Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation

Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation

MPN: 9200A
See the Best Blenders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Optimum Appliances

• Product is used
  • Safety
Venks G.
Venks G.

Paradigm shift to the mornings of my life!

I have to just get up and get ready with what goes into my smoothie in the mornings. Voila! I'm on my way to whatever the day has in store!

Purchased in October 2021 for $398.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies

Great Customer Service

I've used my blender to make perfect smoothies every morning for the past two years. Unfortunatley one of the blades broke off while blender was being washed. I rang support team and was very suprised how quicky they responded to my email. After asking some questions and requesting some photos of the problem they explained it was still under warranty and offered to replace the jug and blade. The only feature that I dislike is the way the jug is looking milky even though I clean it with warm water and drop of detergent after each use. However that is only a minor problem and doesn't deter from the machine's excellent ability to do its job.

Purchased in May 2019 for $398.00.

Used for Smoothies

Other Blenders

Lever
LeverPerth, WA

Great food blender

I was looking around the market for food blenders to do more or less everything i need in a food blender. I was looking around at more expensive food blenders when i came across reviews for the Optimum, so i took the plunge on one and it was one of my better decisions

Purchased in October 2020 for $398.00.

Used for Dips & Condiments, Juices, Smoothies and Soups

Review collected in partnership with Optimum Appliances

princessbrizee
princessbrizeeIllawarra, NSW

Life changing!

I got this as an upgrade from another smaller bullet type blender. It has exceeded my expectations and blends ice, fruits and vegetables so smoothly! We use this daily and havent had any issues with it.

Used for Cocktails, Juices and Smoothies
Blenders

Find out how Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation compares to other Blenders

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew NguyenPerth, WA

One of the best

Just received the 9200A (V2) to replace our Sunbeam which sadly overheat. Like the previous reviewer our unit also come with the white paint type of materials which stuck to the power cord.

2L jug capacity with a non slip handle, the sprout construct above the 2L mark is very useful addition. I like the overload reset button located just below the unit.

Most of our fruits are already pre-cut so no issue with the blending. Bleending ice and frozen fruits mix is no issue on the fast setting or the 45 secs setting.

Not sure if the plastic cover over the on/off button will last. For now very good blenders , as for longevity that we have to wait. We used at least 4 times a day and everyday.

Purchased in October 2019 at Amazon for $388.00.

Used for Juices and Smoothies
Mario N.Optimum Appliances

Thank you so much for your review Andrew :)
And for supporting a local Australian brand.
If there's anything we can ever help with please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Smitty
Smittyasked

HelIo. I have just recently received my 9200A. Not had much time to use it yet but so far so god. Can you buy a smaller size jug to go with it?
Smitty

Hello Smitty,
And thank you for your question :).
Feel free to call our head office at 1300 309 900 and our team will answer all your questions and assist you with any issues.
Hope this helps
Froothie International Team

Louise
Louiseasked

Hi. I’m looking for a blender for frozen drinks, margaritas, daiquiri’s etc. How well would this blender cope with that job ?

Impeccably.

Hello Lousie
And thank you for your question :)
Indeed, Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation is one of our most powerful blenders. But for more details and answers to your question, you can call our office, t 1300 309 900 and our team will be happy to assist ;)
Hope this helps

Amy
Amyasked

Hi, maybe this is silly question.
I wanted to buy this blender. But I just wondering if I'll be able to use it to blend meat?
I wanted to have blender but work for everything instead of having blender and food processor separate.
Thank you.

Hello Amy
Alex from Froothie International Team
Thank you so much for your question :)
Yes, Optimum 9200A Blender can be used to mince/blend meat - here is a useful video to help you - https://youtu.be/taSxV3wOWVo. But you must be careful to not add too much at once :)

If there is anything else we can assist you do not hesitate to contact us, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️
Hope this helps ;)

See all Optimum 9200A 2nd Generation questions

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Optimum’s 9200A high-speed blender enjoys an impressive 4.9-star rating. With a decent number of domestic and commercial functions enabled by its powerful 2,611 watt motor, there seems to be little that the Optimum 9200A can't handle.

Functions of the Optimum 9200A:

• Crushes ice
  • Blends whole fruits and vegetables
  • Makes green smoothies
  • Automatic blending options for 20, 30 or 45 seconds
  • Grinds nuts and grains
  • Makes nut butters and nut milks
  • Built-in overload sensor

This is in addition to any regular blending tasks that less advanced blenders can perform.

Happy reviewers really liked that their Optimum 9200A blended smoothly with ‘nil chunky bits.’ This often involved blending smoothies, but also included smooth nut butters and flours.

CategoryBlenders