5Optimum 400

Noise Level
Best Juicers

Shez
Shez2 posts

Such a good quality juicer! Love it!

Seriously love this juicer! The size, the colour, ease of use and the yummy fresh cold pressed juice that comes out of it! Very little pulp and no froth in juice (unless using some leafy greens) It's quiet and easy enough to clean. I had a quick hassle free delivery. Happy customer :)

Rachel
Rachel4 posts

Optimum Juice for Little Effort

Had this juicer for 8months now still going strong. It's so quiet. Great amount of juice, very dry pulp the animals or compost love if I don't use It. So easy to clean. Does clog occasionally if I use fibrous veggies like ginger, but easy to rectify and keep going! Wouldn't be without it.

Artio
ArtioTASNorth-West & West coast, TAS2 posts

So Easy!

This juices just about anything and is easy to use and clean. Because the juice is cold pressed a Sunday juice run of several varieties lasts most of the week.

Toni
ToniBrisbane

Love my Optimum 400

Finally, a product that provides the benefits of slow juicing without the phenomenal price tag! I was amazed to see how efficient it is at extracting with minimal wastage. I would most definitely recommend and buy again.

R. Henson
R. HensonNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Best friend juicer :)

This little juicer is all that I wanted and more.

With little space in my kitchen it fits nicely on the bench as is easy to clean and store.

Juices are sublime and all made in a short amount of time.

At such a reasonable cost

without it I would be lost!

Catherine L

BobskiNSWSydney, NSW17 posts

adevad01
adevad01Melbourne2 posts

Wow amazing totally satisfied

Read reviews from here and decided to but this juicer totally happy. Easy to use,easy to clean. Initially I was confused to get 400 or 600,based on budget and requirement I ended up getting 400.

Cooky1
Cooky1AU

NEW YEAR, HEALTHY START

Wow, I am super impressed with my Juicer, easy to use and operate. I cannot believe how quiet it is. A great size also as it doesn't take up much room on my bench so I am able to leave it out, as I can see this being my most used appliance.

Chai Mysore
Chai Mysore

Best juicer ever!

The optimum 400 has to be the best juicer ever! I used to has a normal juicer which was not at all the best in juicing. The Optimum 400 hardly wastes any fruit or vegetables. and whats left over you can use in baking!! awesome juicer!

Tori. M.
Tori. M.

Love Love Love My Juicer!

As you can tell by my title - I am pretty happy with my juicer. I think its the best thing in my kitchen! It now has pride of place on my bench and I've been juicing every day. I can't believe how quiet it is and it just eats everything and turns it into exceptionally yummy juice. It's really sturdy and hardly takes up any space - which is great because our kitchen is tiny. I was worried about the cleaning but its a breeze as well. Very easy to clean, take apart and put back together. Very very happy with my purchase. Seriously best buy this year!

Sarah B
Sarah B

My favorite thing in my kitchen

This is by far the favorite appliance in my kitchen! Not just by me but by my partner and even our friends that come to visit! This juicer enables me not only to enjoy a cafe quality fresh juice everyday but allows me to eat more fruits and veggies without having to think about it.

I even make 'veggie chips' out of the left over pulp in the oven!

I have and will continue to recommend this juicer to anyone I see!! :)

desmun
desmunMelbourne4 posts

Liz
Liz

Juice me baby! I love the sound of this machine

The cute Chomping sounds the juicer makes it fun to use my whole family loves using it! best customer service.

Jenna
Jenna

Amazing!

I don't think I can ever go back to bottled juice again after receiving my optimum 400. Can not live without a fresh juice everyday now, such a great way to start the day. Also love how easy it is to use and clean.

Elissa
ElissaBundaberg

Quiet and efficient

After my old noisy juicer died I researched and purchased the Optimum 400. Makes great juices and yummy frozen desserts too! Arrived quickly from online order. Easy to assemble and clean. And of course much quieter than my old juicer!

Lisa
LisaCOFFS HARBOUR4 posts

Amazing! Wish I had owned one years ago

Fantastic service. Great communication, Very quick delivery. Ordered after hours Thursday night (Melb), arrived mid north coast NSW Monday morning. Set up was so easy, juiced my first juice. AWESOME. Cleaning was so quick and easy. Would highly recommend this juicer, and would love to add the blender to my collection one day

Wendy
Wendy

A great juicer

I love my juicer. I used it for my juice fast and it was fantastic. Easy to assemble easy to use and great simple wash up . So simple so easy so great results love it

Zaklina
ZaklinaBrisbane

Excelent product

I am juicing every day and really pleased with it. The pulp is so dry and you cant hear it. Compared to my previous juicer this is 100% better in any way. Happy that I have it in my kitchen.

silvia A
silvia AAirport West

Best juicer

Only great things to say! Powerful, creative machine, my whole family loves it! It stays on my bench as its used 4 times a day!

H Pick
H Pick

Nice machine

The optimum 400 is a good place to start if new to juicing ( as we were ) looks good and is easy to clean. We compared a lot of different machines and glad we went for this one... The 10 year warranty swayed it for us... Definitely feel the benefit of adding a daily juice to our diet.. Would love a blender now..!!

Jp.
Jp.QueenslandBrisbane, Queensland2 posts

Awesome juicer!

I've had a lot of juicers, all from the usual places we buy from (Harvey Norman etc) but to buy from a decent quality supplier like Froothie has been a pleasure and the product far superior to anything I've ever had before! Get one in your life ASAP!

kiels
kielsbrisbane

super tasty juice

First it was great to be able to watch the videos before I made the decision to purchase the optimum 400.

I love being able to make healthy nutritious juice and my kids cant get enough.

My boys put all the fruit in the froothie and I fill their cups. We make icypoles too, so they are getting a great healthy snack...and our chooks get all the leftover pulp.

Everyones happy!

Linda S
Linda SWestern Australia3 posts

Great Juicer

The Optimum 400 is a great product, it is simple to use and clean up is very easy.

I like mine so much I purchased one as a gift for my parents as well and they are equally impressed.

Nikki
NikkiQueenslandGold Coast, Queensland

Good purchase and customer service

I find the optimum juicer to make very yummy tasting juice with nice dry pulp, which tells me all the goodness has been extracted and is in the juice. I had a few problems with the red rubber breaking and still have to try to make a second attempt at nut butter (which I was trying at the time). Customer support was very helpful and the rubber was replaced.

I also struggle with celery and green leafy vegetables a bit as their fibers get stuck. But I can live with it as I find a lot of slow juicers have the same problem.I had a breville juicer but found the pulp was to wet and didn't feel I got the best juice. So this was my replacement and birthday/Christmas present to myself :)

Kaili
KailiImbil

Good morning Optimum!

What a great way to start the day! My Optimum 400 juicer clicks together well and helps me create a kickstarting energy juice every day. Since my husband was diagnosed with cancer we have made extra effort to juice and it has been easy with this appliance. I was concerned with the amount of fibre but love the tip to store it and use as extra ingredients for stews, soups, mince etc. You do need to be careful to do the most fibrous vegies/fruits last, but I manage!

Cheryl B
Cheryl BRous

The other man's grass is always greener

Am enjoying using my Optimum 400 but wish I would have held out for the new one with the bigger shute. Oh well there is always something better just after we purchase something. I did have an issue with a bit of a leak after juicing but found the support team okay and was going to return the juicer but some friends with cold press juicers said that a small amount of leaking is normal so I didn't want to take the risk of returning it and it being damaged in transit or even lost so I put up with a small leak. I am a new fan of cold press juicing and am looking forward to making tofu.

Karl
KarlAuckland2 posts

Good but

We've had the 400 for just over 2 weeks! It does make great tasting juice for sure! But I do find it a bit of a pain to clean, it does get clogged, especially when you put celery in, I cut it small and mix with hard veges, but I still always find a clogged Shute when I take it apart with some unprocessed veges/fruit in it! We are swapping for the newly released optimum 600, I'm lookimg forward to no prep and that 'impossible to clog' statement they make! Must say customer service has been very responsive! Will let you know how the 600 goes!!

Ammie

Optimum Appliances   DM
Robin
Robin2 posts

Optimum 400 Juicer

Very impressed with everything, excellence customer service, great juicer, have had for 4 months now, it gets pride of place on bench top as it is used most days, the juice has very little pulp, able to do all fruits and vegetables and very easy to clean, before I had a juicer that I ended up not using often as too hard to clean.

I'm so impressed with the company I have just ordered a blender.
Very little pulp, easy to clean, look great
 Show reply

susan.kyle.589
susan.kyle.589South AustraliaAdelaide, South Australia5 posts

Yay, Just arrived! Can't wait to play!

Firstly, I am extremely impressed with the customer service of your company, "Roy". After all his help, We have purchased the 9400 Blender and the Optimum 400. Which I ordered on Wednesday, 9th April, 2014 and has turned up on my doorstep today, Friday, 11th April, 2014 NOW THAT'S A DELIVERY SERVICE! VERY IMPRESSED TO SAY THE LEAST. Now for the unpacking and testing out.

I will update my review when I have made my wish list from all the recipes from Zane's UTube Videos. An amazing lady :)

Warm regards

Susan Kyle
Quiet, yet very versatile
N/A Show reply

moschi1
moschi1AU36 posts

Love it!

After having fresh juice daily in Fiji on a recent holiday, I decided it was time to invest in a decent one after so many years without. Did some homework and found the Optimum 400 was just the ticket. I've only had it a week, but I really love it. It's very quiet and the juice produces very little, if any, pulp using the fine strainer. The pulp is almost dry when it comes out. Love the fact that it's 'excreted' out into a container, making cleaning much easier. I use the pulp on my veggie patch which I'm sure the plants love.

The unit stays on my counter as I use it every day. I'm confident of the product as the 10 yr motor warranty speaks volumes.
Great, pulp free juice
None yet Show reply

TonyGTP
TonyGTP2 posts

Very little pulp!

Health reasons made me research the pros and cons of different juicers and I must say from personal experience a slow juicer is the best all round.I have owned another more expensive brand slow juicer for 3 years and have not been happy with the performance . After using the Optimun 400 daily for over a week, I have noticed it"s quieter, quicker and produces less pulp and froth.It is easy to assemble and wash up and the quality of the juice is great.The machine is robust and the build quality is first class.
Good value, quiet,less pulp and buid quality.
The feed shute could be slightly wider for easier washing up. Show reply
Reenie
ReenieWurtulla2 posts

The best appliance in your kitchen

Only wish I had the blender and juicer when I first got married (45 years ago). What a great way to feel healthy and full of energy. Just can't believe how well I feel. I can even see a brightness in my eyes! That sounds corny, but it's true! I am taking them both in the caravan when we travel north! My daughter in law can share them with me, our little grandson will love the juices, he has been on fruit juices since he was 6 mths old. He has never had a soft drink or lollie....and he is the sweetest boy!
Both appliances (the juicer and blender) do exactly as they suggest, both turning out magnificient 'vitamin pills'
I didn't own one or both 45 years ago!! Show reply
Brock Lifetarian
Brock LifetarianAustraliaQueensland4 posts

How does it get any better than cold pressed?

Loving this new Froothie 400 juicer. I've used many cold pressed juicers and had another brand until this one and love how quick, quite and effortless to clean.

Juice tastes first class