Optim Steam Mop

Optim Steam Mop

See the Best Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Optim? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.3

JILLTEEQLD, 4300

Easy little steam cleaner

I received this handy little steam cleaner from a fiend it is such a great and easy little machine for me to use, the first time i used it, i was amazed, at the colour of the former white chaois pads, they were black.
This machine was available through Godfreys, the only drawback is that it only holds a small amount of water so you have to fill it up quite a few times, but i have a small house, so do not mind refilling it if it works well for me, i love how it shines my floor tiles, can use it with one finger it is so, so light and glides over the tiles very easily.

Purchased in July 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $49.

Gloria Clarkson
Gloria Clarksonasked

I see people saying rrp $49 then others $99?? Also if its so hot dies the steam damage wool carpets please?

Michelle
Michelleasked

Can you use mop on floating floor

howeasked

Why the steam mop only give 3 months warranty? I would expect the manufacturer should has some confidence in their own product!

JILLTEE

I am not sure it may be that it just a light, small, easy to use machine, and does not have any big motor in it.
I only paid $49 dollars so it doesn't worry me about the short warranty,

howe

Precisely why I ask , if it has no mechanical parts, the chance of break down should be much less. hence longer warranty ?

CategorySteam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners