Optimum 9200A

4.4

Vai

VaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Strong Blender

I was looking for blender to make flours and was choosing between Vitamix and Froothie decided to choose Australian blender and very happy with the choice. Also good customer service

Used for Nut Butters

Terrible blender. Horrible customer service

The blender was broken after 4 months of use! (Only smoothie). The screw was out of the base, unscrewed itself. 2 months I’m waiting a solution after customer service. Nothing

Purchased in August 2019 at Froothie for A$299.00.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments and Smoothies
Laura Khachaturyan
Laura Khachaturyan

Thank you for helping. The mail was sent

sbelle

sbelleSydney

Is there anything this machine CAN'T handle?

Purchased in March 2020 at Froothie for A$398.00.

Blenders

Find out how Optimum 9200A compares to other Blenders

Best of all!!

Its amazing how powerful this blender is! I've had other blenders before, but none that worked as good as this one. I can use it for making nut butters as well! I am really happy!!

Purchased in February 2019.

Used for Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Best blender I've ever had!

I've never had a blender so smooth, powerful or just brilliant! Totally upped my smoothie game, it makes smoothie bowls so creamy so quick with minimal liquid. I'm so happy with it ;)

Purchased in January 2020.

Used for Smoothies

In Love

Love it, it blends so well, just what I was after..I have a nutribullet and a small blender but always got grainy green smoothies with them so stopped making them but now I can have SMOOTH smoothies. Yeehaa
Jan G

Purchased in January 2020 at Froothie for A$429.00.

Used for Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Ally

Ally

Excellent blender, easy to use and quiet!

This thing is amazing... definitely the best blender I have ever owned or used. I have a medical condition that means I don’t have a lot of strength in my hands, and can’t use most blender lids as a result - yet this one is easy as! It’s also easy to clean, makes perfect smoothies, frappe, nut butters, desserts, etc, etc. Super powerful and quieter than other bigger-name brands. It is used almost daily and it is a pleasure to have on my bench-top!

Purchased at Froothie.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Optimal blending / optimal price

I came to the decision to buy the Optimum 9200A from Froothie after doing quite a bit of research using review sites, youtube and google. My main use is smoothies and making nut milk and it does those things very well. Like all blenders it makes noise but not as much as the NutriBullet or the Kenwood Chef mixer I have. And the Optimum is waaaay quieter than my friend's (much more expensive) "big name brand" blender. Also my friend has had problems whereas I have not. That is if you discount a fallen off cord retainer. I'm very happy and the blender is performing really well. I've done soups, nut butters, and other things as well and it does well at everything I've thrown at it.

Purchased in October 2016 at Froothie for A$350.00.

Used for Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups
Bea51

Bea51SYDNEY

Amazing

Purchased in January 2019 at Froothie for A$388.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices and Smoothies
Blenders

Find out how Optimum 9200A compares to other Blenders

Serenity32

Serenity32Tasmania

Seriously great blender. Great value. Easy service from Froothie. Good delivery. Simple - excellent value for money.

Purchased in March 2019.

Used for Cocktails, Dips & Condiments, Juices, Nut Butters, Smoothies and Soups

Angelica

Angelicaasked

Hello,
My son blends frozen fruit non stop and often without any liquid added. Will this blender work for this? Thank you

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Angelica, definitely that works. We recommend to blend on the highest speed and use the tamper tool to ensure everything will be blended efficiently :) Also you can use the pulse button in the start. It is however important to not blend more than a minute as otherwise the content will get warm ;)

Here are some videos on how to make ice cream: https://youtu.be/e0zThzTx-oY, https://youtu.be/fNiPr045Nq8, https://youtu.be/lzAQQ-gKDKE

Dan

Danasked

if i order from slovenia (eu), service is in germany? who is paying shipping costs in waranty time if there are needs for repairs?

Hello Dan,

Our warranty is covered by an online Warranty and Technical Support team who resolve over 97% of warranty claims. In the unlikely scenario the product needs to be inspected, we have service centers and cover parts, labour and postage to the customer. Major faults involve a replacement, minor faults are repaired. The main repair center in Europe is in the Netherlands and another one is being opened in Germany until the end of the year :)

Standard warranty depends on the appliance and is listed on the relevant product pages. We also offer an optional lifetime warranty :)

The company is currently offering customers a trial period, with the option to return the product within 30 days from the date of receipt of the order for a full refund. This allows you to try the product in your own kitchen before deciding whether to keep it. :)

Our main warehouse is based in the Netherlands and delivery usually takes about 3-4 business days, even faster in some countries such as the Netherlands for example (1-2 business days)

We also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you have time to try out the blender at home and in case you are not satisfied you can return it to us within 30 days no questions asked :)

Hope that helps Dan, in case you have any additional questions just call us, send us an email or a message on Whatsapp +61 3 8609 2210 :)

Have a great day!

regards
Andrea

Karelasked

Hi,

I've been using the 9200A for about a year now and have been getting some brown dust/soot on the bottom of my jug over the last week. It has also become very loud and the possibly dropped in blending efficacy. I've also sent in an enquiry into support but I've had no response for a couple of days now.

Is there someone I can speak to regarding to this issue?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Karel, Sebastien here from the Froothie Support Team.

I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and the frustration this is causing you. It seems that most likely there seems to be an issue with the blade bearing. To investigate this further I require some more details.
We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.
So that we can personally assist you, could you please kindly contact the General Manager directly at francois@froothie.com.au and he will work with our technical team to have the problem resolved to your satisfaction ASAP.

Warm regards
Sebastien

Thank you Sebastian.

I have been in correspondence with Andrea from Customer Care (Athena) but due to a lack of responsiveness and solid any solution met, I have now escalated to contacting Francois for his input using the email you've provided.

Andrea advised a change in the blade assembly but did not provide a base plate removal tool or even instructions, neither were they contained in/with your product manual which has led to some back and forth just acquiring them.

Lastly, in attempting to remove the base plate using the tool provided as per the instructions from Andrea, I am getting nowhere. The base plate just turns continuously without ever loosening or coming out. I’ve tried both clockwise and counter-clockwise numerous times.

It is very frustrating as I have not been able to use my blender for over a week and I rely on it daily.

I will now wait for a response from either party.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Karel, thank you for your response. Normally a blade removal tool is not directly included with a new blade assembly as it can normally be replaced quite easily without it :) However in your case it seems there might have been also an issue with the base of the jug or base plate since you have explained that you were not able to replace the blades even with the tool.

I just took a look at the ticket and I can see that Francois has already arranged a new jug :) You should receive it shortly!

Let me know in case you have any additional questions :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives