3Optimum 8200

98% · 2474 · 2%

Monica
Monica
  Fair Incentive Verified

Better than all other blenders we've previously owned

I have always used other blenders in the past that have taken up less bench space. They have never lasted our family longer than 2 years. We decided to take the bullet and purchase an Optimum 8200, and boy was it worth it! For around the same price as other popular brands, we got a bigger jug, better quality appliance and much nicer smoothies and soups! So worth the investment! Show details ·  1
Andrew
AndrewSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Wow, compared to other blenders

Wow, I put off buying this blender for a long time and went with cheaper versions of blenders.
After the latest break on the fourth cheap blender and spending more money in total.

I finally put in an order, you can feel the quality in the jug it's really heavy and solid and then the blender deals with my frozen banana smoothie with ease. I just turn on 90 seconds on high and perfect smoothie with no bits from the porridge I add to my smoothie, it's totally smooth and creamy.

Very easy to clean as well, after blending my smoothie I add water to cover the blades, and add that to my smoothie. I do the same again, empty and rinse, all done. Show details ·  1

Bethany
Bethany

So good

Love it for smoothies and baby food purées. Really good Show details ·  1
RJG
RJGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional. Great review

The 'minimum' function is surprisingly quite quiet. Very happy so far. The Pulse function isn't as powerful at the Omniblend but this remains an excellent value blender. Show reply
happy happy
happy happy
  Fair Incentive Verified

Awesome power, pretty awesome noise, awesome daiquiris

Well, we've only had it a couple of weeks, but we do love it. We were a bit surprised by the volume, but love how well it blends our drink :) Show details ·  1
Emily B.
Emily B.
  Fair Incentive Verified

Great addition to the kitchen!

Blends really well and fast, makes great smoothies, hummus and crushes ice with ease. Kids love using it too! Show details ·  1
Nik
NikSouth East Queensland, QLD

This can do almost everything!

This is the second one I am buying - the first one I had around ten years (bought when they first started up) and only replacing as a gave it away to someone who needed it. It has been an extremely trusty kitchen appliance that I use for making desserts, herbal medicines, sauces, spreads, wraps... literally almost anything. I can also powder ingredients to use for skin care preparations amongst other things. They have upgraded the jugs which I love too - I bought a second to have lots on the go at once. Love it always. Love the whole company. Show details ·  1
Donna O
Donna OSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

My new favourite appliance!

I can’t believe the quality and how much power this blender has. Love it and it’s so quick and easy to clean!! Show details ·  1
Annie
AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

We LOVE our Optimum blender!!!

I purchased approx 8/9 years ago and we use it everyday for making smoothies, nut milk, nut cream, soups ... you name it! It blends to such a smooth texture. We’re planning to travel and our blender MUST come with us, I’m not sure how we’d live without it now. Show details ·  1
Christel Leilani
Christel LeilaniSouth East Queensland, QLD20 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Amazing Super Strong - Blends Kale Super Smooth!

Its incredible what you get for the amazing price and guarantee that comes with it. Very stylish on the bench top. It blends through kale until its super smooth which is the ultimate test in durability and strength. It makes the smoothest of all smoothies! Blends through nuts to make the finest nut butters. So many uses and a must have in any home. We brought the Optimum 8200 as a birthday gift for our son. My son loves it as I love mine (Optimum 9200). Best Blender on the market at this price. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Amber
AmberCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Love my Optimum 8200!

Perfect for my smoothie bowls. I’ve been using it daily and they’re so smooth and creamy, love my new blender ❤️ Show details ·  1
Don't be conned
Don't be connedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Just what the wife wanted

My wife uses this 3 or 4 times a week.
She loves the power which gives a great result with everything she uses. Show details ·  1
Josh T
Josh TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Quality product and amazing service

Upon receipt of my blender there was an irregularity with an included accessory.
I called customer service and the problem was sorted instantly.
Whilst used mostly for soups and smoothies so far I haven't had any issues.
We're not yet used to having to use the tamper to move things around mid-cycle so often end up adding too much liquid but once things start moving around the blender makes short work of everything inside.
Very powerful.
Other family members have commented on the volume of the blender in operation. Show details ·  1
Darren R.
Darren R.Victoria3 posts
Alex
Alex

Love this blender!

I love my Optimum 8200 and use it regularly. It's simple to use and it easy blends food like frozen fruits, nuts and vegetables perfectly and in no time. I love that the jug is large because it can hold a large amount food/liquid. The Optimum 8200 always blends food smoothly and there's never any larger bits. It's a fantastic blender and great value! Show reply
Nicola H.
Nicola H.Victoria

Excellent high powered blender

Prior to this blender I was using a (much more expensive) Vitamix but I had so many issues with recurrent error codes! The froothie is simple to use and I've never had any issues getting it started. It blends frozen ice and fruit amazingly well and the narrow jug design means it is able to reach all of the mixture easily (my Vitamix used to miss bits!). I also love the suction caps that keep the base stable. Would highly recommend Show details ·  1

Kmac
KmacHunter Region, NSW2 posts

A kitchen staple!

I use this blender daily, and have done for the past 6 years. I blend smoothies with frozen fruit and vegetables and they turn out perfect. Previously I have successfully used it to turn outs and chick peas into flour, make curry pastes, and blend cashews for vegan cheesecake (which turned out super smooth and creamy).
When it eventually bites the dust I will replace it with the same again, it is definitely a sound investment in my eyes. Show details ·  1
Sharlene Hasler
Sharlene Hasler
  Fair Incentive Verified

Love, Love, LOVE this blender!

Turns my fresh Veges, fruit, coconut water, root ginger and fresh mint into the most delicious breakfast ever! Always smooth, no fibrous bits like other blenders I've had in the past. Show details ·  1
jessica
jessicaHunter Region, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

The most used appliance in my house. Perfect for baking, dips, baby food you name it. It’s love here

Great blending ability, just requires a small amount of liquid to do it’s job.

Capacity of the blender means no splatter either.

Sometimes small items at difficult to blend but including a small amount of liquid resolves. Show details ·  1

Jal
JalDarling Downs, QLD3 posts

Fleet of Blenders

Our family shares Froothie love. This is our fourth blender purchase. It handles frozen fruit and nuts well for morning smoothies. It is simple to use and easy to clean. Show details ·  1
Saska S.
Saska S.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

A really decent blender and excellent customer service

This is a good blender with useful speeds and functions which you actually use. I make smoothies and nut butters with it and it always works out well. Mostly I really appreciate the customer support Froothie provides; they are always quick to respond, friendly and extremely helpful answering query about your product and how to best use it / fix it. I have found the large jug size really useful, as it means I can make batches of smoothies to freeze for later, and also large batches of nut butter.  Show details ·  1
Catherine B.
Catherine B.

Still in love after 4 years

I've had this blender for 4 years now and was devastated when I dropped the jug on my kitchen floor and it cracked (luckily without a smoothie in it). Wouldn't want another blender and the wonderful team at Froothie helped me purchase a newer jug which seems bigger and better than my initial one. So easy to clean too and still the most powerful at blending smoothies and making home made hummus.  Show details ·  1
mwatson
mwatsonHunter Region, NSW28 posts
Alison F
Alison F
  Fair Incentive Verified

After a year of solid use I am still in love

My dearest Optimum 8200 where do I start? You have opened up a new universe of smoothie recipes and made me realise I have been drinking subpar smoothies my whole life. I love that I can throw whole carrots in and 30 seconds later I have a healthy carrot cake smoothie. And then I can make cashew cheese for dinner and nut butters for snacks. It is a bit on the loud side but after a year of solid use the noise fades into the background. As a dedicated vegetarian for years and new devotee to a vegan lifestyle I could not have made the transition without this blender. Would highly recommend.  Show details ·  1
Frida
Frida

A powerful beast

I was blown away at the Optimum 8200 ability to make peanutbutter and dressings and smoothies in a hurry. I like the fact that I can just press a button and walk away to attend to the kids or anything, and the blender will continue for 35-90 seconds and then stop by itself. It is so easy to clean too.  Show details ·  1
Louise
Louise

Colour

Fantastic blender but not happy with the colour. I purchased the red from photos but it it’s more a deep maroon/brown colour. A bit disappointed by this but otherwise a fantastic product.  Show details

Rajiv P.
Rajiv P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
Tracy C.
Tracy C.Western Australia
  Fair Incentive Verified

Our family can't live without this blender!!

We have had this blender for over 4yrs, when the blade jammed and wouldn't work anymore! Our family loves this blender and its used everyday, as it makes the best smoothies. Fortunately it was still under warrantly and the level of customer care recieved from Athena was fabulous from the first initial call until the part arrived! This type of customer service is rare these days.
Now we are back to making the best smoothies and the family is happy again! Show details ·  1
Jade
JadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Fantastic blender

Love this blender, we use it all most everyday : milkshakes, crushing nuts, fruit smoothies and could not live without it. I have had cheaper blenders and they just don’t compare Show details ·  1
Carly
CarlySouthwest, VIC43 posts

Great quality

The device itself is built with high quality materials. The jug is excellent and easy to clean and use - no worrying about smashing it. Lid is easy to get on and off and clean. Can blitz anything in seconds. It is VERY loud - so if this as issue for you, keep that in mind. You only need to blend for short periods of time though, so I can look past that. My blender came with a few accessories. I haven't used it a great deal but I've made smoothies and thick/runny sauces no problem. I wish the spout could pour faster - apart from that I can't fault this device so far after 1 year. It is very well priced compared to other blenders that do the same thing. Show details ·  1
Sharon M
Sharon MSydney, NSW7 posts
Helen
Helen

This 8200 blender supposes to last 5 years ONLY

I bought this blender in mid of 2015 I've only used for my smoothie daily, then just under three years it had problem of smelling rubbering inside the jug and also it produced black powder outside the jug. Then I logged a job to Froothie and they sent me a new blade, I replaced it. And now the machine again is producing the same problem and it is unbelievable very loud noise, and my warranty is just over. Does this machine suppose to last 5 years? While I have had other cheeper blender still running fine. Show details
Optimum Appliances
Optimum Appliances   DM
Corina C.
Corina C.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great blender!!

I love this blender. It makes the perfect smoothie, soup, juices and ice cream. It is very powerful and I always end up with the perfect smooth texture when I use it. It is very sturdy and. Also bc easy to use and clean. customer service is quick and helpful. Show details ·  1
Luthor
LuthorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts
Robyn K.
Robyn K.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Surprisingly sturdy construction and good quality

Easy to assemble and clean. Happily no leaks as was the case with my old blender. Does the heavy lifting of a food processor.
I'm very pleased with this purchase and recommend it to anyone looking for good quality. Show details ·  1
Nicole
Nicole2 posts

vinwood
vinwoodPerth, WA3 posts

Good blender

Effective blender. Blends everything with power. I like the 35 second preset function. Had some issues with the blade set in the jug seizing after 4 years but replaced under warranty. Show details ·  2
Dee
DeeVictoria7 posts

Best appliance I’ve ever had

I’ve had this for over four years and it’s my most used appliance ever. Great for grinding rice and grains etc into powder. Best smoothie maker also as it blends every ingredient perfectly. Customer service is excellent and any questions I had were answered promptly. 10/10 Show details ·  1
Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Solid product. Reliable, and tough

I have been using this blender solidly for almost 5 years. It is a very good machine. The motor is very powerful and has no trouble blending any hard ingredients I choose to add like nuts and seeds. I hope to get many more years out of it and would happily purchase another one in the future Show details ·  1
Lynn
LynnSydney, NSW2 posts

I had the 9200 but need a more powerful blender

I use this mainly to make smoothies I tried to do nut butters in it but I think due to me only using nuts it started to lift off of the base so went back to using my food processor for nut butters and this for smoothies or making oat flour Show details ·  1