Optimum 9200A

4.9

Helen

Helen

The Best

Blends frozen, fruit, vegetables to liquid in seconds. Super easy to clean. No twisting on an off of parts. Everything just sits perfectly. Quality blender and well worth the money.

Purchased in October 2020 at Froothie.

Rani Reddy

Rani Reddy

Awesome-Best Juicer

Im very much happy with the product, I think I had taken the best decision by buying optimum 9200A. Believe me with in 30sec blends anything to smooth juice
I already started recommending my friends. Would love to buy one more in future as a gift when I go overseas to visit my parent .

Tori

ToriSouthwest, VIC

This is the best!

This is a quality blender, perfect for thick nice cream and smoothie bowls! It handles frozen produce beautifully, and I love the timed options and the different speed options. Brilliant!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$309.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Best juicer I ever owned

This juicer is a dream juicer, I use it on a daily basis makes the most fantastic juices, I can mix all kinds of juices and veggies. I highly recommend this juicer to any one who wants to be healthy, it's a dream machine. Trust me it's worthed.

Purchased in August 2016 at Internet Baby Mall for A$299.00.

princessbrizee

princessbrizeeIllawarra, NSW

Life changing!

I got this as an upgrade from another smaller bullet type blender. It has exceeded my expectations and blends ice, fruits and vegetables so smoothly! We use this daily and havent had any issues with it.

Used for Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies
Timtam

TimtamSouth Australia

Super Fast - Super Smooth

Purchased in June 2020 at Froothie.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Ruth P

Ruth PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only just got it, but its so much better than the lower power blenders

Blends smoothly and uniformly for smoothies. After using the Ninja, the noise level was lower than that. I was sick of buying a new smoothie blender once a year. With the metal parts, I am hoping this one will last longer.

Purchased in May 2020 at Froothie for A$314.00.

Used for Cocktails, Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Julie

JulieSydney, NSW

I love my Optimum blender! Great product and fantastic customer service.

The machine blends perfectly every time. I use it at least a few times a day, and I am really happy with the results. Have made beautiful smoothies, smooth creamy nut butters and lots of nut milks as well as many other things. I did have an issue with the blade and jug components, but the brilliant customer service team sorted it out really quickly with no fuss.

Purchased in December 2017 for A$500.00.

Marguerite

MargueriteSouth East Queensland, QLD

This blender is great, great, great.

I love it. I use it all a time, in a morning for my smoothie with frozen fruits.
I do some juices, with fresh fruits.
I also do some soup :mixing veggies with some water or cream.
He handled everything I put in it haha. Potatoes, pumpkin, frozen fruits.
I love and recommend it.

Purchased in November 2019 at Froothie for A$599.00.

Find out how Optimum 9200A compares to other Blenders

One of my best investment!

I use it every day from two years now, it's working amazing, blends everything! The customer service is the best I've ever communicated with! I would love if the jug is more stable on the bottom part.

Purchased in December 2017 at Froothie for A$450.00.

Elisa Richnow

Elisa Richnow

Love it!

I love how powerful the motor is, so everything I blend turns out super smooth and creamy. It works so well with ice, making nut butter etc. I use it daily and love it so much! Due to digestive orders I have to blend my food and have smoothies, so this blender is like my best friend and necessity!

Purchased in October 2018 at Froothie for A$499.00.

My daily blender!!

I love this blender! so powerful and blades are sharp enough to blend whatever I need - ice, beans, fruits & veggies etc. I use it almost every day for smoothies, dips and soup etc - all work wonderfully! Very easy to clean as well! I can't wait to use it to make my nut butter soon!

Purchased in January 2020.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups
Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best blender ever!!

I have never bought a high speed blender. I wanted to use to mainly to make smoothies and all the smoothies are super smooth, hardly any bits at all. But the true test was when I made Hummus. OMG it was the most creamiest Hummus, Restaurant Grade!! I recently bought a KitchenAid food processor and tasted the difference. It was so grainy after so long of blending. So glad I invested in this Blender.
The only issue I have with the Blender is the difficulty getting all the Nut Butter or my "Hummus" from the Jar, as it is difficult to get everything between non-removable blades, but I would not have it any other way.

Purchased in July 2019 at Froothie for A$235.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Best blender I have owned (& I've been through a heap!!)

I've had this machine for 6 months now and love it. I've burned out blenders galore (some with a similar price tag to Froothie) in record quick time but the Froothie just powers through everything. I use it for smoothies, soups, juices, dips, nut butters etc. So far anything I have thrown at it is easily blended. The only thing missing is being able to remove the blades, as the nut butter and thicker dips are a little harder to get out from under the blades. Other than that I am loving it, and using it most days.

Purchased in July 2019 at Froothie for A$255.00.

Product is used Weekly
Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Felicity M.

Felicity M.South East Queensland, QLD

This has become my go to appliance - even earning a permanent position on TOP of my kitchen bench!

I bought this appliance in early Nov 2019. I had the first generation model, which was passed to a family member. I make a daily smoothie & juices. Nil chunky bits

Purchased in November 2019 at Froothie for A$400.00.

Used for Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies

Mary and Steve

Mary and SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Optimum 9200 blender is amazing

We purchased the 9200 blender from Froothie .com.au over 4 years ago and it has never missed a beat. We use it every day for smoothies and general food blending and it always produces perfect results. Highly recommended this excellent value for money blender.

Purchased in January 2014 at Froothie for A$285.00.

Ally

Ally

Excellent blender, easy to use and quiet!

This thing is amazing... definitely the best blender I have ever owned or used. I have a medical condition that means I don’t have a lot of strength in my hands, and can’t use most blender lids as a result - yet this one is easy as! It’s also easy to clean, makes perfect smoothies, frappe, nut butters, desserts, etc, etc. Super powerful and quieter than other bigger-name brands. It is used almost daily and it is a pleasure to have on my bench-top!

Purchased at Froothie.

Product is used Several times a week

Optimal blending / optimal price

I came to the decision to buy the Optimum 9200A from Froothie after doing quite a bit of research using review sites, youtube and google. My main use is smoothies and making nut milk and it does those things very well. Like all blenders it makes noise but not as much as the NutriBullet or the Kenwood Chef mixer I have. And the Optimum is waaaay quieter than my friend's (much more expensive) "big name brand" blender. Also my friend has had problems whereas I have not. That is if you discount a fallen off cord retainer. I'm very happy and the blender is performing really well. I've done soups, nut butters, and other things as well and it does well at everything I've thrown at it.

Purchased in October 2016 at Froothie for A$350.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Used for Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Andrew Nguyen

Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

One of the best

Just received the 9200A (V2) to replace our Sunbeam which sadly overheat. Like the previous reviewer our unit also come with the white paint type of materials which stuck to the power cord.

2L jug capacity with a non slip handle, the sprout construct above the 2L mark is very useful addition. I like the overload reset button located just below the unit.

Most of our fruits are already pre-cut so no issue with the blending. Bleending ice and frozen fruits mix is no issue on the fast setting or the 45 secs setting.

Not sure if the plastic cover over the on/off button will last. For now very good blenders , as for longevity that we have to wait. We used at least 4 times a day and everyday.

Purchased in October 2019 at Amazon for A$388.00.

Mario N.Optimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your review Andrew :)
And for supporting a local Australian brand.
If there's anything we can ever help with please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Dollie

DollieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Cannot live without my most used appliance.

Optimum 9200A blender is used every morning. Cannot start my day without a delicious creamy smoothie. Great tasting soups sauces & anything else that requires mixing or grinding.Easy to use, clean & store.

Purchased in March 2016 at Online Froothie Australia. for A$499.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback Dollie!
And thanks again for supporting a local Aussie brand :)

Angelica

Angelicaasked

Hello,
My son blends frozen fruit non stop and often without any liquid added. Will this blender work for this? Thank you

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Angelica, definitely that works. We recommend to blend on the highest speed and use the tamper tool to ensure everything will be blended efficiently :) Also you can use the pulse button in the start. It is however important to not blend more than a minute as otherwise the content will get warm ;)

Here are some videos on how to make ice cream: https://youtu.be/e0zThzTx-oY, https://youtu.be/fNiPr045Nq8, https://youtu.be/lzAQQ-gKDKE

Dan

Danasked

if i order from slovenia (eu), service is in germany? who is paying shipping costs in waranty time if there are needs for repairs?

Hello Dan,

Our warranty is covered by an online Warranty and Technical Support team who resolve over 97% of warranty claims. In the unlikely scenario the product needs to be inspected, we have service centers and cover parts, labour and postage to the customer. Major faults involve a replacement, minor faults are repaired. The main repair center in Europe is in the Netherlands and another one is being opened in Germany until the end of the year :)

Standard warranty depends on the appliance and is listed on the relevant product pages. We also offer an optional lifetime warranty :)

The company is currently offering customers a trial period, with the option to return the product within 30 days from the date of receipt of the order for a full refund. This allows you to try the product in your own kitchen before deciding whether to keep it. :)

Our main warehouse is based in the Netherlands and delivery usually takes about 3-4 business days, even faster in some countries such as the Netherlands for example (1-2 business days)

We also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you have time to try out the blender at home and in case you are not satisfied you can return it to us within 30 days no questions asked :)

Hope that helps Dan, in case you have any additional questions just call us, send us an email or a message on Whatsapp +61 3 8609 2210 :)

Have a great day!

regards
Andrea

Karelasked

Hi,

I've been using the 9200A for about a year now and have been getting some brown dust/soot on the bottom of my jug over the last week. It has also become very loud and the possibly dropped in blending efficacy. I've also sent in an enquiry into support but I've had no response for a couple of days now.

Is there someone I can speak to regarding to this issue?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Karel, Sebastien here from the Froothie Support Team.

I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and the frustration this is causing you. It seems that most likely there seems to be an issue with the blade bearing. To investigate this further I require some more details.
We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.
So that we can personally assist you, could you please kindly contact the General Manager directly at francois@froothie.com.au and he will work with our technical team to have the problem resolved to your satisfaction ASAP.

Warm regards
Sebastien

Thank you Sebastian.

I have been in correspondence with Andrea from Customer Care (Athena) but due to a lack of responsiveness and solid any solution met, I have now escalated to contacting Francois for his input using the email you've provided.

Andrea advised a change in the blade assembly but did not provide a base plate removal tool or even instructions, neither were they contained in/with your product manual which has led to some back and forth just acquiring them.

Lastly, in attempting to remove the base plate using the tool provided as per the instructions from Andrea, I am getting nowhere. The base plate just turns continuously without ever loosening or coming out. I’ve tried both clockwise and counter-clockwise numerous times.

It is very frustrating as I have not been able to use my blender for over a week and I rely on it daily.

I will now wait for a response from either party.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Karel, thank you for your response. Normally a blade removal tool is not directly included with a new blade assembly as it can normally be replaced quite easily without it :) However in your case it seems there might have been also an issue with the base of the jug or base plate since you have explained that you were not able to replace the blades even with the tool.

I just took a look at the ticket and I can see that Francois has already arranged a new jug :) You should receive it shortly!

Let me know in case you have any additional questions :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives