Optima Cleaners

Optima Cleaners (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Optima Cleaners

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Jenny
JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazed at the results

My oven has never looked this good. As I am unable to reach that deeply into my oven to give it a thorough clean it is so nice to know that this crew can do such a professional job within a short time. My oven is a large 90cm freestanding oven and it literally is gleaming as is the range hood. No chemical smell and ready to use safely. Highly recommended.

End of lease cleaning

Slight hiccups on timings but otherwise it all worked out in the end. Celine was great to deal with in customer services and she helped sort everything out - thanks Celine! Lauren

DamoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would put negative stars if possible

Broke our oven, nightmare of a time getting it paid for. Had to pay to get carpets recleaned, and they stained it. Did not bond clean, cleaned ourselves in the end. No pest spray to speak of, but paid for it. Very very rude, terrible customer service, make out like your at fault.

C.fl
C.flSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn’t get my bond back

My letting agent sent in cleaners after these guys. Poor work, they straight up didn’t wipe down cupboards. I basically had to pay for two bond cleans because I stupidly didn’t read reviews before booking optima.

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Optima Cleaners compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Rebecca
RebeccaQueensland

DO NOT USE

I cancelled my booking with this company giving them 6 days notice. They continued to call me non-stop, then they tried charging me a $50 cancellation fee. Below is their terms and conditions:

We need a minimum of 48 hours notice for cancelling a service. Failure to notify us a minimum of 48 hours before the service takes place will result in a $50 non-refundable cancellation fee.

So unprofessional!

DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use these people

These people are the worst I have ever come across. I was charged extra to clean my walls and when i saw there work i was disgusted. They came back to fix it I walked in to find them cleaning my walls with glass cleaner. They are disgusting and the worst cleaners I have ever met.

Aki
AkiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Caused $500 damages on bond cleaning

Engaged them to do an end of tenancy bond cleaning as they had guaranteed 100% bond refund. The cleaners caused $500 worth of damages. Landlord deducted it from the bond amount. Unprofessional business, did not offer compensation for the damages caused and failed to returned any emails/phone calls.

Mark W.Optima Cleaners

Don’t book. Choose someone else.

Photos speak for themselves. First photo after first clean. Processed my payment without my approval. Cleaners returned after much angst on the phone. Second image: Final job. I’m $135 out of pocket and I will have to clean my oven myself.

Disappointed
Disappointed

Terrible Service & Unreliable

A terrible company to deal with and very unreliable. Strong suggest you do not use them. Did not deliver in what they said they would and never returned phone calls.

Carpet Cleaning Services