Optimum 9200A

Optimum 9200A

MPN: 9200A
See the Best Blenders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Optimum Appliances

• Product is used
  • Safety

Nella
NellaByron Bay

Disappointing

I bought this blender for the “heavy lifter” it advertises to be. For the money I paid, I am disappointed with its performance and have bought a Nutribullet to replace it. It is loud, moves across the bench when on high speed, and will only blend the most liquid of foods eg soup. When I try to do frozen fruit smoothies or pesto or Hommus which is what I intended for it, it is hopeless. Even with the stirrer, it whirs air instead of food, and pretty much always smells like it is about to catch on fire. Hard to get food out of and clean.

Purchased in May 2018.

Very Bad Customer Service

I have a blender and the Jug required replacing. I ordered and Paid for a new Jug and have been waiting 6 months for it. They have never contacted me, only ever responded to my emails. The responses were just untrue, having been told that it was held up at the dock due to union issues a month ago and now that it is not even in the country. Don't trust them.

Other Blenders

Mick
MickHobart, TAS

Good Blender for 18 months

Blender worked well for 18 months Mainly for smoothies and then the blade assembly became hard to turn. Tried to phone Frothie and was put on hold and then got a message the person I was trying to contact was unavailable. This happened several times. Finally made contact via email and was sent a new blade assembly at no cost but if I wanted the tool to remove the old one I had to buy it. So much for the 5 year warranty. It took 20 days from contact to the receipt of the blade assembly. Very poor after sales customer service.
I could not recommend this product

Purchased in January 2019 at Frothie for $238.00.

Sasawan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The jug keeps leaking

The blender is powerful, until the jug leaked. I only bought it in March 2019 and just started to use it regularly a few months ago. I had the jug replaced a few months ago and it was easy to deal with their customer service. But this time no such luck, jug leaked again been emailing customer service but nothing. I will not buy this model, the jug that comes with it keeps leaking.

Purchased in March 2019 at Froothie.

Blenders

Find out how Optimum 9200A compares to other Blenders

Terrible blender. Horrible customer service

The blender was broken after 4 months of use! (Only smoothie). The screw was out of the base, unscrewed itself. 2 months I’m waiting a solution after customer service. Nothing

Purchased in August 2019 at Froothie for $299.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you for helping. The mail was sent

Darren
DarrenPerth, WA

I returned my 9200a 2nd gen blender

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Amy
Amyasked

Hi, maybe this is silly question.
I wanted to buy this blender. But I just wondering if I'll be able to use it to blend meat?
I wanted to have blender but work for everything instead of having blender and food processor separate.
Thank you.

Hello Amy
Alex from Froothie International Team
Thank you so much for your question :)
Yes, Optimum 9200A Blender can be used to mince/blend meat - here is a useful video to help you - https://youtu.be/taSxV3wOWVo. But you must be careful to not add too much at once :)

If there is anything else we can assist you do not hesitate to contact us, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️
Hope this helps ;)
Best
Alex

Pdo
Pdoasked

Can I get my Optimum serviced? Have had it for over 5 years and its just suddenly stopped working - maybe its just reached its limit. Or maybe it can be serviced? Thanks!

KIJ
KIJ

I bought mine on line and when I had a problem I contacted support@froothie.com.au They should be able to help you or redirect you to someone else depending on where you bought your Optimum 9200A from.

Hi Pdo,
Alex from Froothie International Team here. So sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Optimum 9200A Blender :(
Our Expert Technical Support Team is literally only one click or a phone call away. You can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️
Hope this helps
Have a Froothielicious day! :)
Alex

Peterasked

is it dishwasher safe?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Peter, the jug of the 9200A is not dishwasher save. However the jug is easy to clean, just add water and a few drops of dish soap and blend on high for 20-30 seconds, then rinse it out and done :)

Peter

Thanks for reply,I can only hope its as strong as the Glass Jug, Time will tell guess

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Optimum’s 9200A high-speed blender enjoys an impressive 4.9-star rating. With a decent number of domestic and commercial functions enabled by its powerful 2,611 watt motor, there seems to be little that the Optimum 9200A can't handle.

Functions of the Optimum 9200A:

• Crushes ice
  • Blends whole fruits and vegetables
  • Makes green smoothies
  • Automatic blending options for 20, 30 or 45 seconds
  • Grinds nuts and grains
  • Makes nut butters and nut milks
  • Built-in overload sensor

This is in addition to any regular blending tasks that less advanced blenders can perform.

Happy reviewers really liked that their Optimum 9200A blended smoothly with ‘nil chunky bits.’ This often involved blending smoothies, but also included smooth nut butters and flours.

CategoryBlenders