2.4

29% · 4091 · 66%
Brand Manager for Optimalprint ? Claim your listing.

Sofia
Sofia2 posts

Stay clear, don't waste your money!

If I could give zero stars I would. I ordered a canvas as a Christmas gift for my son. I placed order in Nov with plenty of time. I have still yet to receive my goods, emails are being ignored, you can't talk to anyone on the phone! I caught then out lying about the date the supposedly posted goods to then find out it was sitting there for 9 days after being informed via email that my goods were shipped.i have raised a case with Australia Post and are receiving no help whatsoever from Optimal Print. I have no idea where my parcel is, who knows if i will end up receiving. I have raised a dispute with PayPal so I can get a full refund.
Stay away! Do not waste your money!
Kathy
Kathy3 posts

They are hit and miss...ok if you have time and don't want to spend a lot

I have ordered a fair bit from them...drink bottles, sweaters, tshirts. When they are good...they're are good and at a great price. When something goes wrong (which is at least 30% of the time) they are difficult to deal with and generally a pain in the bum. If you have time and you don't want to pay a lot, then they are definitely worth giving it a go. If it is something that will be important to you and you need guaranteed delivery, pay more money elsewhere
Bek
BekHobart, TAS3 posts

Very poor printing quality

My first two orders were perfect. Excellent service and very well done. My following 4 orders are absolutely rubbish and trying to get help and get the issues resolved is like bashing your head against a brick wall. They only communicate by email and after 6 emails have still managed to evade the issue at hand. Absolutely frustrating how it went from so good to so bad!!!!
  • +5Thumbnail
Jess
JessSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Not printed in Australia

Absolutely crap! Clearly says printing in Australia and is not taking 3 weeks to arrive.
Cindy
Cindy4 posts

Not good service

I pay for express post, supposed to be 3 days. it takes more than 2 week for my parcel to come. unhappy.
Van N.
Van N.

Not a good job

Very crap job to be honest. Canvas on fram is very loose , not professional done. Don't waste money on this business
Deb K.
Deb K.South East Queensland, QLD

Continued disappointment

Absolutely appalling!
I ordered 2 of their advertised tshirts, 6 days later (at 824pm on a Friday) receive an email of cancellation for no stock and no options other than reorder. I spend about an hour on customer service where she tells me she checked the system and there is now stock and to reorder with a discount code. I do, 7 days later another email (at 3:03am saturday) that there is no stock and getting a refund.
Awful customer service and communication.
Tj Felton
Tj FeltonAU2 posts

Really good service

When it comes the the program to create a photo book, optimal prints was a bit quirky. However the program is unique in that - it out designs Fujifilm operated sites ( terrible program) and Im pretty sure Vistaprint Australia is just a click bait site, you can't order anything anymore.

So, to my excitement, I found optimal print offered the option of actually adding text below. Instead of fungi films terrible "on your photo " text option. A down side is that it's only one picture per page on the optimal prints design program.

I paid for fast delivery. It was very fast. My photo books turned out great. Very happy, thumbs up!

Brigitte M.
Brigitte M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Deceptive website

Wish I had researched this company and website better before ordering. The website seems to be Australian (ending in .com.au) and claims the products are printed in Australia with fast delivery. Imagine my surprise when I received tracking information from Germany! Whilst the product eventually arrived as ordered though later than expected, I don't like being misled as to where products come from, especially as I specifically chose this website wanting products made in Australia
berryberet
berryberetPerth, WA23 posts

No sign of order, lies and chaos

This company advertisers as printing in Australia but is based in Norway. After waiting for 2 canvases for almost a month, they are nowhere to be seen and I don't believe this is true. Supposedly shipped on Oct. 7th and no sign of them on Oct. 31st. I contacted the company and was told they would print again. I then received an email saying a new order was placed, immediately followed by an email saying the order was cancelled. I ordered 2 canvases of my students as graduation gifts and am beyond furious that they are either lost or may never arrive. This company admitted they are NOT printing in Australia. Go local and avoid.
Tel R.
Tel R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cancelled my order with no notification

Ordered 3 different tshirts 3.5 weeks prior to needing them for a gift. Checked on status on week prior to needing them to see that the order has been cancelled! Despite having my email and phone number no effort was made to contact me to say it was cancelled or why. Now I am left without a gift. Extremely disappointing.
Dors
DorsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

The Frames for the poster prints are absolutely disgusting

Their canvas prints are great, but I ordered a poster print with a black frame and it is the worst thing I have ever seen. Not even the Asian shops who sell all the crap from China don't sell this. They charge $65 for a flimsy 1cm black frame with perspex. You can go to any of those $2 shops, K mart whatever and get a awesome black aluminium frame between $10 - $30 at max, that is 3 to 4 cm wide with glass and they look fantastic. This is an absolute rip offl. NEVER AGAIN Its a shame I needed for a gift and its already wrapped, otherwise I would have taken a photo. Now I need to go and buy a proper frame to give to this person because this is for the bin
Maria
MariaSydney, NSW5 posts

Amazing Affordable Wedding Invites

Thank you Optimal Print for your amazing invites!! Highly Recommend them!
Monika D
Monika DSydney, NSW5 posts

Sarah
Sarah

Do not use this company

Customer service is terrible, basically ignoring my complaint. They printed on my baby outfit "sample text" twice under the text I wanted printed. I can't understand why they would bother sending that to the customer. Where is the quality control.
Charlene D.
Charlene D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Problematic Custom Mug Printing Experience

Ordered mug print and was so disappointed as they come with black dots, faded outlines. They do offer reprint but the reprints come back with the same issues. So disappointed!

KSH
KSH
Kerrie and Danielle
Kerrie and DanielleMid North Coast, NSW4 posts

great then bad :( disappointing

We got some wedding invites printed a couple of years ago - 100% perfect! Fast forward to now, ordered 2 x 2xl t shirts - they arrived in good time but are the smallest size 2xl i have ever seen!
Disappointing as we wanted them for a camping trip.... I won't be using Optimal Print for anything else.
The printing is a little second rate also - i've had better
Kelly
Kelly

delivered when expected. Looks great!

Did everything online and it was easy to navigate.
Uploaded my files and the posters came the next week. I've put the posters into frames for my guest room. They turned out great. Thanks optimal print!
Bill
BillMelbourne117 posts

Job was ok, but customer service was poor

Purchased some placement cards for a function. Online ordering was easy, but when I came to checking ETA, they couldn't give me an answer and were very difficult to reach. They also knew nothing about print production. I asked for a cancellation and then magically the cards got despatched. I received the cards and they are from Discount Printing in Fitzroy. Sounds like optimal are just the website that takes and distributes orders to a group of printers. I'll use Officeworks next time.
Dasisnichtgut28 posts

Do NOT Order from these people

I place an order for 2 shirts over 3 weeks ago, no order. Now they just emailbomb me with other offers. I have contacted Visa Australia and lodges a formal complaint. 10 working days delivery is a lie, don;t get scammed !
Chuckles01
Chuckles01South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Personalised calendar

I used this company for the first time and ordered 4 personalised calendars for Christmas presents. When I received them the colour was off on most of the photos and the quality was just terrible. I actually threw them in the bin and reordered through another company. Will never order through them again.
Lynne
LynneNew South Wales

Terrible _ too hard to contact them. Need a person to talk to

I sent an excel spreadsheet with all the guests names and got 50 "sophia's" back
Can not use them
All guests called the same name should have alerted there was a problem
Cassie
CassieDarling Downs, QLD

Terrible terrible quality

I would never use this company again. I ordered 4 calendars from them and the quality of the print is absolutely atrocious. The photos are stretched, colours warped and contrast is so wrong. Save your money and use another company!
kiara b.
kiara b.2 posts

Amazing

I ordered a canvas print of my newborn daughter only a few weeks ago was very Fast delivery on time exactly what I ordered perfect. Very happy will definitely order from them again.
Kate
Kate2 posts

Awful quality

I uploaded professionally taken, high resolution photos for some Christmas cards.

The photos on the Christmas cards arrived grainy and blurry. You have to squint to see my daughter's face.

Terrible quality!

Avoid!

Temika J.
Temika J.Sydney, NSW4 posts

Wish I had read reviews before purchasing

I ordered 10 Christmas cards with images of my son on them. The quality is so horrendous that I won't even be sending them out. I've attached a comparison photo of what was sent to them vs what I received, as I think the proof is in the pudding. Infuriating to see reviews that are YEARS old and this problem is still occurring for them. Product was also dispatched days later than anticipated. Couldn't be more unhappy with these cards if I wanted to.
Devlin M.
Devlin M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Hopeless

They sent the incorrect hoodie out to me and said they would send me another one but never did and now they dont return emails, so I suggest shopping elsewhere.
User12345
User12345

Horrible quality

Terrible quality, very disappointed as I ordered them for someone else, u can’t even tell what the photo is it’s just mushed together very unhappy with results and won’t be buying again
Old Soldier
Old SoldierPerth, WA6 posts
Maree
MareeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

T shirt stained and out of shape

T shirt had a big stain across the front, was out of shape like it had been pulled on one side, and was very poor quality material. Won't be ordering from this company again.
Natw
NatwSydney, NSW

Calendar printing

I recently had 25 calendars printed and the printing way way off, sharpness and colours lacking compared to the original artwork. So I wasted my money big time. Avoid them
Ayleekim A.
Ayleekim A.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Print on tote bag. Not a perfect condition

If you want to have your own. It is not that bad. However, it can not be sold as a completed product as an artist goods.
Print image is not right position itself.
Not happy Jan6991
Not happy Jan6991AU2 posts

DO NOT ORDER

Lack of communication, 2 months I’ve been waiting for 2 canvas prints. They didn’t put correct address on my Parcel. Tried to charge me postage again. Still haven’t received my canvas prints. They ARE NOT located in Australia as advertised on their web page. STAY CLEAR!!!!
Karen
KarenSoutheast, SA

Disappointing

Estimated by 14th delivery now 22nd still waiting. Extremely disappointing as this site was chosen due to the delivery expectation. 3 days until I require it, feeling anxious and worried about what to do now.
Tracking info is not working.
Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Two orders a year apart issues with delivery

Placed my first order of photo books as family Christmas presents Nov 2020, never arrived, followed up, the resent. Luckily new print arrived before Christmas.

Fast forward 9 months to early Aug 2021, placed another photo book but for father's day .. never arrived. Still waiting.

Never again.

Nicky C.
Nicky C.Sydney, NSW

T-shirt’s ordered were all different styles to ones ordered, the print is patchy - I would not order again

Patchy print and different styles as seen in photos all thsirts had patchy prints and I recieved various styles so each shirt fits differently. Not what I expected - much worse.
Nirav T.
Nirav T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service and delivery issues

Items ordered, the tracking says delivered to brisbane where as actual delivery address is in Melbourne. Customer service responded once and said it might be around your house, look for it. If not found we will send a re print. No response after that. Australia post says this was never destined to your residential address. To me this looks like a fraud company.
Shona_Olivia
Shona_OliviaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA14 posts

Great site - use often

I buy from this site often, it's my go-to for personalised things. Vey happy overall. I have bought various different items from clothing to kitchenware. Everything always arrives at a high quality except the hoodies. The pictures are never good on them.
Damien
DamienSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got what I ordered but

I ordered an image printed on the acrylic wall art. The product turned out good. Quality met my expectations. My order was shipped 2 days after being placed. It arrived 2 days after that. It was packaged well. Product delivery tracking says it came from Sydney and delivered in Brisbane. Although Optimal Print advertise 60% discounts. This only makes the product price on par with other comparable suppliers.
Note - They are an overseas company so expect an additional $4 international Charge on your credit card. Other than that. A good Experience.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Optimalprint ? Claim your listing.