Optimum 9200A

• Safety

Mick
MickHobart, TAS

Good Blender for 18 months

Blender worked well for 18 months Mainly for smoothies and then the blade assembly became hard to turn. Tried to phone Frothie and was put on hold and then got a message the person I was trying to contact was unavailable. This happened several times. Finally made contact via email and was sent a new blade assembly at no cost but if I wanted the tool to remove the old one I had to buy it. So much for the 5 year warranty. It took 20 days from contact to the receipt of the blade assembly. Very poor after sales customer service.
I could not recommend this product

Purchased in January 2019 at Frothie for $238.00.

Sasawan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The jug keeps leaking

The blender is powerful, until the jug leaked. I only bought it in March 2019 and just started to use it regularly a few months ago. I had the jug replaced a few months ago and it was easy to deal with their customer service. But this time no such luck, jug leaked again been emailing customer service but nothing. I will not buy this model, the jug that comes with it keeps leaking.

Purchased in March 2019 at Froothie.

Other Blenders

Pdo
Pdoasked

Can I get my Optimum serviced? Have had it for over 5 years and its just suddenly stopped working - maybe its just reached its limit. Or maybe it can be serviced? Thanks!

KIJ
KIJ

I bought mine on line and when I had a problem I contacted support@froothie.com.au They should be able to help you or redirect you to someone else depending on where you bought your Optimum 9200A from.

Hi Pdo,
Alex from Froothie International Team here. So sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Optimum 9200A Blender :(
Our Expert Technical Support Team is literally only one click or a phone call away. You can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️
Hope this helps
Have a Froothielicious day! :)
Alex

Peterasked

is it dishwasher safe?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Peter, the jug of the 9200A is not dishwasher save. However the jug is easy to clean, just add water and a few drops of dish soap and blend on high for 20-30 seconds, then rinse it out and done :)

Peter

Thanks for reply,I can only hope its as strong as the Glass Jug, Time will tell guess

Sidhu A.
Sidhu A.asked

Why can I see the physical product

Hello Sidhu
Thank you so much for your message ❤️
Surely you can see the Optimum 9200A Blender, Just visit our warehouse - Unit 1/ 24 London Drive,
Bayswater VIC 3153, Australia
Hope this helps and if there is anything else I can assist you don't hesitate to contact us
Best
Alex

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Optimum’s 9200A high-speed blender enjoys an impressive 4.9-star rating. With a decent number of domestic and commercial functions enabled by its powerful 2,611 watt motor, there seems to be little that the Optimum 9200A can't handle.

Functions of the Optimum 9200A:

• Crushes ice
  • Blends whole fruits and vegetables
  • Makes green smoothies
  • Automatic blending options for 20, 30 or 45 seconds
  • Grinds nuts and grains
  • Makes nut butters and nut milks
  • Built-in overload sensor

This is in addition to any regular blending tasks that less advanced blenders can perform.

Happy reviewers really liked that their Optimum 9200A blended smoothly with ‘nil chunky bits.’ This often involved blending smoothies, but also included smooth nut butters and flours.

CategoryBlenders