Opticalink

Opticalink

Brand Manager for Opticalink? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

geenfietsen
    geenfietsen

Excellent service and selection of glasses

Highly recommend - have been coming here for well over a decade. The optometrist is very knowledgeable and friendly. Also very trustworthy - rather than try to upsell you to the most expensive of everything, they're pragmatic and will only recommend that you do things that are really necessary. Last time I went I thought about replacing my lenses and the optometrist told me it wasn't really necessary - it makes you confident they have your best interests at heart.

useeisee
    useeiseeSydney

Great service and perfect lenses

I've been going here for a number of years now, couldn't be happier with their service. Their eye tests are very thorough and their optometrist is very patient with going through anything that you might have a questions about. They also stock many legitimate international brands that I cant find anywhere else so thats a bonus (especially the Japanese brand bathing ape).

Top notch service in the heart of Sydney!