Optimum 9200A

Optimum 9200A (page 4 of 16)

MPN: 9200A

Blenders Buying Guide

Read now

4.9

Karen5555

Karen5555Vic, 3136

Give it a try

I wasn't too sure about the blender so I took the opportunity to try it with the 30 day money back guarantee. I must say it is a very powerful blender and can do so many things. Their online support is very responsive and helpful too. However, it wasn't suitable for us due to personal reasons and we returned it within 30 days. The return process was straightforward and easy, at no extra cost. 5 stars to Froothie and the blender!

Meena shah

Meena shahMuswellbrook

I love mine to pieces!

I have had this for quite a few months now. Not once have I been disappointed with it. I find excuses to use it. Powerful machine, well built, looks great on my counter top. I hope it will last a long time. My neighbour is now wanting this same blender and she will be lucky to purchase it in May, as they are offering lifetime warranty this month only. Mine has 5 year warranty and I couldn't afford the extra $110 for 10 year warranty which makes me sad, but hope I won't need that, as the blender is designed to last. If you are still thinking about making the purchase, please pull the trigger! You won't regret it.

KathyS

KathySCanberra

I am very happy with my purchase.

I did a lot of research before I purchased this machine and I have to say it has paid off! I am very happy with the performance and the results. It took me about 2 weeks to really work it out and use it well. I am on a veggie juice diet where I have juices for breakfast and lunch and this is the best machine so far I have used. There is one issue where the poker stick thingy has split, but hopefully I can get that replaced quickly.

Michaela

MichaelaMelbourne

By far the best all rounder.

I'm very impressed!

I've had my Optimum for a couple of months and I'm more and more impressed each time I use it. I use it for a whole range of things, including nut milk, nut butter, lots of smoothies, cashew cheese, ground nuts and flour. It always does a great job, everything comes out smooth and even in texture. It's fast and efficient and it even does most of the jobs I used to do in my food processor. The self cleaning actually works really well, too!

Nicole

NicoleMelbourne

Using it everyday.

Since it arrived our house, it's working for us everyday. Blend everything smoothly, quite impressive with ice crush.
Would be great if it comes with a 1 person size cup or jug, the 2L jug is bit too big if I just want to make one smoothies for myself. White one looks nice, but the plastic panel looks bit cheap. Timer setting very piratical.

AlyVG

AlyVGBrisbane

Fantastic Blender!

This vortex blender is fantastic! Easy to clean, chops, blends, purees perfectly. Recently I mistakenly purchased teff seeds rather than flour - no problem with my Optimum 9200A as I just tipped them in the jug and a few seconds later, I had flour! I make my own nut meals, flours and the best thing - instant, healthy ice cream! Great customer service and at half the price of a Vitamix - it is fabulous value for money as well. My family and I use this blender every day and find it easy to use & clean, and, it looks great on the bench so it never goes away!

All in one!

Love my new blender, i had my doubts about a blender being able to do nut flour... but it has no problem doing them. It does everything! I use it every day.

I use it for everything!

- cleans itself.
- chops up veggies for soups and sauces & chops up fruit for bircher muesli.
- makes excellent textured smoothies in under 10 seconds.
- makes nut milks, nut butters and creams, and the tamper enables a thick consistency because more liqud doesn't have to be added to make the contents mix.
- Simple/nice looking and thus stays up on the bench.
- It is quieter than my old, less powerful blender.

Jessica

JessicaSydney

More thank just a smoothie maker

I originally bought this blender as I make a lot of smoothies and wanted to upgrade my personal blender. I have found so many more uses for it and it seems to get used on a daily basis. It's great for making hummus, pesto and quick pasta sauces that require zero chopping. I also use it to make homemade coconut/almond milk without any of the added ingredients in store bought brands. I chose the 9200A over the 9400 because I loved the timer function - I switch it on and walk away. So quick, powerful and simple. Very easy to clean. I love this product.

Completely happy with my Froothie

Completely happy with my Froothie 9200. I like having the set times which means I can walk away and leave the machine. I found an imperfection in the the base of my container when it first arrived and the company sent me replacement straight away. Fantastic service. The end product is always so smooth and finely blended, so much better than the Magic Bullet that my friend has. I recommend the Froothie to all my friends.

Lost 6kg in 14 days of Froothies

The most delicious way to have a nutritious raw food diet. Adding a few ice cubes turn any fruit or vege into an amazingly smooth slushy. Now breakfasts are fast and easy even on the run. My Optimum 9200A proudly sits on my bench and is a source of topic when friends pop by. Love it!

Ayla ZG

Ayla ZGAuckland

Best ever blender

This blender is amazing, I wake up every morning and am able to make my smoothie in under 30 seconds in this machine. It blends everything up super fast and smooth. We have also made different kind of marinades and sauces in it. Very versatile and easy to use. Doesn't take up much space on my counter top. Easy to clean.

My favourite appliance of all times!

Julianne

JulianneKyogle

Just Awesome, my new best friend!

The blender arrived nicely boxed from Froothie after their very friendly speedy service. Totally the best appliance I have bought and it came with a special lifetime warranty. The very powerful, quick action blends fruit and vegetables to the smoothest beautiful drink ever! This is a dream to have in the kitchen and totally awesome for breakfast drinks. Blends nuts in seconds to a perfect grind. I am so Happy.

Exceeding Expectation On Every Front

Gun

GunSydney

Everything Perfect

This is simply the best, so happy that I did the right choice choosing Optimum. I make mainly smoothies nearly everyday and like the power of the blender does all the jobs very well in less than a minute. Will recommend this to everyone.

this blender is amazing i have put it to the test over the past few months and i couldn't be happier

This blender is amazing i have put it to the test over the past few months and i couldnt be happier with the quality and power of this blender,Highly Recommended

Peggy

PeggyBrisbane

OPTIMUM 9200A - 2nd Generation Is sooo much better, better than anything I've ever had

an awesome blender!!!

this blender is amazing!!!
it can blend dates in a blink so that the smoothies are light and fluffy!!
Can't fault it in any way!
Would highly recommend it to family and friends (and have done so already!!!)
An amazing product that has exceeded my expectations...

Angelica

Angelicaasked

Hello,
My son blends frozen fruit non stop and often without any liquid added. Will this blender work for this? Thank you

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Angelica, definitely that works. We recommend to blend on the highest speed and use the tamper tool to ensure everything will be blended efficiently :) Also you can use the pulse button in the start. It is however important to not blend more than a minute as otherwise the content will get warm ;)

Here are some videos on how to make ice cream: https://youtu.be/e0zThzTx-oY, https://youtu.be/fNiPr045Nq8, https://youtu.be/lzAQQ-gKDKE

Dan

Danasked

if i order from slovenia (eu), service is in germany? who is paying shipping costs in waranty time if there are needs for repairs?

Hello Dan,

Our warranty is covered by an online Warranty and Technical Support team who resolve over 97% of warranty claims. In the unlikely scenario the product needs to be inspected, we have service centers and cover parts, labour and postage to the customer. Major faults involve a replacement, minor faults are repaired. The main repair center in Europe is in the Netherlands and another one is being opened in Germany until the end of the year :)

Standard warranty depends on the appliance and is listed on the relevant product pages. We also offer an optional lifetime warranty :)

The company is currently offering customers a trial period, with the option to return the product within 30 days from the date of receipt of the order for a full refund. This allows you to try the product in your own kitchen before deciding whether to keep it. :)

Our main warehouse is based in the Netherlands and delivery usually takes about 3-4 business days, even faster in some countries such as the Netherlands for example (1-2 business days)

We also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you have time to try out the blender at home and in case you are not satisfied you can return it to us within 30 days no questions asked :)

Hope that helps Dan, in case you have any additional questions just call us, send us an email or a message on Whatsapp +61 3 8609 2210 :)

Have a great day!

regards
Andrea

Karelasked

Hi,

I've been using the 9200A for about a year now and have been getting some brown dust/soot on the bottom of my jug over the last week. It has also become very loud and the possibly dropped in blending efficacy. I've also sent in an enquiry into support but I've had no response for a couple of days now.

Is there someone I can speak to regarding to this issue?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Karel, Sebastien here from the Froothie Support Team.

I am sorry to hear of the issue you are encountering with your appliance and the frustration this is causing you. It seems that most likely there seems to be an issue with the blade bearing. To investigate this further I require some more details.
We pride ourselves in offering all our customers excellent service and all the feedback is taken seriously. I want you to be happy with your appliance as customer satisfaction is paramount at Froothie.
So that we can personally assist you, could you please kindly contact the General Manager directly at francois@froothie.com.au and he will work with our technical team to have the problem resolved to your satisfaction ASAP.

Warm regards
Sebastien

Thank you Sebastian.

I have been in correspondence with Andrea from Customer Care (Athena) but due to a lack of responsiveness and solid any solution met, I have now escalated to contacting Francois for his input using the email you've provided.

Andrea advised a change in the blade assembly but did not provide a base plate removal tool or even instructions, neither were they contained in/with your product manual which has led to some back and forth just acquiring them.

Lastly, in attempting to remove the base plate using the tool provided as per the instructions from Andrea, I am getting nowhere. The base plate just turns continuously without ever loosening or coming out. I’ve tried both clockwise and counter-clockwise numerous times.

It is very frustrating as I have not been able to use my blender for over a week and I rely on it daily.

I will now wait for a response from either party.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hello Karel, thank you for your response. Normally a blade removal tool is not directly included with a new blade assembly as it can normally be replaced quite easily without it :) However in your case it seems there might have been also an issue with the base of the jug or base plate since you have explained that you were not able to replace the blades even with the tool.

I just took a look at the ticket and I can see that Francois has already arranged a new jug :) You should receive it shortly!

Let me know in case you have any additional questions :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives