Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation

Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation

MPN: 9200A
See the Best Blenders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Optimum Appliances

• Product is used
  • Safety

Venks G.
Venks G.

Paradigm shift to the mornings of my life!

I have to just get up and get ready with what goes into my smoothie in the mornings. Voila! I'm on my way to whatever the day has in store!

Purchased in October 2021 for $398.00.

Noise Level
Murali Ramaswami
Murali RamaswamiSydney, NSW

Vitamix performance at 25% of the cost

The blender is brilliant, handling both solids and liquids with ease. In particular, great for spice preparation at scale. Wish it were a little less noisy at high speed, though.

Purchased in May 2020 for $358.00.

Other Blenders

Best Unit we have ever owned!!

Purchased in November 2020 at Froothie for $539.06.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

This is the best blended you will own!

I LOVE the 9200A, I have owned it for now 2 years and it’s incredible. It makes the smoothest nut butters in SECONDS, the smoothest soups in MINUTES and i also use it to blend flours, nut milk and it’s so easy to use and clean. Summer time this is my bestie :) Always make the best dips with the best texture! There isn’t any food this bad boy can’t handle. I love the big jug that holds so much liquid and it can easily blends so many nuts at once. Could not recommend more, the customer service is also super quick and it’s overall a great product and company ❤️

Purchased in November 2019 for $500.00.

Janalyssa
JanalyssaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I wish I’d had this years ago!

I couldn’t be happier with my Froothie and only wish I’d discovered this much sooner! Having been a Nutrabullet user for such a long time I felt it was time to do some research when my old machine died and came across the Froothie brand! I must admit I wasn’t going to spend quite so much but truly it has exceeded my expectations and it is well worth the money spent. I have so far used it every day for various smoothies that really are ‘totally smooth and No Bits!!! I’m looking forward to trying out different recipes too! Seriously, don’t hesitate, become a Froothie Family Member today, you’ll not be sorry!

Purchased in September 2021 for $398.00.

Arnold L

Best appliance in my household

This blender has surpassed any previous blender I have ever known and used.
It make the smoothest smoothies.
It blends my hot Tomato soup without a problem.
It blends up whole lemons, which we use daily.

Purchased in August 2018 at Froothie.

I totally stand by my review! Cornelia L , wife of Arnold L

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

This is perfect for Indian dishes!!!

Yes yes it can do smoothies!! I was looking for something that would make my rice batter smooth and heavenly. My Optimum 9200A did it! My rice batter is heavenly. No grains! I love it!!!

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Love this so much

I was so taken by the optimum 9200A that I gifted one to my sister and one to my brother. They were super excited and are making the best green smoothies.

toemass95
toemass95

Blitzes Everything and Anything - Highest Quality and Cheap

This blender replaced my Nutribullet that was $150 and outperforms it by a mile.

The price is always slashed for this blender on seasonal events as well.

I'm big on packing blenders with lots of ingredients e.g. bags of spinach, fruits, powders, and this blender just swallows it all up in seconds, creating an always easy to drink product.

The warranty team is especially helpful as I received a speedy replacement after my jug was met with a broken blade after nearly 2 years of daily use.

Purchased in February 2020 at Froothie for $275.00.

Mandeep Kang
Mandeep KangHamilton

12 Star Product

I have never ever bought a better product, from a better company. Words cannot describe the immense satisfaction I have derived from this mixer and blender. Miles above anything available in the market today.

Purchased in August 2021 at Froothie for $449.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Changed my diet for the better!

Having been through some stressful times in my life I needed to embark on a healthier diet. The Optimum 9200A blender has made that easy and allowed me to make fresh smoothies of healthy veges of kale , avocado, spinach and parsley and also another with fruit and nuts. The blender easily and quickly blends them into great smoothies. Also grind up Flax seeds for a smoothie blend of water that gives me the daily fibre I need too. Feeling healthier than ever made possible through the optimum blender.

Purchased in February 2021.

Great Customer Service

I've used my blender to make perfect smoothies every morning for the past two years. Unfortunatley one of the blades broke off while blender was being washed. I rang support team and was very suprised how quicky they responded to my email. After asking some questions and requesting some photos of the problem they explained it was still under warranty and offered to replace the jug and blade. The only feature that I dislike is the way the jug is looking milky even though I clean it with warm water and drop of detergent after each use. However that is only a minor problem and doesn't deter from the machine's excellent ability to do its job.

Purchased in May 2019 for $398.00.

Leesa
LeesaNorth Queensland, QLD

Very Powerful

Purchased in May 2021 at Froothie for $324.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Excellent product and outstanding service!

This is a powerfull blender, excellent for smoothies, fruit shakes, and is able to handle large amounts.
Very good for making flour from dry grains, like buckwheat.
Also, the service was amazing!

Karyn K.
Karyn K.South East Queensland, QLD

Best blender out

Blends to a smooth creamy consistency, no need to strain, love the blend timer, can press button and walk away. Easy to clean, blends dates and cooked meat with ease

Purchased in December 2020 at Froothie for $398.00.

Smitty
Smittyasked

HelIo. I have just recently received my 9200A. Not had much time to use it yet but so far so god. Can you buy a smaller size jug to go with it?
Smitty

Hello Smitty,
And thank you for your question :).
Feel free to call our head office at 1300 309 900 and our team will answer all your questions and assist you with any issues.
Hope this helps
Froothie International Team

Louise
Louiseasked

Hi. I’m looking for a blender for frozen drinks, margaritas, daiquiri’s etc. How well would this blender cope with that job ?

Impeccably.

Hello Lousie
And thank you for your question :)
Indeed, Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation is one of our most powerful blenders. But for more details and answers to your question, you can call our office, t 1300 309 900 and our team will be happy to assist ;)
Hope this helps

Amy
Amyasked

Hi, maybe this is silly question.
I wanted to buy this blender. But I just wondering if I'll be able to use it to blend meat?
I wanted to have blender but work for everything instead of having blender and food processor separate.
Thank you.

Hello Amy
Alex from Froothie International Team
Thank you so much for your question :)
Yes, Optimum 9200A Blender can be used to mince/blend meat - here is a useful video to help you - https://youtu.be/taSxV3wOWVo. But you must be careful to not add too much at once :)

If there is anything else we can assist you do not hesitate to contact us, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️
Hope this helps ;)

See all Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation questions

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Optimum’s 9200A high-speed blender enjoys an impressive 4.9-star rating. With a decent number of domestic and commercial functions enabled by its powerful 2,611 watt motor, there seems to be little that the Optimum 9200A can't handle.

Functions of the Optimum 9200A:

• Crushes ice
  • Blends whole fruits and vegetables
  • Makes green smoothies
  • Automatic blending options for 20, 30 or 45 seconds
  • Grinds nuts and grains
  • Makes nut butters and nut milks
  • Built-in overload sensor

This is in addition to any regular blending tasks that less advanced blenders can perform.

Happy reviewers really liked that their Optimum 9200A blended smoothly with ‘nil chunky bits.’ This often involved blending smoothies, but also included smooth nut butters and flours.

CategoryBlenders