Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation

Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation

MPN: 9200A
See the Best Blenders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Optimum Appliances

• Product is used
  • Safety

Great Customer Service

I've used my blender to make perfect smoothies every morning for the past two years. Unfortunatley one of the blades broke off while blender was being washed. I rang support team and was very suprised how quicky they responded to my email. After asking some questions and requesting some photos of the problem they explained it was still under warranty and offered to replace the jug and blade. The only feature that I dislike is the way the jug is looking milky even though I clean it with warm water and drop of detergent after each use. However that is only a minor problem and doesn't deter from the machine's excellent ability to do its job.

Purchased in May 2019 for $398.00.

Very Bad Customer Service

I have a blender and the Jug required replacing. I ordered and Paid for a new Jug and have been waiting 6 months for it. They have never contacted me, only ever responded to my emails. The responses were just untrue, having been told that it was held up at the dock due to union issues a month ago and now that it is not even in the country. Don't trust them.

Lever
LeverPerth, WA

Great food blender

I was looking around the market for food blenders to do more or less everything i need in a food blender. I was looking around at more expensive food blenders when i came across reviews for the Optimum, so i took the plunge on one and it was one of my better decisions

Purchased in October 2020 for $398.00.

Review collected in partnership with Optimum Appliances

princessbrizee
princessbrizeeIllawarra, NSW

Life changing!

I got this as an upgrade from another smaller bullet type blender. It has exceeded my expectations and blends ice, fruits and vegetables so smoothly! We use this daily and havent had any issues with it.

Looking forward to receiving

The item has been delayed due to it being popular, interactions with the company have been great, I am looking forward to receiving the blender and using it for my smoothies.

Vai
VaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Strong Blender

I was looking for blender to make flours and was choosing between Vitamix and Froothie decided to choose Australian blender and very happy with the choice. Also good customer service

Terrible blender. Horrible customer service

The blender was broken after 4 months of use! (Only smoothie). The screw was out of the base, unscrewed itself. 2 months I’m waiting a solution after customer service. Nothing

Purchased in August 2019 at Froothie for $299.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you for helping. The mail was sent

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
sbelle
sbelleSydney

Is there anything this machine CAN'T handle?

Purchased in March 2020 at Froothie for $398.00.

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

One of the best

Just received the 9200A (V2) to replace our Sunbeam which sadly overheat. Like the previous reviewer our unit also come with the white paint type of materials which stuck to the power cord.

2L jug capacity with a non slip handle, the sprout construct above the 2L mark is very useful addition. I like the overload reset button located just below the unit.

Most of our fruits are already pre-cut so no issue with the blending. Bleending ice and frozen fruits mix is no issue on the fast setting or the 45 secs setting.

Not sure if the plastic cover over the on/off button will last. For now very good blenders , as for longevity that we have to wait. We used at least 4 times a day and everyday.

Purchased in October 2019 at Amazon for $388.00.

Mario N.Optimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your review Andrew :)
And for supporting a local Australian brand.
If there's anything we can ever help with please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Jamie G
Jamie GBrisbane

Powerful blender

I purchased this blender over 4 years ago and it's still going strong. Does a great job and simple to clean up. It's not great for small amounts (you probably need to do at least a cup of mixture) and sometimes I've had to add a little more liquid to get it blending. I haven't tried Vitamix etc so I don't know how it compares to them, but I know it's definitely much better than standard home blenders! I mostly do smoothies (with frozen fruits), nut creams, and soup veggies. The customer service from Froothie when I bought it was excellent - there had been a couple of issues but sorted out quickly and they more than made up for the inconvenience.

Date PurchasedSept 2013
Eileen
EileenMelbourne

This is the best blender I have used so far!

Very satisfied with the powerful blending ability. Well-built and reliable every time I use it.
Cannot do without it for blending frozen fruits to make smoothies and making smooth pastes with chillies and capsicums for cooking. It is also much quieter compared to other generic machines.

Will definitely recommend it!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Optimum 9200

Wouldn't go without my blender, whips through frozen fruit and ice with ease, makes the smoothest smoothies, blends all veggies effortlessly, it doesn't like dates though, had trouble trying to munch them up, so a few at a time is ideal.
I've had mine for about 3.5 years, very reliable and easy to use and clean!
Would highly reccomend this product!

Date PurchasedJuly 2013

Alison
AlisonSydney

A solid blender

This blender was worth the money. It blends down vegetables to such a fine quality that the kids don't know they have kale or baby spinach in their "hulk banana milkshake". Ours is used on an almost daily basis, and we have had it for about 8months. We recently have had a problem with the base of the jug, which the company responded to quickly, sending out a replacement blade and tool to repair it. Very happy with the product and service. Only loses one star for the plastic of the jug. Despite being strong plastic, it has discoloured and the surface has scratched over time. It does get a lot of use though, and we have bought a replacement jug for it, which I am also glad we had the option to do; one for shakes, and one for sauces.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Darren
DarrenPerth, WA

I returned my 9200a 2nd gen blender

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Lau
LauPerth

Total Love Affair!

I am absolutely IN LOVE with my Blender. The kids are tired of hearing me say it but I just can't stop.
I have never before chosen to spend so much time in the kitchen, making all sorts of smoothies, slices, soups and anything else that catches my fancy in the recipe book. Every opportunity I have I am trying something new and I really HATE to cook so I am surprising myself.
For someone who's not a whizz in the kitchen, it's easy to use - I am comfortable using it to crush ice, blend nuts, etc. without fear of the motor burning out because it has an automatic cut off. And, it's super easy to clean. I also like that the jug is not glass. It's love!

Amy
Amyasked

Hi, maybe this is silly question.
I wanted to buy this blender. But I just wondering if I'll be able to use it to blend meat?
I wanted to have blender but work for everything instead of having blender and food processor separate.
Thank you.

Hello Amy
Alex from Froothie International Team
Thank you so much for your question :)
Yes, Optimum 9200A Blender can be used to mince/blend meat - here is a useful video to help you - https://youtu.be/taSxV3wOWVo. But you must be careful to not add too much at once :)

If there is anything else we can assist you do not hesitate to contact us, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️
Hope this helps ;)
Best
Alex

Pdo
Pdoasked

Can I get my Optimum serviced? Have had it for over 5 years and its just suddenly stopped working - maybe its just reached its limit. Or maybe it can be serviced? Thanks!

KIJ
KIJ

I bought mine on line and when I had a problem I contacted support@froothie.com.au They should be able to help you or redirect you to someone else depending on where you bought your Optimum 9200A from.

Hi Pdo,
Alex from Froothie International Team here. So sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Optimum 9200A Blender :(
Our Expert Technical Support Team is literally only one click or a phone call away. You can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️
Hope this helps
Have a Froothielicious day! :)
Alex

Peterasked

is it dishwasher safe?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Peter, the jug of the 9200A is not dishwasher save. However the jug is easy to clean, just add water and a few drops of dish soap and blend on high for 20-30 seconds, then rinse it out and done :)

Peter

Thanks for reply,I can only hope its as strong as the Glass Jug, Time will tell guess

See all Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation questions

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Optimum’s 9200A high-speed blender enjoys an impressive 4.9-star rating. With a decent number of domestic and commercial functions enabled by its powerful 2,611 watt motor, there seems to be little that the Optimum 9200A can't handle.

Functions of the Optimum 9200A:

• Crushes ice
  • Blends whole fruits and vegetables
  • Makes green smoothies
  • Automatic blending options for 20, 30 or 45 seconds
  • Grinds nuts and grains
  • Makes nut butters and nut milks
  • Built-in overload sensor

This is in addition to any regular blending tasks that less advanced blenders can perform.

Happy reviewers really liked that their Optimum 9200A blended smoothly with ‘nil chunky bits.’ This often involved blending smoothies, but also included smooth nut butters and flours.

CategoryBlenders