Optim Steam Mop

Optim Steam Mop Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Optim? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4 questions from our users

Gloria Clarkson
Gloria Clarksonasked

I see people saying rrp $49 then others $99?? Also if its so hot dies the steam damage wool carpets please?

Michelle
Michelleasked

Can you use mop on floating floor

howeasked

Why the steam mop only give 3 months warranty? I would expect the manufacturer should has some confidence in their own product!

JILLTEE

I am not sure it may be that it just a light, small, easy to use machine, and does not have any big motor in it.
I only paid $49 dollars so it doesn't worry me about the short warranty,

howe

Precisely why I ask , if it has no mechanical parts, the chance of break down should be much less. hence longer warranty ?

Nora W.asked

The house I rent currently has linoleum and carpet flooring - can I clean them all using a steam mop?

JILLTEE

Yes, it has a special attachment that clips over the the cloth end of the mop,so that it glides over the carpet, it will kill germs too, as the steam is very hot just be careful around any kids that they don't go near it when the steam is running.
Should be fine on linoleum but you will be surprised at how much dirt comes of your floors.
I was shocking at the colour of the chamois when i had finished.
Hope it does what you want it to do.

Nora W.

Thank you for this information. It has assisted me greatly in my decision to purchase a steam mop.

Other Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners