Optima Cleaners

Optima Cleaners (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Optima Cleaners

3.9
  • Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Fantastic Service - can not more highly recommend

My BBQ was in need of series TLC (only 1 year old) - but severe neglect on my part - but is now like brand new……. And cleaned up and left the place cleaner than he found it…. What a great service

Jamal Sydney, NSW

Worst job ever

This is a really really bad cleaners company . Accept my job and on the day the job needs to be done just canceled the job . Said the apartment is under average. Really unprofessional. Doesn’t even deserve 1 star .

Jamal

Yes I can , how come u can say it’s fake I will call u wth all necessary proof

Jamal

I don’t have time to sit back and write fake feedback. I wrote because, the cleaners cancel the job at the last minute. I am really upset and it’s cost me the bond .

Wonderfull job

Jazz and Mani left my windows sparkling. They are a great team and worked very hard to leave everything spotless. They are true professionals and I will recommend them to family and friends Also great value for money. My home is large with lots of Windows and the price was very reasonable. Thank you Jazz and Mani.

Geeta
GeetaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Most unsatisfactory, unprofessional company

The most unprofessional company. Two people came , With an attitude, were not happy with the work that was required and quoted on. Left with a wet carpet that had a nasty smell the next day. The lounge suite piece of 3-2-1 were left with water marks and on bringing this to the companies attention, nothing has been done.
Never let them in your property. They left mine in a worse condition.

Natalie R.
Natalie R.Perth, WA

Oven Cooktop and range hood clean

• +1Thumbnail
Sarah T.
Sarah T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely Horrendous Cleaning and No Respect

• +1Thumbnail
Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oven Clean

Arrived on time,very professional & turned the oven back to new condition, cleaned up afterwards to a high standard. Would have no hesitation in recommending Optima oven cleaners.
Great service, will use again.

Mrs_B
Mrs_BBrisbane

Cleaners themselves excellent but office unorganised

Booked the job many weeks out to lock in date and time which was confirmed. The day before I was asked if I could change it but I had movers booked and the keys needed to be handed back it was impossible. Eventually they said it would be same day but afternoon so only a slight inconvenience.
Cleaning job was excellent though.

Bob
Bob

excellent job on the cleaning of our oven

We are very impressed with the quality of the result, the gentleman (Muja) who cleaned our old oven was very polite and efficient. He left our oven gleaming like new. If I could give more stars I would

JanetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mattress Clean

Don't go with these people I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Can't even ring you to see if they can put the appointment forward they only texted and my answer was no.
Then they can't even turn up on time or call to say that they would be late. I had to ring them. They were rude when talking with them.
Stay away. I didn't want to give them any rating but I had to.

Janet

Yes that would be your response to try and cover yourselves. Just an excuse.

Mark W.Optima Cleaners

Can you tell us when was the job done?

Preet B.
Preet B.South East Queensland, QLD

carpet cleaning

they came and do a carpet cleaning and they were on time and did a great job and we all are very happy with the service and we like the price really appreciated

Best oven cleaner

Harlan was really really lovely to deal with he did a fantastic job and my oven looks brand new thanks so much! I would definitely recommend him to anyone and I will use him again!

Laurie Martin
Laurie MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

On time arrival, polite and efficient

Very good service. The Technician was on time, polite and explained how he would do the job. Completed the work in a timely manner and left the area tidy. All in all I am very pleased

Carlo
CarloSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Bond Clean

Optima Cleaners are outstanding their attention to detail is second to none. They are Friendly Professional and all round Fantastic. I will be using them again. Outstanding results and will be recommending them.

Sid P.
Sid P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cleaning of 1 bed room apartment in the CBD

Great work by the team, I had a 1 bed apartment and they smashed out all the cleaning in under 3 hrs brilliant work by the team. They even cleaned in areas that weren't meant to be done.
Very very impressed and will definitely be using the team again
I got all my bond back. Definitely recommend the team to anyone in the CBD!

My Oven is Clean again

A lovely couple came to clean the oven. They worked hard and did a great job. I was very happy for the price and I would get them back again.

Happy Customer
Happy Customer South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent BBQ Cleaning

Jazz was very thorough and excellent wth cleaning the BBQ. He did a wonderful job. I will have no trouble recommending him. We use the BBQ a lot and now it is sparkling.

me c.
me c.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great cleaning job!

Prompt and personable and an outstanding job done with great care and enthusiasm. Thank you for doing such a wonderful job of the tasks I kept putting off! I'll be back.

Bryan W.
Bryan W.South East Queensland, QLD

My Weber Genesis looks great now

They showed up on time and did an excellent job . Very pleased with end result and value. I will get them back again next time I need it cleaned. Thanks guys!

conza03
conza03South East Queensland, QLD

Great service and excellent results.

Optima cleaners turned up as expected to clean our oven. The job was completed in about 1 hour and the results were better than expected. I highly recommend their service.

Lauren
LaurenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sparkling clean

Jas and his partner listened to my requests and completed them with great attention to detail. They removed stains from my mattress that have been there for years and cleaned grease build up off the stove top. They are a fabulous team :)

Amanda M
Amanda MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jazz did a fantastic job of my oven! Highly recommend! Looks brand new!

Jazz cleaned both of my ovens and they look brand new. Very good service and very helpful! Highly recommend! Money well spent for an oven that now looks brand new!

Brighid C.
Brighid C.South East Queensland, QLD

Great job

Great job arrived on time, cleaned oven, very self sufficient did a good job and cleaned up afterwards very well and would use again and I can recommend. thank you

Hannah
HannahSydney, NSW

CLEANERS DID NOT SHOW UP

Cleaners did not show up despite communications the day before to confirm time. Unable to contact optima by call/email/text despite multiple attempts. Had to find another end of lease cleaner.

Job Well Done!

They did a great job cleaning my Weber bbq. It looks very clean compared to when they first started. The team arrived on time and were very efficient. Thank you so much for your service! Highly recommend!