Blenders Buying Guide

• Safety
Sylvia M.

Sylvia M.Sydney, NSW

Great Blender!

Purchased in December 2013.

Looking for Blenders?

Read the reviews for Mod Blend Pro

Ad
Bill

BillAshfield

Great blender with a few issues

Firstly my sale experience with Froothie left a lot to be desired. Their lack of communication during the process was very poor and I doubt I would ever buy anything from them again. After payment I heard nothing for 4 days. Extremely poor.
The blender is great. churns through anything you throw at it with ease. it's let down by it's switch dial - it's complete rubbish. It never ever engages the first time. In fact 70% of the time you have to turn it 3-7 times to get the machine to turn on. i thought this would improve with use but nope. It's one of the worst switches I've seen on any product. it's garbage. The simple button layout on earlier models would be a far better option. I really hate the switch.

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

A Great Purchase

After a lot of investigation on what's on the market, I decided to buy the Optimum 9400 2nd generation and I'm not disappointed on any way. This blender is a sleek look and makes short work of anything that you put into it. A great test was a ginger elixir that I make make with 700mls of unpasteurised honey and 800 g of ginger root, this is offen a blender destroyer but was all done and dusted in 9 minutes. This machine was spectacularly powerful, quiet, and created a complete solution that doesn't settle.
I also wanted to mention the extraordinary service that I have experienced in my contacts with Froothie, their professionalism and genuine commitment to providing a quality product is both refreshing and admirable.

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Blenders

Find out how Optimum Appliances 9400 2nd Generation compares to other Blenders

Theodore

TheodoreHobart

Makes anything you want

A satisfying product that handles grinding grains to flour, as well as any food processing task. We use ours to make hommus, soy milk (it comes with a straining net), as well as the generic smoothie.

The only downside is that there is not function to remove the blades like there can be on low end blenders. This makes it difficult to get the last bits of whatever is being made out of the bottom.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Dan F.asked

9400 2nd Generation

My Optimum G2.3 blender goes to the highest speed and stay there. Regardless what I do. The speed is so high it’s “bumping” on the surface. Is it possible to “reboot” the blender or what shall I do?

Hi Dan,

I would recommend to raise a warranty claim for your Optimum G2.3 on the below link:
Our 24/7 Warranty and Support Team would then be in touch to have this situation rectified.

If you have any troubles at all raising the claim please do not hesitate to call our Melbourne office on 1300 309 900.

Have a brilliant day!

Hi,

Ok, thank you for your reply.
Best,
Dan

Leif J.

Leif J.asked

9400 2nd Generation

How do you change motorbrushes?

Hi Leif,
We recommend having your unit inspected/repaired by the Froothie Technical Team in order not to void the Warranty :)
Out of Warranty period?
That is okay, just contact us on 1300 309 900 and we will change the motor brushes or even attend to any other repair (if needed) at no cost to you. You will only be liable for the shipping costs to and from our repair center in Bayswater, Victoria :)

Get an answer from our members and Optimum Appliances representatives