Optimum 9200A

4.4

Tori

ToriSouthwest, VIC

This is the best!

This is a quality blender, perfect for thick nice cream and smoothie bowls! It handles frozen produce beautifully, and I love the timed options and the different speed options. Brilliant!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$309.00.

Sally L.

Sally L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceeded expectations

The Optimum 9200A has exceeded my expectations. It is fabulous for smoothies, nut butters, soups and curry pastes and blends everything perfectly. I enjoy using it everyday, it is so powerful and it cuts down so much food preparation time.

Purchased in May 2020 at Froothie for A$398.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

princessbrizee

princessbrizeeIllawarra, NSW

Life changing!

I got this as an upgrade from another smaller bullet type blender. It has exceeded my expectations and blends ice, fruits and vegetables so smoothly! We use this daily and havent had any issues with it.

Used for Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies
Blenders

Find out how Optimum 9200A compares to other Blenders

Ruth P

Ruth PGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only just got it, but its so much better than the lower power blenders

Blends smoothly and uniformly for smoothies. After using the Ninja, the noise level was lower than that. I was sick of buying a new smoothie blender once a year. With the metal parts, I am hoping this one will last longer.

Purchased in May 2020 at Froothie for A$314.00.

Used for Cocktails, Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Terrible blender. Horrible customer service

The blender was broken after 4 months of use! (Only smoothie). The screw was out of the base, unscrewed itself. 2 months I’m waiting a solution after customer service. Nothing

Purchased in August 2019 at Froothie for A$299.00.

Product is used Several times a week
Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments and Smoothies
Laura Khachaturyan
Laura Khachaturyan

Thank you for helping. The mail was sent

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best blender ever!!

I have never bought a high speed blender. I wanted to use to mainly to make smoothies and all the smoothies are super smooth, hardly any bits at all. But the true test was when I made Hummus. OMG it was the most creamiest Hummus, Restaurant Grade!! I recently bought a KitchenAid food processor and tasted the difference. It was so grainy after so long of blending. So glad I invested in this Blender.
The only issue I have with the Blender is the difficulty getting all the Nut Butter or my "Hummus" from the Jar, as it is difficult to get everything between non-removable blades, but I would not have it any other way.

Purchased in July 2019 at Froothie for A$235.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters and Smoothies
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Best blender I have owned (& I've been through a heap!!)

I've had this machine for 6 months now and love it. I've burned out blenders galore (some with a similar price tag to Froothie) in record quick time but the Froothie just powers through everything. I use it for smoothies, soups, juices, dips, nut butters etc. So far anything I have thrown at it is easily blended. The only thing missing is being able to remove the blades, as the nut butter and thicker dips are a little harder to get out from under the blades. Other than that I am loving it, and using it most days.

Purchased in July 2019 at Froothie for A$255.00.

Product is used Weekly

Serenity32

Serenity32Tasmania

Seriously great blender. Great value. Easy service from Froothie. Good delivery. Simple - excellent value for money.

Purchased in March 2019.

Product is used Several times a week

Angelica

Angelicaasked

Hello,
My son blends frozen fruit non stop and often without any liquid added. Will this blender work for this? Thank you

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Angelica, definitely that works. We recommend to blend on the highest speed and use the tamper tool to ensure everything will be blended efficiently :) Also you can use the pulse button in the start. It is however important to not blend more than a minute as otherwise the content will get warm ;)

Here are some videos on how to make ice cream: https://youtu.be/e0zThzTx-oY, https://youtu.be/fNiPr045Nq8, https://youtu.be/lzAQQ-gKDKE

Dan

Danasked

if i order from slovenia (eu), service is in germany? who is paying shipping costs in waranty time if there are needs for repairs?

Hello Dan,

Our warranty is covered by an online Warranty and Technical Support team who resolve over 97% of warranty claims. In the unlikely scenario the product needs to be inspected, we have service centers and cover parts, labour and postage to the customer. Major faults involve a replacement, minor faults are repaired. The main repair center in Europe is in the Netherlands and another one is being opened in Germany until the end of the year :)

Standard warranty depends on the appliance and is listed on the relevant product pages. We also offer an optional lifetime warranty :)

The company is currently offering customers a trial period, with the option to return the product within 30 days from the date of receipt of the order for a full refund. This allows you to try the product in your own kitchen before deciding whether to keep it. :)

Our main warehouse is based in the Netherlands and delivery usually takes about 3-4 business days, even faster in some countries such as the Netherlands for example (1-2 business days)

We also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you have time to try out the blender at home and in case you are not satisfied you can return it to us within 30 days no questions asked :)

Hope that helps Dan, in case you have any additional questions just call us, send us an email or a message on Whatsapp +61 3 8609 2210 :)

Have a great day!

regards
Andrea

Karelasked

Hi,

I've been using the 9200A for about a year now and have been getting some brown dust/soot on the bottom of my jug over the last week. It has also become very loud and the possibly dropped in blending efficacy. I've also sent in an enquiry into support but I've had no response for a couple of days now.

Is there someone I can speak to regarding to this issue?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Karel, Sebastien here from the Froothie Support Team.

I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and the frustration this is causing you. It seems that most likely there seems to be an issue with the blade bearing. To investigate this further I require some more details.
We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.
So that we can personally assist you, could you please kindly contact the General Manager directly at francois@froothie.com.au and he will work with our technical team to have the problem resolved to your satisfaction ASAP.

Warm regards
Sebastien

Thank you Sebastian.

I have been in correspondence with Andrea from Customer Care (Athena) but due to a lack of responsiveness and solid any solution met, I have now escalated to contacting Francois for his input using the email you've provided.

Andrea advised a change in the blade assembly but did not provide a base plate removal tool or even instructions, neither were they contained in/with your product manual which has led to some back and forth just acquiring them.

Lastly, in attempting to remove the base plate using the tool provided as per the instructions from Andrea, I am getting nowhere. The base plate just turns continuously without ever loosening or coming out. I’ve tried both clockwise and counter-clockwise numerous times.

It is very frustrating as I have not been able to use my blender for over a week and I rely on it daily.

I will now wait for a response from either party.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Karel, thank you for your response. Normally a blade removal tool is not directly included with a new blade assembly as it can normally be replaced quite easily without it :) However in your case it seems there might have been also an issue with the base of the jug or base plate since you have explained that you were not able to replace the blades even with the tool.

I just took a look at the ticket and I can see that Francois has already arranged a new jug :) You should receive it shortly!

Let me know in case you have any additional questions :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives