

March 17th 2019 Update: Waiting for call as promised rate 0

Still waiting for your phone call. Please can you let the OPSM shop at Seaford know that I do not want anymore reminders and so does not want my husband

Store LocationSeaford SA
Hello Bea, Thank you for contacting OPSM on Product Review. We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us. We are always looking for ways to better our products and service and your feedback is an invaluable part of that process. Could you please advise which store location you visitied? If you would like to be contacted by management regarding your experience please do not hesitate to contact us via private message with your full name and contact details. Best regards, Customer SupportThank you for your reply. The OSM shop is in Seaford I certainly arrciate a call to explain why I have no more trust in OPSM. My hone number is 0419176751. Looking forward to your call.Hello Bea, Thank you for condfirming your details. We apologise for the delay in contacting you. We appreciate you getting in touch and have forwarded this message to management with a request to contact you at the earliest opportunity and within 2 business days. Ref#: 2046135 Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Best regards, Customer Support Services | AUSTRALIA | 1800 626 300 Email customercare@opsm.com.au Website www.opsm.com.au

It's perfect

Very polite service excellent staff very friendly they help you in every way very cheap very good quality I would recommend this place every time
She Helped me in every way

Store LocationToronto nsw

Dont expect too much

Having spent $320.00 to fit lenses to my existing frames, having waited nearly three weeks my glasses finally arrived. Yes they were fine and were duly handed to me in a snap lock bag.
I had the apparent audacity to ask for a glasses case where i was quickly told OPSM do not supply glass cases.
Oh well, no problem just popped next door to Specsavers where i was provided a case for $5.00
Thanks OPSM!

Store LocationCannington WA
Thank you for contacting OPSM on Product Review. Please private message your contact details and we will look into this for you; OPSM offers branded cases with the purchase of frames and also offers a small range of cases for sale. We can confirm a case wouldn’t be issued with a lens-only purchase and apologise for the disappointment this caused. Please feel free to contact us at 1800 626 300 to discuss your concerns further. Very best regards Taleaha Customer Support Services

Not happy with Opsm Pakenham

I had an appointment booked last night at 7pm.
I arrived early at 6.30pm to pick out my Frames.
The Gentleman that served me was friendly but......
The frames I picked out were $149, I asked him to quote up for me. He tried charging the frames out at $200.
He said he was doing it to get me the maximum benefit??
I explained to him I have never had a Gap to pay going to two other Optical stores before.
He also was not aware of the 20% off because Opsm is a preferred partner apparently.
At the end of the day he was trying to get me to pay a gap of $100.Then when he took the 20% off it magically dropped under the gap fee!!
A Sales process gone wrong because after all of that I politely told him I was going to get a coffee and did not return!
A sour taste left with me visiting Opsm. If anyone would like to contact me in relation to this matter I am happy to explain further. Thank-you

Store LocationPakenham

Disgusting non service

OPSM Ballarat Central Square are disgusting , very poor people skills . not one seat for customers. After waiting 20 mins for my appointment supporting myself with two walking sticks , was told they have to reschedule the appointment because i was late , i was there at 11.55 am for a 12pm no apology for a disabled person standing there for 20 minutes while waiting for my appointment , the male person once he got off the phone and spoke to me blamed me for being late , not a mention that no one approached me at the counter for twenty minutes , the line of customers ended up out the door , we were all ingored . Pathetic customer service and NO people skills at all . I was treated with such disrespect , the gall of this male to act like he did , it was like well youre late e cant see you , wow what shocking service , that opsm store diserves -5 stars

Inefficient/Bad Customer Service/ Zero Care Factor/Poor Communication

As mentioned - Mornington OPSM Store Staff are:
Inefficient,
Have Bad Customer Setvice,
Have a Zero Care-Factor,
And have Very Poor Communication Skills!
Even when they sent my glasses on to me, as I was travelling, they didn’t have enough foresight to keep the Tracking Number!!!
Dumb!!! ?
IS THIS NOT THE 21st CENTURY?

Store LocationMornington

I got my prescription multifocal glasses last week. The intermediate vision or the computer reading is not clear at any spot or level. In addition the computer screen appears concave. I returned my glasses and ordered a supreme lens which cost 200 dollars more. I’m not sure what will happen with that too. Why does the computer screen appear concave and why was the intermediate vision all blurred? Aren’t you making the lenses according to the prescription? It cost me 1000 dollars with the frame and still I couldn’t see properly. I am waiting for the supreme level lenses now, but not sure about it too. One of the staff explained to me that standard level lenses have less peripheral distortion compared to the supreme level lenses. Another optometrist told me the opposite. Which is correct ? By the way your customer service is not very nice. They get easily offended when we ask questions to clarify. Lastly how do you calculate the 30 days of warranty if my glasses take too long to be ready, as it may pass 30 days in the process of finally getting a proper pair of glasses which enables me to read.
Hello Nali Thanks for your feedback and we are sorry to hear of your situation. We would have to lodge a case to higher management about your issue and have them contact you directly to resolve so can you please PM us your details (contact number) and which store you visited so we can get an investigation happening for you to resolve? Kind Regards OPSM Customer SupportHello Jason, How do I PM my contact number. Thanks .Hello Nali Please send your details to this email customercare@opsm.com.au and just copy and paste the subject of this conversation. We will respond with your reference number and advise further from there. Kind Regards OPSM Customer Support

Really disappointed that I tried to pre-book eye test appointments for my family at OPSM Cherrybrook whilst on a quick trip back to Sydney and told there is a maximum of 3 appointments in 1 day per family policy?! As we have 2 adults and 4 children we would have to visit the outlet twice over 2 separate days rather than get it all done in 1 day with pre-bookings?!!! I could understand this if there weren’t many booking slots available (shows 10-16 slots online in 1 day!) or no pre-booking of appointments but isn’t this why you have a booking system? Talk about making it difficult for 6 immediate customers just so you leave booking slots available for other potential customers IF they book when those slots may remain vacant for the rest of the day anyway! New policy servicing non-existent potential customers at the expense of REAL and immediate customers???
Good Afternoon Alison, Thank you for your feedback and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. We will ensure to escalate your experience through to Regional Management and . Can you please private message your contact details and Management will be in contact at the earliest opportunity? Thank you. Kind Regards, OPSM Customer SupportThanks for your response. Can your Regional Management email me per my email address? I have a week to get eye tests done but can only allocate 1 day, otherwise I will have to find another independent provider that can accommodate my whole family going forward due to this new OPSM policy on bookings that will not work for us.Good Morning, Can you please reply to our private message sent through, to confirm your contact details. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon. Best Regards, OPSM Customer Support

I received my new glasses last week but unfortunately I'm not happy with them. The lens are kind of ok but the frames are not what I thought they'd be. They are only the $100 frames but all the same they feel and handle like kids play glasses, they feel so very cheap and I can't stand them I'm sorry. I feel embarrassed to go back to the purchase store for a refund, we're in a small town and it can be awkward. Can I go to a store in another area for my refund? Thank you in advance.
Hi Dazza Thanks for reaching out to our team. You definitely can go to any OPSM store for a refund but we just want to reassure you that we have a 30 day refund policy for our consumers. Please see our website URL below for more information on returns if needed. It is easier to go back to the same store but you have the option advised as well. https://www.opsm.com.au/faqs Thank you and have a good day and please contact our team if you need any further assistance. Kind Regards OPSM Customer Support ServicesThank you.

OPSM Retail Stores