Listing monitored by OPSM

susanne maunder
susanne maunderalbany

Thank you so very much for your professionalism when handling my problem I was having with the glasses purchased from you. You bent over to help me , you went above and beyond to be so accommodating. I thank you so very much. You could not have tried any harder to address my problem. Thank you very much Sue

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

OPSM Chadstone

I had the misfortune of damaging my glasses last Sunday morning, fortunately, when I called OPSM Chadstone, I was very lucky to have Kay taking my call. Although we were in COVID lockdown, Kay was experienced enough to understand that my glasses are essential to my daily life. I explained the type of frames I liked and she was good enough to arrange an essential appointment with the optometrist.
By the time I got to the store for my appointment that afternoon, Kay had 5 or 6 pairs of glasses Ready for me to compare. Within 45 minutes, I was tested, chose frames and on my way.
Thank you very much, Kay.
Awesome service.

Sonya Harris
Sonya HarrisDarwin

OPSM Rocky - Fantastic!

Bec from OPSM in Rockhampton was a gem, knowledgeable and patient whilst I tried on a range of different glasses, she even advised me what glasses were suitable for my face. Extremely happy with the service.

Excellent service from the staff and Optometrist at OPSM Rockhampton. Thank you.

Staff and the Optometrist at Rockhampton gave excellent service to my wife and I today, 10/07/2021. They were excellent with fitting of new glasses and cleaning and straightening of our existing glasses.

Great product and service

I recently visited OPSM Rundle Mall and purchased a new Oliver Peoples frame with multi focal lenses. The new frame and lenses recommended by Mark are the best I’ve ever worn and I’m am so impressed with the knowledge and service. I would highly recommend visiting this store to anyone. Couldn’t be happier!!
Grace

Jane H.
Jane H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Customer Service

Ann Carter
Ann CarterPerth, WA

Excellent customer service

We had the most excellent service at OPSM Belmont, Vanessa, Aaron and staff so knowledgeable and helpful, very happy with our new glasses, thank you

Don’t have one
Don’t have oneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

I purchased Valentino in Rundle Mall the service was first class from Marc, Charlie and the team and I love my new glasses !
Looking forward to my next visit !
Coral

Trac
Trac

OPSM Hallshead

Wonderful, knowledgeable staff at every point. Never tried to up sell me, in fact they said I didn’t really an option that I was considering so thanks for the honesty. Great with my 11 year old, had a broken leg at the time so brought a chair over for her and even adjusted the height to suit. Explained everything and answered all my questions. Gave me different cost options and what worked better with my private health. Over and above.

Just great service

In the midst of a Pandemic and far from home, one of our glasses lost a screw. OPSM were excellent in repairing it. So impressed I made an appointment to get new ones for myself. Excellent service all around.

LiliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Soooo Happy!!!

This was my first visit to Opsm at Chermside.Within an hour I had chosen my new frames and had a eye test.
Picked up my new frames last Thursday. The script was spot on the first time .I couldn't believe it as I often need a retest every time I get new glasses .
I will be back and highly recommend Opsm.So much to choose from and the staff were great.Great experience.

Your so welcome.
Thanks for acknowledging my review.
My first day back at work today and got lots of compliments on my new frames.

Dharshana R.
Dharshana R.South East Queensland, QLD

The service they provided today at Albert Street store was excellent. I presented the lady my glasses which had a fallen lense. Even after disclosing that I did not purchase the glases from them she quickly attended to it.

She was so courteous and efficient. I could not believe.
Thank you OPSM.
Dharshana.

Mike G.
Mike G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome customer experience

I attended the Barkly Square (Brunswick) OPSM store today, and saw Jeremy Chan as my Optometrist. Highly recommend this Optometrist; he's extremely thorough and knowledgeable, friendly and efficient. Store manager was also excellent, with so many helpful recommendations. Came away from the store experience feeling completely satisfied with my purchase, and really impressed by the level of customer service. Great work Jeremy and team! Mike G

Jadam
JadamSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a store that understands customer service, best manager ever.

PMarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service, Top Quality Frames and Lenses

PMar

With pleasure. Will be definitely be back to OPSM North Lakes for my next pair of glasses next time. Thank you.