5Optimum 400

95% · 914 · 4%

Pauline
PaulineAdelaide

Luv my Optimum 400

This is the best purchase I have made in a long time. Making nut milk is a breeze, so much quicker and simpler than the old method I was using. I am using my Optimum 400 nearly every day. It is so versatile, and love that it is so quiet.
Quiet, versatile.
Lilpill
Lilpill21 posts

Margie
MargieRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

Cathy Owen
Cathy Owen2 posts

One of my best purchases ever!

I have only had my Optimum 400 juicer for a couple of days and can already see how much fun I will have with it. Juices are so quick and easy to make, no juice is wasted and clean up is a breeze. Puréed dates with it this morning for baking, I couldn't believe how smooth the consistency was. Shall be trying fruit "ice cream" next. Customer service was great, I received it within 3 days of ordering it!
great quality, inexpensive, extremely easy to use, versatile, quiet,
Jenny Morris
Jenny MorrisHebersham2 posts

Fantastic

Love my Optimum 400 juicer. So versatile, just made pineapple ice cream, wow so creamy just like the real thing and so healthy. Have previously made banana and strawberry ice cream as well as my juices. I am yet to make some nut milk, but what a great machine. I bought a Yonana but haven't used it as my Optimum 400 does the same thing.

Marc
Marc

Rocco
RoccoMelbourne2 posts

Juicer to end all juciers

WOW am i glad i came across the Optimum 400 Juicer, the whole family use it ...... all the time ........... and we really enjoy the great quality of the juice that it produces. Easy to assemble and use, which makes things really easy for everyone. Well worth it

Easy to assemble and use, reliable, great juice produced.

bel-099

Kisane ApplebyBrisbane, Queensland3 posts

Sarah
SarahWhakatane, New Zealand

Love this Juicer

This juicer is awesome! Finally a juicer that extracts the juice and leaves dry pulp, from soft fruits, leafy greens to hard veges, this juicer doesn't hesitate to produce healthy, cold pressed juice. Leaving all those wonderful nutrients intact :-) Super quiet, easy to clean and put together. The whole family love it. Great price too. Highly recommended A++++
Easy clean, affordable, cold press
Skye
SkyePort Campbell, Victoria

My juicing addiction

As I had been a very good girl Santa brought me this juicer! It has been getting a mighty workout ever since. My husband, toddlers and myself just love it. It juices easily, quickly and quietly! My 4 year old loves to help and has learnt so much about different vegies & nutrition in the process! Priceless!! As my toddlers do help I have had to use the rev button and it was easily unstuck and returned to juicing well. Can't imagine my life without my juicer :) thankyou
EVERYTHING
Nothing Show reply
YumYum
YumYumMelbourne

Marion McG
Marion McGBrisbane4 posts

Love my Fabulous Juicer

Received my juicer within three days of payment, and was so excited to start using it. Love how easy it is to use and to clean and how the juice separates from the pulp. Fantastic price and service.I have always had an electric juicer the Optimum 400 is no comparision, in looks,, ease of cleaning and seperation. I can't wait to get to experiment with ice cream etc.
Colour (silver), the way it separates into two easy to clean containers.
Jacinta
JacintaWestern District, VIC2 posts

Optimum 400 Juicer

The Optimum 400 Juice by far the best juicer I have every had. It is super quiet - my kids can't quite believe how quiet it is. No more waking up the whole household. My new Optimum 400 Juicer sits proudly beside my Optimum Blender. What else does a kitchen need? A fantastic quiet, cold press juicer.
Quiet, inexpensive and juices like nothing else I have had before
Alison
Alison

AT last - I can juice without waking up the whole household!

Impressed with this machine. Quiet operation. Easy to clean although you have to accept that such machines will have lots of parts so it fills the draining board! That's ok though - its worth it. Very surprised and pleased to discover it does other things too. Tried the banana icecream - so easy and quick. Would be great for a dinner party (not that I have them0. Just whack I frozen bananas and some cinnamon, give it a stir around and serve. Don't tell them its just bananas! They'll think you slaved over a complicated receipe!

Juicers