Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation

Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation

MPN: 9200A
See the Best Blenders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Optimum Appliances

• Product is used
  • Safety

Nella
NellaByron Bay

Disappointing

I bought this blender for the “heavy lifter” it advertises to be. For the money I paid, I am disappointed with its performance and have bought a Nutribullet to replace it. It is loud, moves across the bench when on high speed, and will only blend the most liquid of foods eg soup. When I try to do frozen fruit smoothies or pesto or Hommus which is what I intended for it, it is hopeless. Even with the stirrer, it whirs air instead of food, and pretty much always smells like it is about to catch on fire. Hard to get food out of and clean.

Purchased in May 2018.

Very Bad Customer Service

I have a blender and the Jug required replacing. I ordered and Paid for a new Jug and have been waiting 6 months for it. They have never contacted me, only ever responded to my emails. The responses were just untrue, having been told that it was held up at the dock due to union issues a month ago and now that it is not even in the country. Don't trust them.

Mick
MickHobart, TAS

Good Blender for 18 months

Blender worked well for 18 months Mainly for smoothies and then the blade assembly became hard to turn. Tried to phone Frothie and was put on hold and then got a message the person I was trying to contact was unavailable. This happened several times. Finally made contact via email and was sent a new blade assembly at no cost but if I wanted the tool to remove the old one I had to buy it. So much for the 5 year warranty. It took 20 days from contact to the receipt of the blade assembly. Very poor after sales customer service.
I could not recommend this product

Purchased in January 2019 at Frothie for $238.00.

Sasawan S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The jug keeps leaking

The blender is powerful, until the jug leaked. I only bought it in March 2019 and just started to use it regularly a few months ago. I had the jug replaced a few months ago and it was easy to deal with their customer service. But this time no such luck, jug leaked again been emailing customer service but nothing. I will not buy this model, the jug that comes with it keeps leaking.

Purchased in March 2019 at Froothie.

Terrible blender. Horrible customer service

The blender was broken after 4 months of use! (Only smoothie). The screw was out of the base, unscrewed itself. 2 months I’m waiting a solution after customer service. Nothing

Purchased in August 2019 at Froothie for $299.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Thank you for helping. The mail was sent

PFC
PFC

Some manufacturing faults

Purchased in September 2019.

Does the job, but ...

Blender works quite efficiently, yes it is loud, but aren't they all?
The jug is a massive 2 litre capacity with a rather uneven surface to the sides. Whilst fine for smoothies and similar liquids which will pour out easily, we found that trying to use a spatular to get thick purees or dips out of the big container with so many surfaces was a bit of a pain. A small (say 750ml) jug with just four flat sides and no little indentations would be good for such tasks, but the smallest jug available for this model is 1.5 litre, which is a little disappointing.

Purchased in September 2019.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019

DarrenPerth, WA

I returned my 9200a 2nd gen blender

Date PurchasedApr 2016

MarcMelbourne

Noisy blender. good but noisy

Mario N.Optimum Appliances
Marc

thank you for the update. Back to 5 stars now. Issue of noise was fixed. Blending nuts now to peanut butter with Outstanding service by Optimum. Above and beyond.. .Highly recommended not just for the blender, but for the service also.

Excellent for large batches

Master 9 can make a warm raw chocolate drink, sorbets, smoothies, dips, sauces and nut milk in a flash. Simple design, no complicated parts to assemble. I would give it excellent if it is much quieter, comes with a jar and blade design for a smaller batch, spatula for scraping at the blade area.

Good for a blender

We had this blender for about 18 months before we sold it. It works great for smoothies although it tends to aerate them a lot. Hopeless for protein balls (use a food processor instead). Being a clutz, I smashed two pushing rods and one blade. This is not Optimums fault, but beware: because there is no interlock mechanism, if you have forgotten to put the lid on, or took it off to put something big like an apple in, then try and use the push rod, it will go straight into the blades. And these aren't cheap to replace. We ended up replacing it with a second hand thermomix, which again is not a fair comparison at four times the price but does a much better all round job in the kitchen.

leighb

The review is for a 9200 without the A. I didn't see a separate entry for a 9200 only.

Ally_Diva_Song
Ally_Diva_SongSydney, Australia

I love my froothie blender

I love it
I broke my cheap blender from Kmart trying to blend kale and other greens
My froothie whizzes it all up with a breeze. Seriously love this blender
Have you ever tried to drink a green smoothie with chunks of kale left behind? Its disgusting. Well let me tell you this beauty Froothie blender doesn't leave you with chunks of kale. All of my smoothies come out SMOOTH and lovely
A friend of mine has Vitamix blender which I tried before I bought the Froothie. My Froothie blends JUST AS WELL a the Vitamix and I only paid HALF the price of the Viramix for my Froothie.

Smitty
Smittyasked

HelIo. I have just recently received my 9200A. Not had much time to use it yet but so far so god. Can you buy a smaller size jug to go with it?
Smitty

Louise
Louiseasked

Hi. I’m looking for a blender for frozen drinks, margaritas, daiquiri’s etc. How well would this blender cope with that job ?

Impeccably.

Hello Lousie
And thank you for your question :)
Indeed, Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation is one of our most powerful blenders. But for more details and answers to your question, you can call our office, t 1300 309 900 and our team will be happy to assist ;)
Hope this helps
Best
Alex

Amy
Amyasked

Hi, maybe this is silly question.
I wanted to buy this blender. But I just wondering if I'll be able to use it to blend meat?
I wanted to have blender but work for everything instead of having blender and food processor separate.
Thank you.

Hello Amy
Alex from Froothie International Team
Thank you so much for your question :)
Yes, Optimum 9200A Blender can be used to mince/blend meat - here is a useful video to help you - https://youtu.be/taSxV3wOWVo. But you must be careful to not add too much at once :)

If there is anything else we can assist you do not hesitate to contact us, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️
Hope this helps ;)
Best
Alex

See all Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation questions

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Optimum’s 9200A high-speed blender enjoys an impressive 4.9-star rating. With a decent number of domestic and commercial functions enabled by its powerful 2,611 watt motor, there seems to be little that the Optimum 9200A can't handle.

Functions of the Optimum 9200A:

• Crushes ice
  • Blends whole fruits and vegetables
  • Makes green smoothies
  • Automatic blending options for 20, 30 or 45 seconds
  • Grinds nuts and grains
  • Makes nut butters and nut milks
  • Built-in overload sensor

This is in addition to any regular blending tasks that less advanced blenders can perform.

Happy reviewers really liked that their Optimum 9200A blended smoothly with ‘nil chunky bits.’ This often involved blending smoothies, but also included smooth nut butters and flours.

CategoryBlenders