Optima Cleaners

Optima Cleaners

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Optima Cleaners

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Jess
JessSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great experience

I was able to have my couch cleaned within 2 days of enquiring, at a time suitable to me and they did a great job. Very happy with the service

Excellent work very happy..

Very happy with the cleaning. Staff were very helpful and went out of their way to ensure all aspects of the house were sparkliing. We will definitely recommend to friends.

Sujan(manse) “Melbourne”

Excellent service, property were left spotless, got full bond back no reclean required,
On time , quality service , higly recommend optima cleaners ,and will use them again
Thanks optima cleaners for great service…!!

Cat
CatSouth East Queensland, QLD

100% Bond Back. Excellent Service!

Very pleased with the cleaning service received on 3 bedroom rental. Rental agent didn’t request a call back and 100% bond back. Fully recommend Optima Cleaners for fast friendly service.

Shay R.
Shay R.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Jazz and Manni were on scheduled time, worked fast with no break and did an amazing job. Both were friendly and courteous at all times. I would highly recommend this company in Brisbane.

Excellent service.

Jazz and Mani were Really thorough and knowledgeable. Quick. Efficient. Communicative. Would definitely use them again. Thank you. This is reputable company. We only booked yesterday and they came today.

Lisa E.
Lisa E.South East Queensland, QLD

Great job

Cleaners on the day were very friendly and professional. Got out marks I have had for years. Thorough cleaning job well done guys. Will be recommending them to friends and family.

Fantastic Service - can not more highly recommend

My BBQ was in need of series TLC (only 1 year old) - but severe neglect on my part - but is now like brand new……. And cleaned up and left the place cleaner than he found it…. What a great service

Wonderfull job

Jazz and Mani left my windows sparkling. They are a great team and worked very hard to leave everything spotless. They are true professionals and I will recommend them to family and friends Also great value for money. My home is large with lots of Windows and the price was very reasonable. Thank you Jazz and Mani.

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Oven Clean

Arrived on time,very professional & turned the oven back to new condition, cleaned up afterwards to a high standard. Would have no hesitation in recommending Optima oven cleaners.
Great service, will use again.

Mrs_B
Mrs_BBrisbane

Cleaners themselves excellent but office unorganised

Booked the job many weeks out to lock in date and time which was confirmed. The day before I was asked if I could change it but I had movers booked and the keys needed to be handed back it was impossible. Eventually they said it would be same day but afternoon so only a slight inconvenience.
Cleaning job was excellent though.

Bob
Bob

excellent job on the cleaning of our oven

We are very impressed with the quality of the result, the gentleman (Muja) who cleaned our old oven was very polite and efficient. He left our oven gleaming like new. If I could give more stars I would

Preet B.
Preet B.South East Queensland, QLD

carpet cleaning

they came and do a carpet cleaning and they were on time and did a great job and we all are very happy with the service and we like the price really appreciated

Best oven cleaner

Harlan was really really lovely to deal with he did a fantastic job and my oven looks brand new thanks so much! I would definitely recommend him to anyone and I will use him again!

Laurie Martin
Laurie MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

On time arrival, polite and efficient

Very good service. The Technician was on time, polite and explained how he would do the job. Completed the work in a timely manner and left the area tidy. All in all I am very pleased