Optical Warehouse

Optical Warehouse

Brand Manager for Optical Warehouse? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0

Horrible manner on receptionist

The optometrists were really friendly, but one of the receptionists was horrible, when I had to cancel my appointment at the last minute, as my daughter got really ill overnight and had to rush into emergency, I called them and apologised. The receptionist sighed and really snapped at me, then when I was still asking question, she hang up on me. I understand the frustration, but I really don't think that attitude was necessary. Kids (even adults) get sick unexpectedly and sometimes last minute cancellation can't be avoided!

kiwiinoz
    kiwiinozBrisbane

5 STAR Service

The people at Optical Warehouse Capalaba are so Friendly & Professional,
    See George & Roz Its just a pleasure dealing with them
    Nothing is 'Too much trouble'
    I must be on my 5th pair of Glasses, in 4 - 5 years...Ranging from Prescription Sunnies
    To everyday Glasses & now to Rimless...which I love.
    Do yourself a favour GO THERE for your Optical requirements, you will love it.
    Cheers