Optimum 9200A

Optimum 9200A (page 5 of 23)

MPN: 9200A

Blenders Buying Guide

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Safety

Kyles
Kyles

Best blender I have owned (& I've been through a heap!!)

I've had this machine for 6 months now and love it. I've burned out blenders galore (some with a similar price tag to Froothie) in record quick time but the Froothie just powers through everything. I use it for smoothies, soups, juices, dips, nut butters etc. So far anything I have thrown at it is easily blended. The only thing missing is being able to remove the blades, as the nut butter and thicker dips are a little harder to get out from under the blades. Other than that I am loving it, and using it most days.

Felicity M.
Felicity M.South East Queensland, QLD

This has become my go to appliance - even earning a permanent position on TOP of my kitchen bench!

I bought this appliance in early Nov 2019. I had the first generation model, which was passed to a family member. I make a daily smoothie & juices. Nil chunky bits

Mary and Steve
Mary and SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The Optimum 9200 blender is amazing

We purchased the 9200 blender from Froothie .com.au over 4 years ago and it has never missed a beat. We use it every day for smoothies and general food blending and it always produces perfect results. Highly recommended this excellent value for money blender.

Ally
Ally

Excellent blender, easy to use and quiet!

This thing is amazing... definitely the best blender I have ever owned or used. I have a medical condition that means I don’t have a lot of strength in my hands, and can’t use most blender lids as a result - yet this one is easy as! It’s also easy to clean, makes perfect smoothies, frappe, nut butters, desserts, etc, etc. Super powerful and quieter than other bigger-name brands. It is used almost daily and it is a pleasure to have on my bench-top!

Optimal blending / optimal price

I came to the decision to buy the Optimum 9200A from Froothie after doing quite a bit of research using review sites, youtube and google. My main use is smoothies and making nut milk and it does those things very well. Like all blenders it makes noise but not as much as the NutriBullet or the Kenwood Chef mixer I have. And the Optimum is waaaay quieter than my friend's (much more expensive) "big name brand" blender. Also my friend has had problems whereas I have not. That is if you discount a fallen off cord retainer. I'm very happy and the blender is performing really well. I've done soups, nut butters, and other things as well and it does well at everything I've thrown at it.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Andrew Nguyen
Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

One of the best

Just received the 9200A (V2) to replace our Sunbeam which sadly overheat. Like the previous reviewer our unit also come with the white paint type of materials which stuck to the power cord.

2L jug capacity with a non slip handle, the sprout construct above the 2L mark is very useful addition. I like the overload reset button located just below the unit.

Most of our fruits are already pre-cut so no issue with the blending. Bleending ice and frozen fruits mix is no issue on the fast setting or the 45 secs setting.

Not sure if the plastic cover over the on/off button will last. For now very good blenders , as for longevity that we have to wait. We used at least 4 times a day and everyday.

Mario N.Optimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your review Andrew :)
And for supporting a local Australian brand.
If there's anything we can ever help with please don't hesitate to get in touch.

PFC
PFC

Some manufacturing faults

Does the job, but ...

Blender works quite efficiently, yes it is loud, but aren't they all?
The jug is a massive 2 litre capacity with a rather uneven surface to the sides. Whilst fine for smoothies and similar liquids which will pour out easily, we found that trying to use a spatular to get thick purees or dips out of the big container with so many surfaces was a bit of a pain. A small (say 750ml) jug with just four flat sides and no little indentations would be good for such tasks, but the smallest jug available for this model is 1.5 litre, which is a little disappointing.

Dollie
DollieSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Cannot live without my most used appliance.

Optimum 9200A blender is used every morning. Cannot start my day without a delicious creamy smoothie. Great tasting soups sauces & anything else that requires mixing or grinding.Easy to use, clean & store.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback Dollie!
And thanks again for supporting a local Aussie brand :)

Bea51
Bea51SYDNEY

Amazing

Daverand
DaverandSydney, NSW

Major improvement on smaller blenders

Serenity32
Serenity32Tasmania

Seriously great blender. Great value. Easy service from Froothie. Good delivery. Simple - excellent value for money.

Pseudonorm
PseudonormAU

Makes such great textured smoothies

This is a seriously powerful machine. I got it for Xmas and so it was great for making ice blended smoothies for summer. Threw in frozen pineapples, mangoes, blueberries and for the smoothest coldest sorbet.
No gritty bits with this blender. Makes hot soups too but you need to blend it on low, to get rid of the micro bubbles.
Personally I prefer it for blending smoothies and sorbets than making hot soups, but to each its own.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Jamie G
Jamie GBrisbane

Powerful blender

I purchased this blender over 4 years ago and it's still going strong. Does a great job and simple to clean up. It's not great for small amounts (you probably need to do at least a cup of mixture) and sometimes I've had to add a little more liquid to get it blending. I haven't tried Vitamix etc so I don't know how it compares to them, but I know it's definitely much better than standard home blenders! I mostly do smoothies (with frozen fruits), nut creams, and soup veggies. The customer service from Froothie when I bought it was excellent - there had been a couple of issues but sorted out quickly and they more than made up for the inconvenience.

Date PurchasedSept 2013

jel
jelParkville

Excellent quality and worth the price

This blender is the best blender I have ever owned. I use it daily for smoothies and juices. It is used by all members of the family and the powerful blade and vortex makes it easy to clean (water and soap and a blend cycle - no scrubbing required). When I had an issue recently and emailed the company, I received a response within 10 mins. I have recommended this to many friends and family and have no regrets.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Peterasked

is it dishwasher safe?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Peter, the jug of the 9200A is not dishwasher save. However the jug is easy to clean, just add water and a few drops of dish soap and blend on high for 20-30 seconds, then rinse it out and done :)

Peter

Thanks for reply,I can only hope its as strong as the Glass Jug, Time will tell guess

Sidhu A.
Sidhu A.asked

Why can I see the physical product

Hello Sidhu
Thank you so much for your message ❤️
Surely you can see the Optimum 9200A Blender, Just visit our warehouse - Unit 1/ 24 London Drive,
Bayswater VIC 3153, Australia
Hope this helps and if there is anything else I can assist you don't hesitate to contact us
Best
Alex

tony
tonyasked

i have the 9200 model need to purchase a new blender that has the jugs compatible what do you suggest

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Optimum’s 9200A high-speed blender enjoys an impressive 4.9-star rating. With a decent number of domestic and commercial functions enabled by its powerful 2,611 watt motor, there seems to be little that the Optimum 9200A can't handle.

Functions of the Optimum 9200A:

• Crushes ice
  • Blends whole fruits and vegetables
  • Makes green smoothies
  • Automatic blending options for 20, 30 or 45 seconds
  • Grinds nuts and grains
  • Makes nut butters and nut milks
  • Built-in overload sensor

This is in addition to any regular blending tasks that less advanced blenders can perform.

Happy reviewers really liked that their Optimum 9200A blended smoothly with ‘nil chunky bits.’ This often involved blending smoothies, but also included smooth nut butters and flours.

CategoryBlenders