Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation

Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation

MPN: 9200A
See the Best Blenders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Optimum Appliances

• Product is used
  • Safety

Venks G.
Venks G.

Paradigm shift to the mornings of my life!

I have to just get up and get ready with what goes into my smoothie in the mornings. Voila! I'm on my way to whatever the day has in store!

Purchased in October 2021 for $398.00.

Noise Level
Nella
NellaByron Bay

Disappointing

I bought this blender for the “heavy lifter” it advertises to be. For the money I paid, I am disappointed with its performance and have bought a Nutribullet to replace it. It is loud, moves across the bench when on high speed, and will only blend the most liquid of foods eg soup. When I try to do frozen fruit smoothies or pesto or Hommus which is what I intended for it, it is hopeless. Even with the stirrer, it whirs air instead of food, and pretty much always smells like it is about to catch on fire. Hard to get food out of and clean.

Purchased in May 2018.

Great Customer Service

I've used my blender to make perfect smoothies every morning for the past two years. Unfortunatley one of the blades broke off while blender was being washed. I rang support team and was very suprised how quicky they responded to my email. After asking some questions and requesting some photos of the problem they explained it was still under warranty and offered to replace the jug and blade. The only feature that I dislike is the way the jug is looking milky even though I clean it with warm water and drop of detergent after each use. However that is only a minor problem and doesn't deter from the machine's excellent ability to do its job.

Purchased in May 2019 for $398.00.

Very Bad Customer Service

I have a blender and the Jug required replacing. I ordered and Paid for a new Jug and have been waiting 6 months for it. They have never contacted me, only ever responded to my emails. The responses were just untrue, having been told that it was held up at the dock due to union issues a month ago and now that it is not even in the country. Don't trust them.

Lever
LeverPerth, WA

Great food blender

I was looking around the market for food blenders to do more or less everything i need in a food blender. I was looking around at more expensive food blenders when i came across reviews for the Optimum, so i took the plunge on one and it was one of my better decisions

Purchased in October 2020 for $398.00.

Review collected in partnership with Optimum Appliances

Mick
MickHobart, TAS

Good Blender for 18 months

Blender worked well for 18 months Mainly for smoothies and then the blade assembly became hard to turn. Tried to phone Frothie and was put on hold and then got a message the person I was trying to contact was unavailable. This happened several times. Finally made contact via email and was sent a new blade assembly at no cost but if I wanted the tool to remove the old one I had to buy it. So much for the 5 year warranty. It took 20 days from contact to the receipt of the blade assembly. Very poor after sales customer service.
I could not recommend this product

Purchased in January 2019 at Frothie for $238.00.

princessbrizee
princessbrizeeIllawarra, NSW

Life changing!

I got this as an upgrade from another smaller bullet type blender. It has exceeded my expectations and blends ice, fruits and vegetables so smoothly! We use this daily and havent had any issues with it.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Looking forward to receiving

The item has been delayed due to it being popular, interactions with the company have been great, I am looking forward to receiving the blender and using it for my smoothies.

Vai
VaiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Strong Blender

I was looking for blender to make flours and was choosing between Vitamix and Froothie decided to choose Australian blender and very happy with the choice. Also good customer service

Sasawan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The jug keeps leaking

The blender is powerful, until the jug leaked. I only bought it in March 2019 and just started to use it regularly a few months ago. I had the jug replaced a few months ago and it was easy to deal with their customer service. But this time no such luck, jug leaked again been emailing customer service but nothing. I will not buy this model, the jug that comes with it keeps leaking.

Purchased in March 2019 at Froothie.

Terrible blender. Horrible customer service

The blender was broken after 4 months of use! (Only smoothie). The screw was out of the base, unscrewed itself. 2 months I’m waiting a solution after customer service. Nothing

Purchased in August 2019 at Froothie for $299.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you for helping. The mail was sent

sbelle
sbelleSydney

Is there anything this machine CAN'T handle?

Purchased in March 2020 at Froothie for $398.00.

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

One of the best

Just received the 9200A (V2) to replace our Sunbeam which sadly overheat. Like the previous reviewer our unit also come with the white paint type of materials which stuck to the power cord.

2L jug capacity with a non slip handle, the sprout construct above the 2L mark is very useful addition. I like the overload reset button located just below the unit.

Most of our fruits are already pre-cut so no issue with the blending. Bleending ice and frozen fruits mix is no issue on the fast setting or the 45 secs setting.

Not sure if the plastic cover over the on/off button will last. For now very good blenders , as for longevity that we have to wait. We used at least 4 times a day and everyday.

Purchased in October 2019 at Amazon for $388.00.

Mario N.Optimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your review Andrew :)
And for supporting a local Australian brand.
If there's anything we can ever help with please don't hesitate to get in touch.

PFC
PFC

Some manufacturing faults

Purchased in September 2019.

Does the job, but ...

Blender works quite efficiently, yes it is loud, but aren't they all?
The jug is a massive 2 litre capacity with a rather uneven surface to the sides. Whilst fine for smoothies and similar liquids which will pour out easily, we found that trying to use a spatular to get thick purees or dips out of the big container with so many surfaces was a bit of a pain. A small (say 750ml) jug with just four flat sides and no little indentations would be good for such tasks, but the smallest jug available for this model is 1.5 litre, which is a little disappointing.

Purchased in September 2019.

Smitty
Smittyasked

HelIo. I have just recently received my 9200A. Not had much time to use it yet but so far so god. Can you buy a smaller size jug to go with it?
Smitty

Hello Smitty,
And thank you for your question :).
Feel free to call our head office at 1300 309 900 and our team will answer all your questions and assist you with any issues.
Hope this helps
Froothie International Team

Louise
Louiseasked

Hi. I’m looking for a blender for frozen drinks, margaritas, daiquiri’s etc. How well would this blender cope with that job ?

Murali Ramaswami
Murali Ramaswami

Impeccably.

Hello Lousie
And thank you for your question :)
Indeed, Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation is one of our most powerful blenders. But for more details and answers to your question, you can call our office, t 1300 309 900 and our team will be happy to assist ;)
Hope this helps

Amy
Amyasked

Hi, maybe this is silly question.
I wanted to buy this blender. But I just wondering if I'll be able to use it to blend meat?
I wanted to have blender but work for everything instead of having blender and food processor separate.
Thank you.

Hello Amy
Alex from Froothie International Team
Thank you so much for your question :)
Yes, Optimum 9200A Blender can be used to mince/blend meat - here is a useful video to help you - https://youtu.be/taSxV3wOWVo. But you must be careful to not add too much at once :)

If there is anything else we can assist you do not hesitate to contact us, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️
Hope this helps ;)

See all Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation questions

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Optimum’s 9200A high-speed blender enjoys an impressive 4.9-star rating. With a decent number of domestic and commercial functions enabled by its powerful 2,611 watt motor, there seems to be little that the Optimum 9200A can't handle.

Functions of the Optimum 9200A:

• Crushes ice
  • Blends whole fruits and vegetables
  • Makes green smoothies
  • Automatic blending options for 20, 30 or 45 seconds
  • Grinds nuts and grains
  • Makes nut butters and nut milks
  • Built-in overload sensor

This is in addition to any regular blending tasks that less advanced blenders can perform.

Happy reviewers really liked that their Optimum 9200A blended smoothly with ‘nil chunky bits.’ This often involved blending smoothies, but also included smooth nut butters and flours.

CategoryBlenders