Optically (page 2 of 15)

Annie

AnnieVictoria

Great glasses

Great customer service. Very easy to order glasses online with my optical script. Will definitely be looking for other pairs of glasses in the future. Very reasonable price for lenses. Thank you

Todd K.

Todd K.Hunter Region, NSW

Very Happy with my new glasses

Very happy with my purchase, website was easy to use and ordering was easy. You can now claim purchases from Optically from my health fund which is why I came back. Glasses were delivered on time and were just as I expected, good frames and prescription is perfect. Mine is quite tricky, high index multifocal. The only thing that could be improved from my experience was the item code breakdown for claiming from health fund was different on the web order receipt, than what came in the final invoice, so I emailed customer service and they said they would look at this for future orders as it can effect claiming. email response and communication was good, will be ordering again from Optically next year.

Stylish and affordable

Love the grey arms. Very comfortable. Great price. Thanks. Happy customer. Online ease. Great delivery times. Will shop here again very soon esp with voucher. Thanks again. Thumbs up. :0)

Adam Burde

Adam BurdePerth, WA

Surprised

Honestly I was surprised and thought this would be terrible, but they were true to their word and when I received glasses I didn't like, they took it back and replaced it with one's that I still wear now a year later. I'm currently buying a new pair because I trust this wholeheartedly and enjoy the quality.

Customer service appalling

Unbelievable customer service from this company While the product may suit some try dealing with the customer service staff it takes days to respond to an email and try getting a refund even when the glasses have been returned

karen

karenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely horrible service

I ordered my sons glasses on the 22nd of April. Are now in June and still haven't received them. Communication is non existant, they don't reply to emails or do the updates that they promise. Been told that they're in the process and then never heard back. Going to try getting a reversal on the payment from the bank.

Quick and Efficient

I was in a hurry and went to the store to order, in my case prescription bi-focals. I was expecting a week or so but the lens maker required extra information re my prescription. As I was leaving the country, Optically rushed the order through and I had them a day or so later. The lenses are great quality. It’s a new prescription that I am still testing, but so far excellent.

Jordan TIllawarra, NSW

0 Star Review

- Terrible service, placed an order over a month ago and still haven’t received anything.
- Communication is almost impossible, they don’t answer phone calls or emails
- Do not use their service

Jordan T

Also, return claim has been made.

Disappointing

Sarah B

Sarah BSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great bargain!

Placed an order for a cheap pair of glasses just to check on their quality and service and was pleasantly surprised. The glasses I bought for just $59 took just over a week to deliver and looked and felt much better than the $300 glasses I’d bought last from my local optician a few months ago! I thought they had a great range of glasses to choose from and the customer support was satisfactory. I will be buying my next pair of multifocals soon. I would recommend this optical company.

KAS

KASGippsland, VIC

Kids glasses

It was a great experience being the first time ordering glasses online.
A great range of glasses for kids. And the virtual mirror made it easier for my daughter to see what the glasses would look like.
Very impressed with the look and feel of the glasses. And will be ordering her some more as well as myself.

SarahJJ

SarahJJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ordered TWO pairs, they sent ONE, outside of the time frame. Avoid.

I ordered two pairs of glasses after seeing what looked like great prices, but as it got past the 10 business day delivery guarantee, it all started to turn sour.
I had to send multiple emails to get a tracking number out of them, had no reply so then opened a Paypal dispute, and eventually, one single pair of glasses arrived on its own. Being a tiny packaged, I filmed the opening of it while at the post office to cover myself and to show there weren't two pairs.
I've sent multiple emails since asking about the second pair, with no reply. Completely ignored.
I have no choice but to now but to update my paypal dispute to show they only send half the order, and get my money back.
These guys are cheaper for a reason, don't waste your time.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never Order spectacles online

Andy K.Optically

Ordered 2 pairs and was that pleased I ordered another two pairs.

Beautiful site with great selection. Have no hesitation in recommended Optically. Quality products and styles with great service both during sales and after sales. Excellent communication on site and via emails.

Roderick R

Roderick RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Frustrating

I ordered three pairs of rimless tinted glasses and one pait sunglasses,I was advised script needed 1.6 index. Asses arrived soon after but tint to dark. I kept sunglasses and returned the the sunglasses. Original order was 1st Jan and only received the replacement today 12 march. Communication was good but laboratory was hopeless. Afte all that love the glasses, price was great... But it was a saga and a half.

JudithCrace 2911, ACT

Don't order glasses online

Top quality

Frameless glasses I've wanted for years but couldn't afford them. My optically ones are perfect I love them.Plenty of styles to choose from. I'm close to ordering a second pair. Thanks guys

Wayne Marshall

Wayne MarshallSouth East Queensland, QLD

GOOD SERVICE

I Ordered a pair from the 24hr dispatch section.

Due to my lenses being outside the 24hr available range theses were not shipped the next day. However I did have them in QLD 5 days after order. Price was unbeatable at aprox $53 with basic lense and a reflective coating.

Wayne

John B

John BSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy to follow process

Very efficient process for ordering spectacles. Plenty of choice on styles and options and reasonable pricing. I will order again. Delivery was supa-fast. Web site navigation is easy. Customer service is friendly.

August 19th 2019 Update: Delivery and communication poor!!!

Ordered spectacles, after 11 business days still no update by text or email on progress and zero response to two emails to Optically support. A chat session on their website reveals that they do not know the status of the order but can only guess they are nearing completion and ready in a few days to ship from overseas!!! which means another week before they are delivered. Poor service, poor communication..do not think I will return to Optically.

TerryC

TerryCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

DONT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY

I ordered a pair of glasses 3 monthe ago. I have contaced them many times and been told several different stories but i have still not received them. I cancelled the order 2 weeks ago and was promised a refund in my account within 48 houre. To date i have not received my glasses or the promised refund. BE AWARE WHEN DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY

Jan L.asked

I know that the prescription I sent was wrong due to OPSM writing an unreadable prescription. But I have returned the useless glasses immediately and paid extra for another pair. It is now over 3 months since the original order and I STILL don’t have a replacement pair. My question is- will I get the glasses ordered before October 14, or should I open a PayPal dispute right now? Janice Lotstra.

Jan L.

After many, many emails and contact through Optically's Facebook page, the glasses turned up on the very date which was my deadline. My husband is quite happy with them, so all's well that ends well. Throughout the whole nerve wracking process the emails from Optically were polite and reassuring. I do thank them for that.

Colette L.

Colette L.asked

Hi,
is it true that your 1.61 index plastic lenses are protected with 1-year unconditional replacement (this just seems crazily amazing)?
I mean, will I send my glasses back to you guys when the lenses are damaged so that they are replaced?
Do I need to pay the postage both ways then?

John Brooks
John Brooks

Colette,
These guys are ridgy didge I stuffed up my script received the glasses and complained but after sending the product back they replaced the lenses at minimal cost(it was my fault) I intend to reorder soon.
Regards John

Hi Colette,

The 1.61 index lenses are supplied with a 1 year unconditional replacment against any dammage to the lenses.

Bec
Bec

Unfortunately, they don’t keep their word on returns. I’m still waiting for my refund over a month later.

Con

Conasked

Do you have frames suitable for archery target shooting (prescription to be added)?

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry, I see that for archery you need Wrap around style glasses the ones that Oakley or the other sports sunglasses manufacturers make.

Now, when it comes to prescription lenses there is a limitation on how much curvature can be added to it hence they cannot be fit in wrap around glasses. However, the solution to this is to use something called as sunglasses inserts. Mostly all premium sunglasses brands offer serval model that offer prescription or RX inserts. These inserts can be fitted with the prescription lenses.

Thanks,
Manager - Optically Pty Ltd

Get an answer from our members and Optically representatives

CategoryOnline Shops and Optical Retailers