Optimum 9200A

Optimum 9200A

MPN: 9200A
See the Best Blenders in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Optimum Appliances

• Product is used
  • Safety

Janalyssa
JanalyssaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I wish I’d had this years ago!

I couldn’t be happier with my Froothie and only wish I’d discovered this much sooner! Having been a Nutrabullet user for such a long time I felt it was time to do some research when my old machine died and came across the Froothie brand! I must admit I wasn’t going to spend quite so much but truly it has exceeded my expectations and it is well worth the money spent. I have so far used it every day for various smoothies that really are ‘totally smooth and No Bits!!! I’m looking forward to trying out different recipes too! Seriously, don’t hesitate, become a Froothie Family Member today, you’ll not be sorry!

Purchased in September 2021 for $398.00.

Arnold L

Best appliance in my household

This blender has surpassed any previous blender I have ever known and used.
It make the smoothest smoothies.
It blends my hot Tomato soup without a problem.
It blends up whole lemons, which we use daily.

Purchased in August 2018 at Froothie.

I totally stand by my review! Cornelia L , wife of Arnold L

Other Blenders

This is perfect for Indian dishes!!!

Yes yes it can do smoothies!! I was looking for something that would make my rice batter smooth and heavenly. My Optimum 9200A did it! My rice batter is heavenly. No grains! I love it!!!

Love this so much

I was so taken by the optimum 9200A that I gifted one to my sister and one to my brother. They were super excited and are making the best green smoothies.

toemass95
toemass95

Blitzes Everything and Anything - Highest Quality and Cheap

This blender replaced my Nutribullet that was $150 and outperforms it by a mile.

The price is always slashed for this blender on seasonal events as well.

I'm big on packing blenders with lots of ingredients e.g. bags of spinach, fruits, powders, and this blender just swallows it all up in seconds, creating an always easy to drink product.

The warranty team is especially helpful as I received a speedy replacement after my jug was met with a broken blade after nearly 2 years of daily use.

Purchased in February 2020 at Froothie for $275.00.

Mandeep Kang
Mandeep KangHamilton

12 Star Product

I have never ever bought a better product, from a better company. Words cannot describe the immense satisfaction I have derived from this mixer and blender. Miles above anything available in the market today.

Purchased in August 2021 at Froothie for $449.00.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Changed my diet for the better!

Having been through some stressful times in my life I needed to embark on a healthier diet. The Optimum 9200A blender has made that easy and allowed me to make fresh smoothies of healthy veges of kale , avocado, spinach and parsley and also another with fruit and nuts. The blender easily and quickly blends them into great smoothies. Also grind up Flax seeds for a smoothie blend of water that gives me the daily fibre I need too. Feeling healthier than ever made possible through the optimum blender.

Purchased in February 2021.

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
Leesa
LeesaNorth Queensland, QLD

Very Powerful

Purchased in May 2021 at Froothie for $324.00.

Other Blenders

Excellent product and outstanding service!

This is a powerfull blender, excellent for smoothies, fruit shakes, and is able to handle large amounts.
Very good for making flour from dry grains, like buckwheat.
Also, the service was amazing!

Karyn K.
Karyn K.South East Queensland, QLD

Best blender out

Blends to a smooth creamy consistency, no need to strain, love the blend timer, can press button and walk away. Easy to clean, blends dates and cooked meat with ease

Purchased in December 2020 at Froothie for $398.00.

Ami M.
Ami M.Perth, WA

Really great products

I ordered my Optimum 9200 online and received it within a week. Absolutely love it, best blender I have used so far (compared to the 1200W Nutri Bullet, Nutri Ninja, might even be better than a Vitamix). I use whole fruits and vegetables for smoothies, it breaks down all the pulp and fibrous parts into a smooth drink.
Great for kids to make healthy milkshakes with oats and fruit, they come out smooth and creamy.
Very happy customer and can see myself enjoying this blender for many years to come!

Purchased in April 2021 at Froothie for $398.00.

Other Blenders

Brilliant high powered blender for a great price.

Have had this blender for around half and year and use it every week. Makes quick work of smoothies with seeds and frozen fruit, and also makes great nut butters.

Purchased in September 2020 for $320.00.

Find out how Optimum 9200A compares to other Blenders

Excellent quality, value &outstanding customer service!

Purchased in April 2021.

Can't live without it

Literally can't live without this blender. My husband and I need our daily shakes and several other uses - when it fell off my kitchen bench accidentally and cracked I jumped online straight away, and within hours customer service had organised a replacement jug to be sent out- So friendly and efficient. Blends beautifully and always so smooth. Highly recommend.

Jase D.
Jase D.South East Queensland, QLD

I had a Vitamizer pro for over 10 years so was a bit hesitant buying the 9200A as it was so much cheaper, but to my surprise it outperforms my Vitamizer and is quieter. Would 100% recommend this product!

Purchased in March 2021 for $350.00.

Amy
Amyasked

Hi, maybe this is silly question.
I wanted to buy this blender. But I just wondering if I'll be able to use it to blend meat?
I wanted to have blender but work for everything instead of having blender and food processor separate.
Thank you.

Hello Amy
Alex from Froothie International Team
Thank you so much for your question :)
Yes, Optimum 9200A Blender can be used to mince/blend meat - here is a useful video to help you - https://youtu.be/taSxV3wOWVo. But you must be careful to not add too much at once :)

If there is anything else we can assist you do not hesitate to contact us, you can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️
Hope this helps ;)
Best
Alex

Pdo
Pdoasked

Can I get my Optimum serviced? Have had it for over 5 years and its just suddenly stopped working - maybe its just reached its limit. Or maybe it can be serviced? Thanks!

KIJ
KIJ

I bought mine on line and when I had a problem I contacted support@froothie.com.au They should be able to help you or redirect you to someone else depending on where you bought your Optimum 9200A from.

Hi Pdo,
Alex from Froothie International Team here. So sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Optimum 9200A Blender :(
Our Expert Technical Support Team is literally only one click or a phone call away. You can email us at suppport@froothie.com.au, call us at 1300 309 900 or simply can open a ticket with our support team at https://athenasolutions.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Our Ticketing and Warranty Team is ready to help you with any issues you may have, 24/7.❤️
Hope this helps
Have a Froothielicious day! :)
Alex

Peterasked

is it dishwasher safe?

Athena Solutions Pty LtdOptimum Appliances

Hey Peter, the jug of the 9200A is not dishwasher save. However the jug is easy to clean, just add water and a few drops of dish soap and blend on high for 20-30 seconds, then rinse it out and done :)

Peter

Thanks for reply,I can only hope its as strong as the Glass Jug, Time will tell guess

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives

Optimum’s 9200A high-speed blender enjoys an impressive 4.9-star rating. With a decent number of domestic and commercial functions enabled by its powerful 2,611 watt motor, there seems to be little that the Optimum 9200A can't handle.

Functions of the Optimum 9200A:

• Crushes ice
  • Blends whole fruits and vegetables
  • Makes green smoothies
  • Automatic blending options for 20, 30 or 45 seconds
  • Grinds nuts and grains
  • Makes nut butters and nut milks
  • Built-in overload sensor

This is in addition to any regular blending tasks that less advanced blenders can perform.

Happy reviewers really liked that their Optimum 9200A blended smoothly with ‘nil chunky bits.’ This often involved blending smoothies, but also included smooth nut butters and flours.

CategoryBlenders