3Optimum 8200

Optimum 8200 Questions & Answers

Mei Po H.

Hi I would like to buy a high speed blender for making soy bean milk and sesame paste. Please advise if the Optimum 8200 is able to help to do the jobs. Thanks for your help.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hey Mei, you can definitely achieve all this with the Optimum blender :) Here are some great videos:
external link
For sesame paste follow the same process as you would for making nut butter: external link

Below are some blending tips for your kind reference:

1-Layering ingredients is crucial: Liquids first, then soft/light/small items, then hard/heavy/large items, especially frozen ingredients.

2-A little water in the bottom often helps: If the recipe permits, water or watery liquid like broth, lifts many ingredients off the blades so they have a more-equal chance of being caught and blended. In other words, it avoids clogging and loosening the blades.

3-Use the tamper: When the machine is empty, attach the lid and remove center cap. Drop tamper through the hole. You'll see that the rim of the lid and the collar of the tamper will always keep it from hitting the blades. For efficiency in many recipes, you want all ingredients to be moving or "dancing" before you hit the high-speed button / program.

Mei Po H.

Thanks for your detailed information. I am going to buy this model now.

Rob M.
Rob M.

Hi. I am interested in purchasing the Optimum 8200 high speed blender. Could you please tell me the length of the warranty? Cheers.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Rob and thank you for your question :) As stated on our website, the warranty is 5 years domestic
If you have more questions, feel free to call our office at 1300 309 900. Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️

Have a Froothielicious day! :)
Froothie International Team

Jacinta W.

Can I wash the jug in the dishwasher.
Thankyou

Yes I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE ANSWER PLEASE. CHEERS JACINTA

mwatson
mwatson

My jug is plastic and I have never put it in the dishwasher. If it now comes with a glass jug i'm guessing you would be able to. I should add that I have no problems in cleaning it and I just normally put warm water in the jug with a small amount of dishwashing liquid and blend it up straight after I've used it and then I just let it dry on the sink. Hope this helps.

Jacinta W.

Thanks, I ordered mine on Sunday and haven't received mine yet. I currently have been using a Nutribullet. Do you have to take the rubber seal out of the bottom(blade attachment), to clean it as well.

Hello Jacinta, Thank you for your question
We don't advise putting the plastic jug in the dishwasher
But don't worry, the jug is very is easy to clean :) All you have to do is rinse out the jug, fill it halfway with warm soapy water, and blend on ‘fast’ for 20 – 30 seconds (or more if you have been making sticky things like nut butter). Then just rinse it out and hey presto you are good to go again!
Hope this helps ;)
Froothie International team

Jacinta W.

Thank-you for answering my question.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Sure thing Jacinta, my pleasure, anytime :) In case you need any assistance with the product our Expert Technical Support Team is literally only one click or a phone call away. For any questions you have, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at external link . Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️

Lee
Lee

I have purchased the froothie machine can u blend any mince in them or other meats?? Can u cook meat
In with soup as well??

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hey Lee, yes you can mince meat in the blender also. See this video for example external link  :)
You can make soups as well in the blender. Heat is created due to the friction of the blades. Please ensure that the content in the jug is max 65°C.
If you would like to cook or steam as well I recommend you to look at the Froothie Evolve external link

demonte
demonte

can I mince meat?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Demonte, you can definitely mince meat. Here is a video showing the process in the Optimum 9200A: external link

It is very important to not overload the blender and always blend smaller quantities. Using the tamper is key as well :) If you need more tips and tricks let us know :)

Melissa

Can you make protein balls with dates

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Melissa, Alex from Froothie International Team.
You can definitely can :)
Check out Lisa's video here external link
And do let us know how it turned out ❤️
If there is anything else I can assist you with just let us know, we're one click away, simply open a ticket here external link .
Thank you for being part of the Froothie family ❤️

Melissa

Fyi not a very impressive link. I am wanting an example of all ingredients in not just msging the paste then have mixing.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Melissa, I have ask Lisa the recipe and here it is:PROTEIN BALLS INGREDIENTS:

1 cup (about 10) Medjool dates, pitted
1/2 cup raw nuts (cashews, walnuts, almonds, pecans, etc.)
pinch of sea salt
1 Scoop of plant protein powder of your choice
2 tbsp hemp seeds
1 tbsp chia seeds
❤️

Start by blending nuts and seeds into the blender with the 20-sec preset function, add dates and protein powder blend until everything is well combined, roll into bite-size balls, and put in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
Enjoy ❤️
Hope this helps

Judy B.
Judy B.

This blender can make a hot soup?

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Judy and thank you for your question :) Yes, the Optimum 8200 can make soup faster than you can say "make soup"
How? Well, here is a similar tutorial external link . Just follow the same instruction and that's it ❤️. You can find even more on our Youtube channel external link
Looking forward to seeing the results ;)
Hope this helps

Wendy
Wendy

Hi, Where do these come from Australia or New Zealand and what is the expected delivery times.. I live in
NZ... Need one now.. :-)

Rajiv P.
Rajiv P.

Mine came from Melbourne

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Wendy, Alex from Froothie International Customer Support here.
We do have a warehouse in Avondale, Auckland, and orders are dispatched from there if available.
If not, it will be shipped from our Melbourne Warehouse by Australia Post Express.
Normally it would take 3-5 business days to reach New Zeeland destination
If there is anything else I can assist you with just let me know

leonr311
leonr311

Does the 8200 have a Glass Jug

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Leo, Alex from Froothei Team here :)
The Optimum 8200 does not have a glass jug but an Eastman Tritan Copolyester BPA FREE Jug. If you are after a blender with glass jug I recommend to take a look at the Evolve: external link

Hope this helps ;)

If there is anything else I can assist you with, just let me know
Froothie Team

Mariko T.
Mariko T.

Could it b used to blend hot soup?

Corina C.
Corina C.

it is not recommended.
could break the seals of the blades.
this happened to me but they were great sending a replacement set of blades and then gave me tips for blending and avoiding the above including letting soup cool down before blending.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hey Mariko, our optimum blenders are capable of making ice cream or heating a soup!

For hot food processing, blending food at a HIGH speed, spinning the six stainless steel blades at a very high RPM, produces friction heat. In a few minutes, your soup can be ready!

You can also add warm ingredients in the jug but NEVER place hot ingredients (above 65C) into the blender

As for the frozen ingredients, thanks to those same speedy blades the frozen food is crushed at an incredible speed, leaving no time for them to melt! So after a few pulses your ice-cream can be ready.

For more recipes you can check out our website:

Hope this helps :)

Froothie Support Team

Mike

What is the jug capacity of the 8200? 1.5L or 2L? I have seen both listed in different places. Also - is the jug dishwasher safe? Thanks

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hey Mike, the Optimum 8200 comes with a 2l jug but there are 1.5l jugs available as well. The jug should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can cause the bearings to deteriorate. Here is some information on how to clean your blender: external link

If you are looking for a dishwasher safe jug have a look at the Optimum G2.6 external link  :)

Mike

OK thank you for the reply. That's a little disappointing on both answers - I was hoping it was a 1.5L jug as clearly stated on the Froothie Australia website here: https://www.froothie.com.au/store/froothie-blenders/optimum-8200 (For more information on parts and inclusions please Click HERE). Dishwasher-safe would also be much more convenient obviously.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hey Mike, the 1.5l jug is optional :) And you can always blend less as well as long as the content covers the blades. Regarding dishwasher safe sure I completely understand that this would be more convenient that is why our product development team came up with a dishwasher safe jug for the Optimum G2.6 :)

Mike

No worries, thanks for clarifying. I will take it up with Froothie because their site is misleading on this point. It would be easy for them to state that the standard jug is 2L with an optional 1.5L available separately, but they don't. As this company is distributing your products I think it would be worthwhile for you to take it up with them as well. Cheers

Natalie M
Natalie M

I've had my blender for just over five years and unfortunately just before the warranty ran out I started noticing an increase in vibration and noise and there seems to be a burning smell from the motor when I use it, although faint. It doesn't seem to blend like it used to. What could be the cause of this? I'm gutted that the warranty is gone at the exact same time

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hi Natalie, I am so sorry to hear about the issue you are facing with your blender.
Could you please open a ticket with our support team at external link  providing more details to our Technical Support Team so they can assist you further?

regards

SMJ
SMJ

Can this blender powderise dried herbs? I'd like a blender that can make a fine powder.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello SMJ, with the Optimum 8200 you will be able to make smoothies, soups, ice cream, grind flour, blend herbs and much more.
Here is a great comparison between the Optimum 8200 and 9200A:
external link

And don't forget we do offer a 30 day money back guarantee!

Our 30 day guarantee allows our customers the ability to purchase the product, and trial it for 30 days risk free. As Consumer Laws do not cover change of mind, often if you decide a product is not for you then you are unable to return it to the retailer, we don't see this as fair and introduced this unique offer :)

Our guarantee allows you to return the product, no questions asked (however feedback on your experience is much appreciated) even if there is nothing wrong with the product.

To be eligible for this offer the purchase must be returned within 30 days from when the order was placed. For more information you can go to our website:

external link

Please let me know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help

Adrian and Tina
Adrian and Tina

Hi there,
We are currently in the market for a new blender and can't decide between the 8200 and the 9200A. Besides the motor size, is there any great difference? We plan on using it for nut milks, banana nicecream, smoothies, nut butters and raw soups. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Regards, Adrian and Tina

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Adrian and Tina, Sure happy to help :) Here is a detailed overview/comparison: external link
Hope this helps :)
Froothie Team

Nandi S.
Nandi S.

How well does this work for making nut butter?

Nicole
Nicole

It turned up very smooth! I never knew peanut butter or almond butter don’t need to add the butter in it. It’s kind of enjoying to watch nut turns into the butter.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hey Nandi, it is very easy to make nut butter in the Optimum blender :) Here are some tips: external link

EmmiLou
EmmiLou

What is the difference between the 8200 2L jug and the 9200a 2L jug?

I have a 9200a machine but for $60 less I could potentially buy the 8200 jug to replace my 9200 jug.

Dee

Hi. I don’t have the 9200 so you would be best to get an answer directly from Froothie about that question.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Emmi, I think you are referring to the old version jug for the 8200 and the newest jug version :) You can contact our warranty support team here: external link

kind regards

Jazmin
Jazmin

Hi! What is the details of these two blenders lifetime warranty!?
Thanks.
jazmin

Dee

Hi Jasmine. My 8200 came with a 5 year warranty. I’m not sure of the cost but it’s extra to get a lifetime warranty. Check with Froothie for the details.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Jazmin, The extended lifetime warranty for the Optimum 8200 comes at an extra cost of $110 as per the website. The lifetime warranty for the Optimum 8200 covers the motor only.
Alternatively, the lifetime warranty for the Optimum 9200A costs the same, but it covers, motor, all parts & labor, excluding blade bearings, which are covered for 5 years & shipping cost (5 years)
I hope this helps and if there is anything else I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to contact us :)

krishn lal
krishn lal

My optimum 8200 blender does not work. I was blending frozen fruits with milk. It stopped and there was a smell. I tried after cooling but it is still not working. Should I reset the button at the base ?

Dee

Hi. You need to contact froothie for that one. It sounds like the fruit got stuck in the blades. It happened to me too but you need to always put liquid in first and make sure frozen fruit is very small when adding. Start on low speed.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hey Krishn, you can contact the technical support team at: external link
As Dee already explained the order of ingredients, the speed and using of a tamper is important.

Most likely your blender has overheated so first let it cool down and then try the reset button on the bottom of the base. In case that does not work get in touch and we will be able to assist :)

Below are some blending tips for your kind reference:

If you get stuck on any specific recipe just let me know and we can give you some more tips!

Here are some great recipes: external link

Also check out our Youtube and Instagram channel where you can find more delicious recipes

Nomorepayience
Nomorepayience

Can you put boiling water (for dissolving gelatin) directly into the Optimum 8200 (or other models)?

Dee

It does take hot liquid and has vents in the lid for steam to escape so it won’t pop the lid off.

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hello Nomorepayience, you can add warm ingredients in the jug but NEVER place hot ingredients (above 65C) into the jug as per the manual :)

Larny
Larny

Does the 8200 make juice’s as vegetable juice etc , or more smoothies ?

Dee

More smoothies. So what ever you put in is blended very smooth whereas a juicer will give you juice and retain the pulp. Vegetable pulp can also be used in baking and soups etc. so it’s not totally wasted. I hope this has helped you Larny

Optimum Appliances   DM

Hey Larny, Dee has explained it very well :) Here is also a great overview about blending vs juicing: external link  :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives