Optimum 9200A

• Product is used
  • Safety

Clare F

Clare FHunter Region, NSW

7 years later still going strong!

Purchased in May 2013.

Used forDips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

George

GeorgeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Makes great Acai Bowls

I bought this blender so I can make Acai Bowls and healthy 'ice creams'. I can say it's definitely the best blender I have had so far; I only need a tiny bit of water with my frozen fruit to get a really ice smoothie bowl!
However, I noticed that the stick that you bump food down with has a chunk missing; I hope it didn't get into the blades?! (I will contact froothie about it and am sure they will help me)

Purchased for A$399.00.

Used forSmoothies

Review collected in partnership with Optimum Appliances

Powerful!

This machine has power!!
It not only looks amazing on the bench,but my smoothies are smooth!! No cruchy bits.
Very easy to operate and clean!
I definately can recommend this product especially for the sale price.

Purchased in October 2020 at Froothie for A$398.00.

Used forJuices and Smoothies

Blenders

Find out how Optimum 9200A compares to other Blenders

Vai

VaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Strong Blender

I was looking for blender to make flours and was choosing between Vitamix and Froothie decided to choose Australian blender and very happy with the choice. Also good customer service

Used forNut Butters

Terrible blender. Horrible customer service

The blender was broken after 4 months of use! (Only smoothie). The screw was out of the base, unscrewed itself. 2 months I’m waiting a solution after customer service. Nothing

Purchased in August 2019 at Froothie for A$299.00.

Used forCocktails, Dips & Condiments and Smoothies
Laura Khachaturyan
Laura Khachaturyan

Thank you for helping. The mail was sent

Best of all!!

Its amazing how powerful this blender is! I've had other blenders before, but none that worked as good as this one. I can use it for making nut butters as well! I am really happy!!

Purchased in February 2019.

Used forNut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Best blender I've ever had!

I've never had a blender so smooth, powerful or just brilliant! Totally upped my smoothie game, it makes smoothie bowls so creamy so quick with minimal liquid. I'm so happy with it ;)

Purchased in January 2020.

Used forSmoothies

In Love

Love it, it blends so well, just what I was after..I have a nutribullet and a small blender but always got grainy green smoothies with them so stopped making them but now I can have SMOOTH smoothies. Yeehaa
Jan G

Purchased in January 2020 at Froothie for A$429.00.

Used forNut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Ally

Ally

Excellent blender, easy to use and quiet!

This thing is amazing... definitely the best blender I have ever owned or used. I have a medical condition that means I don’t have a lot of strength in my hands, and can’t use most blender lids as a result - yet this one is easy as! It’s also easy to clean, makes perfect smoothies, frappe, nut butters, desserts, etc, etc. Super powerful and quieter than other bigger-name brands. It is used almost daily and it is a pleasure to have on my bench-top!

Purchased at Froothie.

Used forDips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Blenders

Find out how Optimum 9200A compares to other Blenders

Optimal blending / optimal price

I came to the decision to buy the Optimum 9200A from Froothie after doing quite a bit of research using review sites, youtube and google. My main use is smoothies and making nut milk and it does those things very well. Like all blenders it makes noise but not as much as the NutriBullet or the Kenwood Chef mixer I have. And the Optimum is waaaay quieter than my friend's (much more expensive) "big name brand" blender. Also my friend has had problems whereas I have not. That is if you discount a fallen off cord retainer. I'm very happy and the blender is performing really well. I've done soups, nut butters, and other things as well and it does well at everything I've thrown at it.

Purchased in October 2016 at Froothie for A$350.00.

Used forJuices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Bea51

Bea51SYDNEY

Amazing

Purchased in January 2019 at Froothie for A$388.00.

Used forDips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies
Serenity32

Serenity32Tasmania

Seriously great blender. Great value. Easy service from Froothie. Good delivery. Simple - excellent value for money.

Purchased in March 2019.

Used forCocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

tony

tonyasked

i have the 9200 model need to purchase a new blender that has the jugs compatible what do you suggest

Helmut

Helmutasked

Will the blender have enough power and rotational speed to break open linseed seeds?

John Q.
John Q.

Haven't tried that yet, but at a guess I think it would be a breeze for it.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Helmut, oh yes 100% that is no problem at all :) You can grind grain into flour so blending linseeds works like a breeze :) Have a look at this video for example: https://www.facebook.com/froothie/videos/optimum-9400-vs-vitamix-blender-comparison-flax-seeds/648408551927265/, https://youtu.be/RIJST72L4Rg

I can recommend the 9200A and the G2.6 for this especially :)

Please see a comparison below between the G2.6 blender and the 9200A blender:

Jug Sets
Both the G2.6 and the 9200A blenders come standard with a 2Lt jug within the box.
There are smaller jugs available for either model, a 1Lt jug for the G2.6 and a 12.5Lt jug for the 9200a.

However, for the G2.6 blender the jug is dishwasher safe!!
The dishwasher-safe bearings make it one of the few brands (along with Vitamix and Blendtec) to offer such a technology, ensuring the part which fails the most in blenders (bearings of the blades) will last you many years to come.
Whereas when cleaning the 9200A blender you need to ensure the external bottom of the jug remains dry at all times.

Motor Power
The 9200A blender is our fastest blender in our rage in terms of wattage, peaking at 2611 watts.

The G2.6 blender however has the latest technology within the motor and features automatic torque control, for a more efficient blend. The G2.6 peaks at 2400 watts.

Warranty
The 9200A blender comes standard with a 5 year warranty for domestic (at home) use.
The G2.6 blender comes standard with a 10 year warranty for domestic use.

Both blenders can be used commercially, and would come with a 1 year commercial warranty.
There is also the option on both blenders to extend the warranty to a "Lifetime Warranty" for an additional $110.

The company is also offering customers a trial period on both units, with the option to return the product within 30 days from the date of receipt of the order for a full refund. This allows you to try the product in your own kitchen before deciding whether to keep it.

Hope that helps :)

Rex

Rexasked

I have just purchase the Optimum 9200A, but it will not start, the on light comes on, but machine will not function. Is there any trick.

Thank you.

Rani Reddy
Rani Reddy

I'm not sure, mine is working perfectly, I put the jar on turn the power on and then select the speed
May be you need to check with the manufacturer.

Hello Rex,
Alex from Froothie International here.
I am truly sorry to hear about the issues you are having :(
May I ask you to open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?
Our Support Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Hope this helps :)
Thank you again for your purchase and have a Froothielicious day! :)
Alex

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Optimum’s 9200A high-speed blender enjoys an impressive 4.9-star rating. With a decent number of domestic and commercial functions enabled by its powerful 2,611 watt motor, there seems to be little that the Optimum 9200A can't handle.

Functions of the Optimum 9200A:

• Crushes ice
  • Blends whole fruits and vegetables
  • Makes green smoothies
  • Automatic blending options for 20, 30 or 45 seconds
  • Grinds nuts and grains
  • Makes nut butters and nut milks
  • Built-in overload sensor

This is in addition to any regular blending tasks that less advanced blenders can perform.

Happy reviewers really liked that their Optimum 9200A blended smoothly with ‘nil chunky bits.’ This often involved blending smoothies, but also included smooth nut butters and flours.

CategoryBlenders