Optimum 500

Optimum 500 (page 2 of 2)

Lisa

Lisaauckland

I love my new juicer

This is the first juicer I have bought, and I am really enjoying the ease of use. Some of my friends have other types and they seem hard to use, very noisy and the flavour is not as good as the Optimum 500. I look forward to making more recipes but love (spinach, cucumber, carrot, apple and ginger).

Kay@Nascent

Kay@Nascent

Fantastic - Cold Press is a winner

We are the proud owners of the new Optimum 500. We bought the unit so that we could try a diet based on juicing as replacement meals. We previously owned a centrifugal unit but between the noise it emitted when juicing and the heat it put out destroying the micro nutrients in the fruit and veg - we researched a cold press juicer and decided on the Optimum 500 based on cost and favourable reviews.

WOW!!!! We use it every day - so easy to use and clean - so versatile from soft fruits and berries to solid root vegetables - it deals with them all - and quietly. The diet is going a treat, the kilos are falling off and we are both extremely pleased at how well the juices satisfy the hunger.

Changed my life!

Flunatje

FlunatjePicton

Absolutely love it!

Absolutely love my Optimum 500, the juices I've made are super Yummy!
It's easy to put together, easy to clean (even my hubby thinks so) and juices everything, no issues with celery, herbs or other leafy greens. My husband and 6y old (who are not really vegetable lovers) both love it too. They like the juice and have already surprise me a few times with a delicious juice (one of my favorites: raspberry, apple, cucumber juice!).

Ms G

Ms GSouth Australia

Remarkably silent for a juicer.

Duc C.

Duc C.asked

How to buy a fine strainer to my optimum slow juicer 500?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Adith

Adithasked

Are the parts dish washer safe or BPA free? this is the only doubt i have now and if this gets clarified i will straight away buy this juicer

Hello Adith,

I’m sure the components cannot be put into the dishwasher, on the video we saw they mentioned to just rinse in cold water, I usually rinse straight after use in cold water, then dry with a soft cloth and leave out to completely dry before reassembling. I have no idea if it is BPA free so I think if you are worried about this contact the manufacturer before purchase. This is the website for Australia www.froothie.com.au your country link if needed is at the top of the home page. Good luck

Regards

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Adith, better late than never :)
Yes the parts are BPA free. Here is a great video on how to clean your juicer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ssQMGnK118&t=5m58s

Some tips:
- Rinse two glasses of hot water through the slow juicer.
- Add a glass of warm water, while the drain valve is closed so that the water remains in the juice cup.
- Press the reverse button. The reverse button ensures that the pulp is pushed out of the juicer.
- Turn the drain valve open allowing the water to flow out.
- Open the lid and remove the pulp. Clean the remaining juice rounder parts normally using the supplied cleaning brush.

Do not clean the parts in the diswasher.

Here are some additional cleaning instructions which are identical for the Optimum 500:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHeBPrgHYic or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQJTE3SOn2I

More juicing tips available here: http://www.froothie.com.au/Juicer-FAQ.php

Hope that helps :)

margogibbs

margogibbsasked

Are you still offering the introductory price for this juicer? I've read all. The reviews and am interested. Margo Gibbs

Mario N.Optimum Appliances

Hi Margo,

The Optimum 500 cold press juicer is currently on a promotional price of $299 in Australia and can be ordered via this link https://www.froothie.com.au/store/optimum-juicer/optimum-500-slow-juicer

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our 24 x 7 support team at www.froothiesupport.com

Have a lovely day