Optimum 9200A

Optimum 9200A (page 3 of 3)

MPN: 9200A

Blenders Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Safety

Best blender I have owned (& I've been through a heap!!)

I've had this machine for 6 months now and love it. I've burned out blenders galore (some with a similar price tag to Froothie) in record quick time but the Froothie just powers through everything. I use it for smoothies, soups, juices, dips, nut butters etc. So far anything I have thrown at it is easily blended. The only thing missing is being able to remove the blades, as the nut butter and thicker dips are a little harder to get out from under the blades. Other than that I am loving it, and using it most days.

Felicity M.

Felicity M.South East Queensland, QLD

This has become my go to appliance - even earning a permanent position on TOP of my kitchen bench!

I bought this appliance in early Nov 2019. I had the first generation model, which was passed to a family member. I make a daily smoothie & juices. Nil chunky bits

Mary and Steve

Mary and SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Optimum 9200 blender is amazing

We purchased the 9200 blender from Froothie .com.au over 4 years ago and it has never missed a beat. We use it every day for smoothies and general food blending and it always produces perfect results. Highly recommended this excellent value for money blender.

Blenders

Find out how Optimum 9200A compares to other Blenders

Ally

Ally

Excellent blender, easy to use and quiet!

This thing is amazing... definitely the best blender I have ever owned or used. I have a medical condition that means I don’t have a lot of strength in my hands, and can’t use most blender lids as a result - yet this one is easy as! It’s also easy to clean, makes perfect smoothies, frappe, nut butters, desserts, etc, etc. Super powerful and quieter than other bigger-name brands. It is used almost daily and it is a pleasure to have on my bench-top!

Optimal blending / optimal price

I came to the decision to buy the Optimum 9200A from Froothie after doing quite a bit of research using review sites, youtube and google. My main use is smoothies and making nut milk and it does those things very well. Like all blenders it makes noise but not as much as the NutriBullet or the Kenwood Chef mixer I have. And the Optimum is waaaay quieter than my friend's (much more expensive) "big name brand" blender. Also my friend has had problems whereas I have not. That is if you discount a fallen off cord retainer. I'm very happy and the blender is performing really well. I've done soups, nut butters, and other things as well and it does well at everything I've thrown at it.

Dollie

DollieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Cannot live without my most used appliance.

Optimum 9200A blender is used every morning. Cannot start my day without a delicious creamy smoothie. Great tasting soups sauces & anything else that requires mixing or grinding.Easy to use, clean & store.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback Dollie!
And thanks again for supporting a local Aussie brand :)

Bea51

Bea51SYDNEY

Amazing

Daverand

DaverandSydney, NSW

Major improvement on smaller blenders

Serenity32

Serenity32Tasmania

Seriously great blender. Great value. Easy service from Froothie. Good delivery. Simple - excellent value for money.

Blenders

Find out how Optimum 9200A compares to other Blenders

tony

tonyasked

i have the 9200 model need to purchase a new blender that has the jugs compatible what do you suggest

Helmut

Helmutasked

Will the blender have enough power and rotational speed to break open linseed seeds?

John Q.
John Q.

Haven't tried that yet, but at a guess I think it would be a breeze for it.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Helmut, oh yes 100% that is no problem at all :) You can grind grain into flour so blending linseeds works like a breeze :) Have a look at this video for example: https://www.facebook.com/froothie/videos/optimum-9400-vs-vitamix-blender-comparison-flax-seeds/648408551927265/, https://youtu.be/RIJST72L4Rg

I can recommend the 9200A and the G2.6 for this especially :)

Please see a comparison below between the G2.6 blender and the 9200A blender:

Jug Sets
Both the G2.6 and the 9200A blenders come standard with a 2Lt jug within the box.
There are smaller jugs available for either model, a 1Lt jug for the G2.6 and a 12.5Lt jug for the 9200a.

However, for the G2.6 blender the jug is dishwasher safe!!
The dishwasher-safe bearings make it one of the few brands (along with Vitamix and Blendtec) to offer such a technology, ensuring the part which fails the most in blenders (bearings of the blades) will last you many years to come.
Whereas when cleaning the 9200A blender you need to ensure the external bottom of the jug remains dry at all times.

Motor Power
The 9200A blender is our fastest blender in our rage in terms of wattage, peaking at 2611 watts.

The G2.6 blender however has the latest technology within the motor and features automatic torque control, for a more efficient blend. The G2.6 peaks at 2400 watts.

Warranty
The 9200A blender comes standard with a 5 year warranty for domestic (at home) use.
The G2.6 blender comes standard with a 10 year warranty for domestic use.

Both blenders can be used commercially, and would come with a 1 year commercial warranty.
There is also the option on both blenders to extend the warranty to a "Lifetime Warranty" for an additional $110.

The company is also offering customers a trial period on both units, with the option to return the product within 30 days from the date of receipt of the order for a full refund. This allows you to try the product in your own kitchen before deciding whether to keep it.

Hope that helps :)

Rex

Rexasked

I have just purchase the Optimum 9200A, but it will not start, the on light comes on, but machine will not function. Is there any trick.

Thank you.

Rani Reddy
Rani Reddy

I'm not sure, mine is working perfectly, I put the jar on turn the power on and then select the speed
May be you need to check with the manufacturer.

Hello Rex,
Alex from Froothie International here.
I am truly sorry to hear about the issues you are having :(
May I ask you to open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?
Our Support Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Hope this helps :)
Thank you again for your purchase and have a Froothielicious day! :)
Alex

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Optimum’s 9200A high-speed blender enjoys an impressive 4.9-star rating. With a decent number of domestic and commercial functions enabled by its powerful 2,611 watt motor, there seems to be little that the Optimum 9200A can't handle.

Functions of the Optimum 9200A:

• Crushes ice
  • Blends whole fruits and vegetables
  • Makes green smoothies
  • Automatic blending options for 20, 30 or 45 seconds
  • Grinds nuts and grains
  • Makes nut butters and nut milks
  • Built-in overload sensor

This is in addition to any regular blending tasks that less advanced blenders can perform.

Happy reviewers really liked that their Optimum 9200A blended smoothly with ‘nil chunky bits.’ This often involved blending smoothies, but also included smooth nut butters and flours.

CategoryBlenders