Optimum 9200A

Optimum 9200A (page 3 of 17)

MPN: 9200A

• Safety

Cara loves coffee

Cara loves coffeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it!

Best blender I have owned. Blends everything in seconds not minutes. I use daily for my smoothies and couldn't be happier. Havent had to get the food processor out in months. Great company with great products.

Ines Fernandes

Ines FernandesRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Mind-blowing

I though I knew what a powerful blender was. Well... I didn't. Not until I got the new Optimum 9200A!
I knew it would be a good machine because I investigated it before but I was not really ready for how much power it has - it is AMAZING! You can add minimal liquid and the consistency of a smoothie will be absolutely perfect (but always add a little!) and I hadn't done such a creamy smoothie is AGES! I do them everyday and just with one single use of this machine I noticed that 1-the time spent doing it was much less, 2- the final result is amazing and 3- more capacity and doesn't leak at all. It is game changing!

Best of all!!

Its amazing how powerful this blender is! I've had other blenders before, but none that worked as good as this one. I can use it for making nut butters as well! I am really happy!!

Find out how Optimum 9200A compares to other Blenders

Best blender I've ever had!

I've never had a blender so smooth, powerful or just brilliant! Totally upped my smoothie game, it makes smoothie bowls so creamy so quick with minimal liquid. I'm so happy with it ;)

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

One of my best investment!

I use it every day from two years now, it's working amazing, blends everything! The customer service is the best I've ever communicated with! I would love if the jug is more stable on the bottom part.

Elisa Richnow

Elisa Richnow

Love it!

I love how powerful the motor is, so everything I blend turns out super smooth and creamy. It works so well with ice, making nut butter etc. I use it daily and love it so much! Due to digestive orders I have to blend my food and have smoothies, so this blender is like my best friend and necessity!

In Love

Love it, it blends so well, just what I was after..I have a nutribullet and a small blender but always got grainy green smoothies with them so stopped making them but now I can have SMOOTH smoothies. Yeehaa
Jan G

Candy

Candy

My daily blender!!

I love this blender! so powerful and blades are sharp enough to blend whatever I need - ice, beans, fruits & veggies etc. I use it almost every day for smoothies, dips and soup etc - all work wonderfully! Very easy to clean as well! I can't wait to use it to make my nut butter soon!

Michael

MichaelMid North Coast, NSW

Great Blender. Cannot do without it!!

I have had the 9200A Blender for 4 years now. It does a fantastic job blending the frozen fruit & ice that I use in my smoothies. Also great for blending vegetables for soups. Love it.!!

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best blender ever!!

I have never bought a high speed blender. I wanted to use to mainly to make smoothies and all the smoothies are super smooth, hardly any bits at all. But the true test was when I made Hummus. OMG it was the most creamiest Hummus, Restaurant Grade!! I recently bought a KitchenAid food processor and tasted the difference. It was so grainy after so long of blending. So glad I invested in this Blender.
The only issue I have with the Blender is the difficulty getting all the Nut Butter or my "Hummus" from the Jar, as it is difficult to get everything between non-removable blades, but I would not have it any other way.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Best blender I have owned (& I've been through a heap!!)

I've had this machine for 6 months now and love it. I've burned out blenders galore (some with a similar price tag to Froothie) in record quick time but the Froothie just powers through everything. I use it for smoothies, soups, juices, dips, nut butters etc. So far anything I have thrown at it is easily blended. The only thing missing is being able to remove the blades, as the nut butter and thicker dips are a little harder to get out from under the blades. Other than that I am loving it, and using it most days.

Felicity M.

Felicity M.South East Queensland, QLD

This has become my go to appliance - even earning a permanent position on TOP of my kitchen bench!

I bought this appliance in early Nov 2019. I had the first generation model, which was passed to a family member. I make a daily smoothie & juices. Nil chunky bits

Mary and Steve

Mary and SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Optimum 9200 blender is amazing

We purchased the 9200 blender from Froothie .com.au over 4 years ago and it has never missed a beat. We use it every day for smoothies and general food blending and it always produces perfect results. Highly recommended this excellent value for money blender.

Ally

Ally

Excellent blender, easy to use and quiet!

This thing is amazing... definitely the best blender I have ever owned or used. I have a medical condition that means I don’t have a lot of strength in my hands, and can’t use most blender lids as a result - yet this one is easy as! It’s also easy to clean, makes perfect smoothies, frappe, nut butters, desserts, etc, etc. Super powerful and quieter than other bigger-name brands. It is used almost daily and it is a pleasure to have on my bench-top!

Optimal blending / optimal price

I came to the decision to buy the Optimum 9200A from Froothie after doing quite a bit of research using review sites, youtube and google. My main use is smoothies and making nut milk and it does those things very well. Like all blenders it makes noise but not as much as the NutriBullet or the Kenwood Chef mixer I have. And the Optimum is waaaay quieter than my friend's (much more expensive) "big name brand" blender. Also my friend has had problems whereas I have not. That is if you discount a fallen off cord retainer. I'm very happy and the blender is performing really well. I've done soups, nut butters, and other things as well and it does well at everything I've thrown at it.

Andrew Nguyen

Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

One of the best

Just received the 9200A (V2) to replace our Sunbeam which sadly overheat. Like the previous reviewer our unit also come with the white paint type of materials which stuck to the power cord.

2L jug capacity with a non slip handle, the sprout construct above the 2L mark is very useful addition. I like the overload reset button located just below the unit.

Most of our fruits are already pre-cut so no issue with the blending. Bleending ice and frozen fruits mix is no issue on the fast setting or the 45 secs setting.

Not sure if the plastic cover over the on/off button will last. For now very good blenders , as for longevity that we have to wait. We used at least 4 times a day and everyday.

Mario N.Optimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your review Andrew :)
And for supporting a local Australian brand.
If there's anything we can ever help with please don't hesitate to get in touch.

PFC

PFC

Some manufacturing faults

Does the job, but ...

Blender works quite efficiently, yes it is loud, but aren't they all?
The jug is a massive 2 litre capacity with a rather uneven surface to the sides. Whilst fine for smoothies and similar liquids which will pour out easily, we found that trying to use a spatular to get thick purees or dips out of the big container with so many surfaces was a bit of a pain. A small (say 750ml) jug with just four flat sides and no little indentations would be good for such tasks, but the smallest jug available for this model is 1.5 litre, which is a little disappointing.

Dollie

DollieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Cannot live without my most used appliance.

Optimum 9200A blender is used every morning. Cannot start my day without a delicious creamy smoothie. Great tasting soups sauces & anything else that requires mixing or grinding.Easy to use, clean & store.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback Dollie!
And thanks again for supporting a local Aussie brand :)

Bea51

Bea51SYDNEY

Amazing

tony

tonyasked

i have the 9200 model need to purchase a new blender that has the jugs compatible what do you suggest

Helmut

Helmutasked

Will the blender have enough power and rotational speed to break open linseed seeds?

John Q.
John Q.

Haven't tried that yet, but at a guess I think it would be a breeze for it.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Helmut, oh yes 100% that is no problem at all :) You can grind grain into flour so blending linseeds works like a breeze :) Have a look at this video for example: https://www.facebook.com/froothie/videos/optimum-9400-vs-vitamix-blender-comparison-flax-seeds/648408551927265/, https://youtu.be/RIJST72L4Rg

I can recommend the 9200A and the G2.6 for this especially :)

Please see a comparison below between the G2.6 blender and the 9200A blender:

Jug Sets
Both the G2.6 and the 9200A blenders come standard with a 2Lt jug within the box.
There are smaller jugs available for either model, a 1Lt jug for the G2.6 and a 12.5Lt jug for the 9200a.

However, for the G2.6 blender the jug is dishwasher safe!!
The dishwasher-safe bearings make it one of the few brands (along with Vitamix and Blendtec) to offer such a technology, ensuring the part which fails the most in blenders (bearings of the blades) will last you many years to come.
Whereas when cleaning the 9200A blender you need to ensure the external bottom of the jug remains dry at all times.

Motor Power
The 9200A blender is our fastest blender in our rage in terms of wattage, peaking at 2611 watts.

The G2.6 blender however has the latest technology within the motor and features automatic torque control, for a more efficient blend. The G2.6 peaks at 2400 watts.

Warranty
The 9200A blender comes standard with a 5 year warranty for domestic (at home) use.
The G2.6 blender comes standard with a 10 year warranty for domestic use.

Both blenders can be used commercially, and would come with a 1 year commercial warranty.
There is also the option on both blenders to extend the warranty to a "Lifetime Warranty" for an additional $110.

The company is also offering customers a trial period on both units, with the option to return the product within 30 days from the date of receipt of the order for a full refund. This allows you to try the product in your own kitchen before deciding whether to keep it.

Hope that helps :)

Rex

Rexasked

I have just purchase the Optimum 9200A, but it will not start, the on light comes on, but machine will not function. Is there any trick.

Thank you.

Rani Reddy
Rani Reddy

I'm not sure, mine is working perfectly, I put the jar on turn the power on and then select the speed
May be you need to check with the manufacturer.

Hello Rex,
Alex from Froothie International here.
I am truly sorry to hear about the issues you are having :(
May I ask you to open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?
Our Support Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.
Hope this helps :)
Thank you again for your purchase and have a Froothielicious day! :)
Alex

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Optimum’s 9200A high-speed blender enjoys an impressive 4.9-star rating. With a decent number of domestic and commercial functions enabled by its powerful 2,611 watt motor, there seems to be little that the Optimum 9200A can't handle.

Functions of the Optimum 9200A:

• Crushes ice
  • Blends whole fruits and vegetables
  • Makes green smoothies
  • Automatic blending options for 20, 30 or 45 seconds
  • Grinds nuts and grains
  • Makes nut butters and nut milks
  • Built-in overload sensor

This is in addition to any regular blending tasks that less advanced blenders can perform.

Happy reviewers really liked that their Optimum 9200A blended smoothly with ‘nil chunky bits.’ This often involved blending smoothies, but also included smooth nut butters and flours.

CategoryBlenders