Optically Questions & Answers

Verifiedoptically.com.au
Col
Col

I wish I had read reviews prior to ordering from this company! 72hr dispatch should not be so boldly presented on the site as it seems never eventuates.

Ray
Ray

No,like everything else they say,it's lies.Ive just had to escalate my claim at PayPal. I wouldn't trust this lot

Jan L.

I know that the prescription I sent was wrong due to OPSM writing an unreadable prescription. But I have returned the useless glasses immediately and paid extra for another pair. It is now over 3 months since the original order and I STILL don’t have a replacement pair. My question is- will I get the glasses ordered before October 14, or should I open a PayPal dispute right now? Janice Lotstra.

Jan L.

After many, many emails and contact through Optically's Facebook page, the glasses turned up on the very date which was my deadline. My husband is quite happy with them, so all's well that ends well. Throughout the whole nerve wracking process the emails from Optically were polite and reassuring. I do thank them for that.

Colette L.
Colette L.

Hi,
is it true that your 1.61 index plastic lenses are protected with 1-year unconditional replacement (this just seems crazily amazing)?
I mean, will I send my glasses back to you guys when the lenses are damaged so that they are replaced?
Do I need to pay the postage both ways then?

John Brooks
John Brooks

Colette,
These guys are ridgy didge I stuffed up my script received the glasses and complained but after sending the product back they replaced the lenses at minimal cost(it was my fault) I intend to reorder soon.
Regards John

Optically   DM

Hi Colette, The 1.61 index lenses are supplied with a 1 year unconditional replacment against any dammage to the lenses.

Bec
Bec

Unfortunately, they don’t keep their word on returns. I’m still waiting for my refund over a month later.

Nav
Nav

These guys are very dodgy people. They stuff up everything and they find a reason template to cover up. To an extent they say your email was in the spam folder and we did not receive it. Again they seem to be not located in Australia and do not care for any Australian customer service. Saying with experience. Rather very bad one.

Con
Con

Do you have frames suitable for archery target shooting (prescription to be added)?

Optically   DM

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry, I see that for archery you need Wrap around style glasses the ones that Oakley or the other sports sunglasses manufacturers make.

Now, when it comes to prescription lenses there is a limitation on how much curvature can be added to it hence they cannot be fit in wrap around glasses. However, the solution to this is to use something called as sunglasses inserts. Mostly all premium sunglasses brands offer serval model that offer prescription or RX inserts. These inserts can be fitted with the prescription lenses.

Thanks,

Manager - Optically Pty Ltd

sceptical
sceptical

Are you located in Australia or not? The address on your website at - 14 Jeremy Grove, Glenwood is actually a residential address. Most of these positive reviews are from reviewers with no history, the negative reviews are from people with multiple reviews. Seems a bit shifty.

Chris C
Chris C

I am located in Tasmania and order a pair of Skechers and I was very please with the order, and it didn't take too long to come either. Not sure where they came from exactly, but pretty sure it was posted from Australia.

Sal
Sal

Hi I ordered prescription sunglasses from Adelaide and the whole process went smoothly

I suspect the glasses are made overseas but I still received within a week

hemish
hemish

Yes, it is residential address indeed !!! As When I returned my glasses+lens on the above mentioned Glenwood address via Australian Post, I was informed that they had to safe drop it, as no one was home. Now the question arises, why will you put up a Residential address ??!! After I complained, they have smartly changed their address. Have a look. Dont trust them, they never keep their word. Read my review and you will have a better idea. If its prescribed lens, they will issue only partial refund and their quality is also not very nice.

Optically   DM

Hello Hemish, As discussed, our address for parcel returns is, and has always been:

Optically Pty. Ltd. 42A Crimea Street, C/o A07279, Parramatta, NSW 2150 Australia.

Though we have not received the glasses returned by you (since you did not use recorded delivery), we have given you a 100% refund. You have also confirmed that you have received this full refund in your email to us.

In addition to the 100% refund, as discussed, you are ALSO getting a FREE pair of glasses. I reckon you should agree that this is the best any company can do to satisfy a customer. I assure you that no other online glasses store will give a 100% refund AND a free pair, for a parcel misplaced by the postal department.

I hope you are happy with free pair of glasses when you receive them.

Many thanks,

Team Optically

V88V
V88V

Don't buy from this dodgy company.

They are based in India, not Australia and their fake address is still an issue.

Check my review, I have also provided a proof of purchase so that my review gets verified by productreview.

They also offered me a new pair, but with different arguments about which pair I could pick. Plus what am I supposed to do with 2 bad quality glasses?

I haven't received a refund yet and I had to pay for the shipment (to a fake address)

Brand
Brand

They are handel from India. Product is also so chip quality. Management is also so dirty. They don’t have a sense.

Get an answer from our members and Optically representatives